Burk Amends By-Laws of Economic Devel...

Burk Amends By-Laws of Economic Development Corporation

There are 2 comments on the KAUZ story from Jan 25, 2013, titled Burk Amends By-Laws of Economic Development Corporation. In it, KAUZ reports that:

The City of Burkburnett has recently amended the by-laws of the Burkburnett Development Corporation to improve the effectiveness of the Economic Development Program for the City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

TEDC

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
The strategic government resources consultant recommended policies that destroy the independence and importance do edc's. economic development professions be warned before you bring these guys to your town.
TTTC

Arlington, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2013
I am going to make it my mission to inform every EDC director in the State of Texas about this issue. This undermines the autonamy of EDC's why SGR is selling this product is beyond my understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkburnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr memine 763
wow 11 hr observer 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Farts 940
dustin deering Tue rachael 1
snitches Jul 26 rachael 2
pay it foward again Jul 26 hugs 1
dont be selfish Jul 26 blessing 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkburnett Mortgages