Eleven-Year-Old Charged With Burglary, Sexual Assault

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

An 11-year-old Fairfax County boy has been arrested after police say he walked into an unlocked house and touched a sleeping woman inappropriately.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

This is great an 11 year old THUG my oh my they are starting young these day's maybe they can keep his a$$ in jail till he's 18
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Where are the parents. Their 11 year old child is out on the streets braking into people's house's and touching them. School is not in session at that time in the more. The kids is in middle school at that age (if he even goes to school).

Second of all the women should have made sure all her windows and doors were locked. I check all my windows & doors everynight no matter what. You can't trust anyone these days. It's insane.

Those parent should be ashamed of themselves as to their sons doings.

I hope this kid rots in a prison. If he becomes a free man again he will just run off and do it again.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

I bet he was just a regular boy-next-door kid. Looked trustworthy. Too many people think that these "nice" kids have no badness in them. Unfortunately, the victim found out the hard way. Still, the kids needs his a$$ whipped. He also needs some mental help since he's a sexual predator. I wonder where he got his ideas / criminal mind from.
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Glad he wasn't black. Just think of the comments that would be made.
Anna

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Sounds like he's already on the road to be a career criminal. He's probably had access to violent films and games. Parents where are you?
Mary

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

It seems everyone is ready to catch the parents and hang them and burn them at the stake.

Listen, I raised two sons and though I was fortunate they grew up to be awesome men, a parent cannot have their eyes on their children all the time, 24/7.

Get a grip on life people. Yes, he did break into the womans home and did something inappropriate but lets step back and look at our society.

We have people driving and convicted of DUI's and yet, they are still on the road; we have illegal immigrants demaning rights and acting totally annoyed because we are taking away free medical, work rights etc.; we have a society that feels it is ok to do what we want because we want it...an "I/Me generation" of selfish people. We have people breaking the law in many arena's yet they are getting away with murder.

So, lets rethink and rehash this story and see what the real issue is. Why in fact did this young man do what he did?
Mary

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Why would you say something like that? Why make it a race issue??????????
surreal

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

who are the childs parents?????
oddball

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Why did the coppers release him to his guardians?! They should have taken his eleven year old butt down to juvie!! Eleven years old, and now he will have a record!

Since: Sep 07

Arlington, Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Mary wrote:
Why would you say something like that? Why make it a race issue??????????
Mary, you are correct in asking "why make it a race issue?" On the otherhand, if the kid was Black or Hispanic, there would be three times the number of comments currently and I bet they would not be complimentary.
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

fed up with the mess wrote:
Glad he wasn't black. Just think of the comments that would be made.
This is not a race issue. Get over it. It's people like you who make this place a living hell. Violence happens everywhere. The race is worse in some places than other. Get over it and grow up.
oddball

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Mary wrote:
It seems everyone is ready to catch the parents and hang them and burn them at the stake.
Listen, I raised two sons and though I was fortunate they grew up to be awesome men, a parent cannot have their eyes on their children all the time, 24/7.
Get a grip on life people. Yes, he did break into the womans home and did something inappropriate but lets step back and look at our society.
We have people driving and convicted of DUI's and yet, they are still on the road; we have illegal immigrants demaning rights and acting totally annoyed because we are taking away free medical, work rights etc.; we have a society that feels it is ok to do what we want because we want it...an "I/Me generation" of selfish people. We have people breaking the law in many arena's yet they are getting away with murder.
So, lets rethink and rehash this story and see what the real issue is. Why in fact did this young man do what he did?

I hate to tell you,but we live in a very sick society. I agree with you about people being selfish. It's all about me me me in this country!!
Jennifer

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Did the article even mention race? Who cares what color he is, he's a thug and they come in all stripes.
surreal

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

hold up! it's all to convient for this kid to get in her house. she probably lured him in to coming over that late at night.
just wondering

Shepherdstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

if she was asleep and woke up to find him in her room...how does she know he touched her? and why was the door left open?
Letitbe

Clifton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

So the little criminal's parents aren't supposed to know where their little darling is at 6:00a.m.; interesting. Knowing the school system in that county I guess he must have been out trying to complete a class assignment for the teacher or perhaps trying to get some extra credits. Community service and all that crapola.
askgees

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Jennifer. You have no clue. This is an 11 year old kid not a THUG.

Def. of THUG.
1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
2.(sometimes initial capital letter) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

Seems to me that idiots like you should understand the words your using. Ever heard of a dictionary. This is a young, dumb child who ran away like a scared child. YES he did something stupid but nothing that would put him in the THUG group.
Protector of Freedom

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Here is an interesting spin on things! In an environment where the icons for kids to look up can drive drunk with cocaine in the car and get sent to jail for 1 hour as thier punishment, where they can be photographed behind the wheel of thier SUV with thier newborn baby at the wheel and still keep thier kids, and when you can tell the judge to kiss you butt and get away with it,what do you expect these kids to do. IT is about time for us as parents and people as a society to regain control. WE must take it all back. When we are more afraid of our children than they are of us. When we refuse to spank them. When we have decided that the grading system in schools is to much stress for young people today and are in the process of going to a pass/fail only system as to not stress the youngsters out to much. This is where we draw the line. If they run amuck, hold them strickly accountable, whether they are celebraties or just average ordinary folks like you and me. No one should be above the law because they or thier mommy and daddy make money.
itolduso

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Cut out the craps laden with sexual and flesh provoking scenes on TVs then such problems will abate!
askgees

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Protector of Freedom

I totally agree with you how ever I feel that in some cases we have failed the kids and think that some of the idiots that have created this problem should be held accountable. There poor or misguided decisions have caused a lot of these problems..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burke Discussions

Search the Burke Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairfax board rejects extension of controversia... Wed Anonymous 2
Fairfax County seeks ways to address overcrowde... Jul 29 developer 1
Review: ABC Kiddie College (Mar '10) Jul 28 Be Cautious 23
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Jul 23 Kelly 83
Annandale Surplus Store??? (Jun '07) Jul 22 jean 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
IGlobal University in Annandale Gains National ... (Jun '12) Jul 13 Aravind 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Burke Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE