Va. woman charged in crash with police car - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

A northern Virginia woman has been charged with driving while intoxicated after hitting a Fairfax County police officer's car.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2010
drunk dog

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Thank goodness the dog was alright.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2010
drunk dog wrote:
Thank goodness the dog was alright.
Hit a cop car, 6 months.

Hurt his dog, 20 years to life!
all beef

Locust Grove, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2010
was the K-9 driving thr cruiser?
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#4 Apr 17, 2010
all beef wrote:
was the K-9 driving thr cruiser?
Yes, the cop was still chowing down on some jelly-filled doughnuts after taking the dogs brundt cake.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2010
I wonder if she just came from an ABC sampler session.
Kang

Richmond, VA

#6 Apr 17, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
I wonder if she just came from an ABC sampler session.
She was leaving there and heading to her house to grab her new shoes and gloc before hitting happy hour.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#7 Apr 17, 2010
Kang wrote:
<quoted text>
She was leaving there and heading to her house to grab her new shoes and gloc before hitting happy hour.
That would make her a gun-toting teabagger.
Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Apr 17, 2010
I think they should make an example of her & give her the DEATH SENTENCE !! but do it Texas style ~ push her thru the fast lane!!

Karma's a byotch ~ she'll get hers ... LOL can U say "dumbazz"? I knew ya could...
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 17, 2010
Karma wrote:
I think they should make an example of her & give her the DEATH SENTENCE !! but do it Texas style ~ push her thru the fast lane!!
Karma's a byotch ~ she'll get hers ... LOL can U say "dumbazz"? I knew ya could...
It pains me to see you are not a kind person; the kind that don't need to be on this topix forum.
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#10 Apr 17, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the cop was still chowing down on some jelly-filled doughnuts after taking the dogs brundt cake.
No he was reading your copy of PLAYGIRL you homomuslim
not a demorat

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Apr 18, 2010
I heard that the dirty police were torturing her so she had no choice but to get drunk and crash into one. So the police caused her to do this. I think that they should arrest themselves and they should be charged with crimes against humanity.
Kevin

Glen Allen, VA

#12 Apr 18, 2010
I heard that a cabbie forced her to consume alcohol and then forced her behind the wheel and rammed her car into the police. So the cabbie did it.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#13 Apr 18, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
I heard that the dirty police were torturing her so she had no choice but to get drunk and crash into one. So the police caused her to do this. I think that they should arrest themselves and they should be charged with crimes against humanity.
Oh come on. You can do better than that clone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free car history report? (Nov '13) 11 hr Carmi 2
Teaparty Taliban Meeting and Grab Dance Aug 7 TeapartyTaliban T... 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Fairfax board rejects extension of controversia... Jul 30 Anonymous 2
Fairfax County seeks ways to address overcrowde... Jul '14 developer 1
Review: ABC Kiddie College (Mar '10) Jul '14 Be Cautious 23
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
•••
•••
•••

Burke Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Burke News, Events & Info