the hills bride

Weatherford, OK

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Is there any decent houses for sale by owner in Burk. Something reasonable doesn't have to be fancy. around 1500 sq ft with garage and fenced back yard....
info

Mountain View, AR

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Where are you currently located? I'm in the know of one that may be hitting the market soon....
the hills bride

Weatherford, OK

#3 Aug 4, 2010
I'm located in western oklahoma but we are in burk often so can you give me an address or person's name to contact while there?
the hillls bride

Weatherford, OK

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the lots or trailors on Christie street or Yucca street off Bishop road in Burk???? I'm getting desperate to find a house to buy!! I need any help I can get or any leads to some homes for sale in Burk..
the hills bride

Weatherford, OK

#5 Aug 17, 2010
If anyone knows of a home for sale in burk, please advertise it on here or just give the address or where I can locate houses for sale other than the realtors!!! We will look at almost anything at this point. Thank You!!!!!!!
Christi Clement

Burkburnett, TX

#7 Aug 20, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the lots or trailors on Christie street or Yucca street off Bishop road in Burk???? I'm getting desperate to find a house to buy!! I need any help I can get or any leads to some homes for sale in Burk

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will give you my home number, my family and I are in the real estate business and have been for over 50 years, looking to working with you.
Christi Clement
the hills bride

Weatherford, OK

#8 Aug 21, 2010
I have a realtor in Burk but We haven't found anything yet. I was looking maybe for a sale by owner that was not listed with a realtor to find what we were looking for. Thanks for offering to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkburnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable DUI lawyer Dec 5 Emmy 1
Stay Away From Texas Nite Life (Jun '10) Nov 14 Crumbcake 28
Looking for old friends name is Sommerhauser th... (Mar '15) Nov '16 Me4u 4
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... (May '16) Nov '16 Not your momma 20
Cps defense lawyers Oct '16 Kristy 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
McDonalds - US Flag @ Half Staff (Apr '15) Sep '15 Pat 5

Burkburnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkburnett Mortgages