Joe Bob Tyler

There are 2 comments on the Times Record News story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Joe Bob Tyler. In it, Times Record News reports that:

Joe Bob Tyler, 86, passed away Wednesday, October 27, 2010, in Wichita Falls, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

Jimmy Curtin

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2010
One of the greatest men I have ever know.War hero and he was a talented hard nosed football coach who really cared about his players and all students. His influence was felt by hundreds of young men across Texas. I will always be in his debt for his influenece on my life, work ethic and personal morals. Thank you Coach for all that you gave.
PAUL KERSEY

Wichita, KS

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Jimmy his life was well spent, if he helped guide you and inspire you. there will probably hundreds of others you will never meet or see who knew him. He is what the world calls, unsung heroes. You are lucky tohave had him in your life. as he was probably blessed to have known you.

We need more like him ,and you , for giving him the credit of being a MAN. Well done, he would have said.

I did not know him, or of him untill your post. I will probably not have such kind words said about me when i pass. Glad I read your post. It made my day. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkburnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trifleing sluts in Wichita Falls (Apr '11) Mon Mic unt 9
Need a new bar to go make friends good ideas? Mon Mic unt 2
Adúltera!! Feb 1 Apriljake109 2
Is Donald Trump a Good President for You? Feb 1 scotty steiner 1
News Sanders pleads guilty (Apr '08) Jan 31 1stwife 12
News Kristopher Russell Sentenced (Jun '06) Jan '18 Sad for her mom 54
Flood Street. Night life in the Falls Jan '18 ace of spades 1

Burkburnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance