Pool's theft leads to pursuit, arrest

Pool's theft leads to pursuit, arrest

There are 2 comments on the Times Record News story from Jul 21, 2007, titled Pool's theft leads to pursuit, arrest. In it, Times Record News reports that:

“The vehicle went west on Kell, and crossed the center median, and exited going the wrong way at Kemp.”

A store's call to report a stolen swimming pool led to a police chase of a stolen vehicle through Wichita Falls early Friday - a chase that ended with a crash and a pool of charges for a man and woman, ... via Times Record News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Record News.

HELP

Mineral Ridge, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2007
PLEASE HELP SHE MAY BE A MURDER SUSPECT!
What can be done? This Misty Misty Renea Pruett Individual is said to having been bragging about killing a woman ..........
Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2007
As stated KARMA is a BITCH, MIsty Renea Pruett!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkburnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable DUI lawyer Mon Emmy 1
Stay Away From Texas Nite Life (Jun '10) Nov 14 Crumbcake 28
Looking for old friends name is Sommerhauser th... (Mar '15) Nov '16 Me4u 4
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... (May '16) Nov '16 Not your momma 20
Cps defense lawyers Oct '16 Kristy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
McDonalds - US Flag @ Half Staff (Apr '15) Sep '15 Pat 5

Burkburnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkburnett Mortgages