Eleven-Year-Old Charged With Burglary...

Eleven-Year-Old Charged With Burglary, Sexual Assault

There are 31 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Eleven-Year-Old Charged With Burglary, Sexual Assault. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

An 11-year-old Fairfax County boy has been arrested after police say he walked into an unlocked house and touched a sleeping woman inappropriately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Protector of Freedom

Jacksonville, NC

#21 Jan 3, 2008
I don't blame the music, TV's, movies and games and so and so forth. I blame parents for 99% of it. If you don't want your children to watch violence on TV, guess what? "Now here is the secret and I may get into trouble with the Gov't, but I am going to let the cat out of the bag.....Turn the darn channel"!!!!! Instill some good morals and values in your children and they more than likely, will grow to respect others and be productive members of society. They might actually turn out alright!
Jennifer

Silver Spring, MD

#22 Jan 3, 2008
askgees wrote:
Jennifer. You have no clue. This is an 11 year old kid not a THUG.
Def. of THUG.
1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
2.(sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.
Seems to me that idiots like you should understand the words your using. Ever heard of a dictionary. This is a young, dumb child who ran away like a scared child. YES he did something stupid but nothing that would put him in the THUG group.
Hahahahahahaha! A scared young child who broke into someone else's home and sexually assaulted her? Nah, thug. They have them even in Fairfax. For goodness sakes, he was charged with burglary (which fits definition one) and sexual assault, which also fits. Is English not your first language?
Wm Gavin

Washington, DC

#23 Jan 3, 2008
I guess alot depends on the dictionary one happens to subscribe to or what other reference material they may utilize. To me someones dictionary is literally and historically incorrect and the proper name for the "cult" is Thugee or Thuggee not thug. Though they may have been of different religious backgrounds they worshiped some guy called "Kali". Anyone who ever read Kiplings' Gunda Din or saw the movie should have remembered this. Like someone mentioned or proffered earlier concerning the county schools, it sounds like this idiot kid has been exposed to some real thugs in his school and may have been doing something to do with his initiation into a gang. I'll tell you something, he is lucky as he** that his little criminal acts in this matter didn't get his butt shot off because when you wake someone up like he did they aren't going to and they don't have to determine how old the intruder is before they take their gun from their night-stand or from wherever and light him up.
ABC

Falls Church, VA

#24 Jan 4, 2008
Where did he touched her and why did she not felt him do it. Questions need to be answer
OPEN MINDED

Prince Frederick, MD

#25 Jan 4, 2008
Mary wrote:
Why would you say something like that? Why make it a race issue??????????
These forums are loaded with people who think that blacks cause all the drama in this world. With out us it would be a peaceful place. Have you ever seen some of the posts.

It's awful that boy needs a spankin. A good one and he needs to be placed on the sex offenders list. Keep him away from your toddlers. I'm sure for right now a grown woman can beat his a$?. But does he have sisters. I'm worried about that.
fed up with the mess

United States

#26 Jan 7, 2008
Where were his parents?
Karl

Ashburn, VA

#27 Jan 7, 2008
Well to settle the race issue once and for all if the little assailant had been black or hispanic they would have shown his picture, published his name and put him in lockup pending trail whaere he would be tried as an adult. His name has been witheld, there is no picture and the are still calling him a kid, there for he is white! And that's the truth!
fed up with the mess

United States

#28 Jan 11, 2008
This is old news...
CKB

Bethesda, MD

#29 Jan 11, 2008
Now see, it did not happened in the District of Columbia. If that 11 year old come in my house I would beat his butt and continue to do so in front of the police officers. As a matter of fact in front of the Jury. No such thing as time out.

NateKnuckles

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#30 Jan 11, 2008
CKB wrote:
Now see, it did not happened in the District of Columbia. If that 11 year old come in my house I would beat his butt and continue to do so in front of the police officers. As a matter of fact in front of the Jury. No such thing as time out.
LMAO!
CKB

Bethesda, MD

#31 Jan 11, 2008
I am a resident of the District of Columbia. Can someone tell me how to change this from Columbia Maryland? May sound stupid but hey I do not know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Increased Search Efforts Announced for VA Firef... Apr 21 Deer hunter 1
Hillary Clinton = NWO Apr 21 Rocker5150 2
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Apr 17 Tiffany 93
Vote For Donald Trump Apr '16 kaylee 3
Debate: Marijuana - Burke, VA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Dan Mickelson 3
Review: Soft Touch Therapy Inc (May '09) Mar '16 Anonymous military 7
Review: Tamarack Stables (Mar '09) Mar '16 jumperdressagegirl 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burke Mortgages