Man Shot In Lorton

Man Shot In Lorton

There are 32 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from May 5, 2008, titled Man Shot In Lorton. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Fairfax county police are on the scene of a shooting in the Mount Vernon district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonoy

Lorton, VA

#27 Aug 26, 2010
The park near the library resembles a Ghetto. Bunch of addicts and unruly foul-mouthed kids hanging around, harassing people. You don't wanna go this park.
Living in Hagel

Lorton, VA

#28 Feb 13, 2011
This all I can say: if you are a nice person and you live in Hagel and doesn't like to go outside, then It is a Ghetto. waaaaaahaha Agreed with the guy who mentioned about sirens every night. The first night I moved in Hagel, there were police next door banging someone else's drug-ies door.
Living in Hagel

Lorton, VA

#29 Feb 13, 2011
But I can tell you, not all of the people who lives in Hagel Circle are bad. There are a lot of nice ones who hides inside their shell. ;)
jess

Woodbridge, VA

#31 Feb 19, 2011
I used ta live in dat place and go to skool. See mans I come out aight. That hood aint got nuttin on ya but luv fo all yalls.

LMAO! Lorton is definitely a "hood" if most of these posters live there.
Lil Moreno

Centreville, VA

#32 Jun 14, 2011
please Lo ain't nuthing if you wanna see hood go to South east or south Arlington they have shit popping there C.H.L.S Arlington homie
why u wanna kno

Lorton, VA

#33 Aug 9, 2011
aight first of all most of yaw dont even live n hagel, hagel aint fake or extreme hood like dc n Maryland n south va (richmond) areas, i was raised on route 1 but born n cali, dmv aint nowhere close 2 cali but dats cuz we different, i lived in groventon hybla valley mount vernon lorton but mostly n hagel circle lorton, iz just anotha lil hood on route 1, shit be poppin out here but noe one say shit mostly at night, yeah hagel aint da some like before but dats cause most of da gangs and clicks jus died, n cuz most of da people got locked up 2 lls, but i love route 1 dat my hood, ssl n otha gangs n clicks aint there no more jus 33rd peace love from route 1 va
why u wanna kno

Lorton, VA

#34 Aug 9, 2011
yeah n few days ago i was playin 360 i heard gun shots n police came but found no one lls
Astonishing

Washington, DC

#35 Dec 2, 2011
I lived in Hagel circle and it's not hood I liked it out there. Its the young-ins that make the neigborhood hood. I lived in VA, MD, and DC and out of all Hagel don't have nothing on Newport news VA, MD or DC. Its the people the make a community messed up with crime and drugs not the place.I stayed there a couple of years and never had a problem except hot tail girl and hard heads hanging out all night in front of my spot but everywhere you go it's always gonna be crime and gang related activities going,even in the richest neighborhoods.If people stayed to themselves not hanging out getting mixed up in shit then 9 out of 10 times you wouldn't know half of the mess that was going on or want to know.Its mainly people that hangout or hear things that happens and then over exaggerate it.It's always gone be some hard heads mixed up in all areas no matter where you go and some more than others, real shit.
Chuck Kopsho

United States

#36 Apr 28, 2012
I lived on Hagel Circle in 1999, and it wasn't nearly as bad as it's being described here. My experience was a good one. I'm now back here in Southern California living the good life.
diplomat

Washington, DC

#37 Jun 13, 2012
it's not a bad place anymore. i have been living here for three years but havent seen any issue. there are few people who actually dont clean after their dogs but apart from that, it's nice place simpley because those morans have been kicked out during 08 and 09 because they couldnt afford to pay mortgage/rent. lot of homeowners live here and they are happy
mmm

Newport News, VA

#38 Sep 2, 2012
This really shows from the people.... Sad
lightbright

Washington, DC

#39 Apr 29, 2014
GOGOHEAD365 wrote:
Hagel circle is the ghetto of Lorton... I'm curious to know who it was that got shot this time.
mind you bizness. how bout that 1. i was born and raised in hagel circle n loved every part. they shudda been strapped when they left the house. lesson learned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia officials charged in snow-clearing bri... Sep 17 Guest 2
Solutions for Black People Aug 29 Coco4u 1
FairfaxUnderground (Sep '12) Aug '17 Gerrymanderer2 53
Looking for Mark S. Werner need contact info. Aug '17 Racing Junk Member 1
News Trump should fire McMaster over NSC leaks Aug '17 Bianca23 1
Lorton Music Thread (Aug '15) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
Anna Basutro (sp)? Jun '17 LoraC 1

Burke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance