Drug Task Force Decisions

Drug Task Force Decisions

There are 32 comments on the KAUZ story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Drug Task Force Decisions. In it, KAUZ reports that:

The deadline for the entities covered by the North Texas Drug Task Force came about an hour ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Glen Rose, TX

#22 Jun 2, 2008
Ah, ok... was wondering... I know the closest Bowie has is a bunch of inbred morons that think they're a mafia family because they have an Italian surname.
tena

Dallas, TX

#23 Jun 2, 2008
It's been said here already, but the most valid points are:

The "war on drugs" is meaningless, as is the "war on terrorism".

Until America closes all the borders and says "NO VACANCY", the problems will only escalate.

A progressive, intelligent society is based on one thing: Proper parenting. Until people who have children begin behaving as PARENTS, again, the problems will only escalate.

And one other thing: Look at the rate of breeding, involvement in drug and gang related activities, government assistance, etc. and how those things correlate to blacks and hispanics. Before anyone yells RACIST!, think about it. It's not racist - it's just FACT.

So until breeding is somehow controlled, until the borders are closed, America will only become more dangerous and dysfunctional.

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#24 Jun 2, 2008
BowieTxEditor wrote:
<quoted text>Wichita Falls and one of the gangs is the Varrio Carnales or V.C. if you prefer
i sure hope they dont come to bowie. we have enough stuff to worry about here.

Since: Apr 08

El Paso, Texas

#25 Jun 3, 2008
spirt of God wrote:
<quoted text>
i sure hope they dont come to bowie. we have enough stuff to worry about here.
to late!! we have already had several incidents of V.C graffiti tags!! this is open territory for them with noe rivals and a large population of Latino youths.

El Paso, Texas

#26 Jun 3, 2008
tena wrote:
The "war on drugs" is meaningless, as is the "war on terrorism".
Until America closes all the borders and says "NO VACANCY", the problems will only escalate.
A progressive, intelligent society is based on one thing: Proper parenting. Until people who have children begin behaving as PARENTS, again, the problems will only escalate.
blacks and hispanics. Before anyone yells RACIST!, think about it. It's not racist - it's just FACT.
So until breeding is somehow controlled, until the borders are closed, America will only become more dangerous and dysfunctional.
I feel as though we DO need to combat narcotics, meth has destroyed many families, black, white and latino. And when your life is shattered by one of your best friends who's strung out on METHAMPHETAMINE burglarizes your house 3 days before Christmas(the birth of our LORD) you might change your tune about the "war" on drugs.

BUT

That is my OPINON and I honestly would hope that this would never happen to anyone else. what a horrible feeling to loose your Christmas Spirit for the rest of your life. NOW i stay home the whole month of december each year with a rifle and a shotgun pointed at my front door. All the while just waiting, waiting, waiting. I keep ALL the presents in storage 'till i hand them all out and even then i wait, i wait, i wait for a crackhead to just even glance in my direction.

BOOM BOOM

then I will to jail.

not the meth cook, not the fence for stolen goods, not the accomplice, not the perp's crackhead girlfriend, not the perp's landlord who let's 'em stay for a bump a day, not the pawnshop owner who buys (excuse me) hocks out all the solen stuff, not the perp's mother who's been a meth head for years and raised the perp to do drugs and steal FOR A LIVING. And certainly not the D.A. or the judge who'll let all these drug offeners basically walk away with a slap on the wrist

MERRY CHRISTMAS

clickclick

BOOM
tena

Dallas, TX

#27 Jun 3, 2008
BowieTxEditor:

PAY ATTENTION and think before you type.

At no point did I say that the drug problem should not be dealt with; I said the "war on drugs" is a joke - and it is. It will NEVER be won, because the bad guys outnumber the good guys and the problem is out of control.

And FYI: I would never have a "best friend who's strung out on meth ..." You CAN choose your friends, and your choices are your own.
Get a clue

Carrollton, TX

#28 Jun 3, 2008
tena wrote:
BowieTxEditor:
PAY ATTENTION and think before you type.
At no point did I say that the drug problem should not be dealt with; I said the "war on drugs" is a joke - and it is. It will NEVER be won, because the bad guys outnumber the good guys and the problem is out of control.
And FYI: I would never have a "best friend who's strung out on meth ..." You CAN choose your friends, and your choices are your own.
Oh, but you did make a point in your earlier post how poignant it is for us to make a stand. What has to happen for evil to prosper, that's right, good men to do nothing.

The gangsters don't outnumber law abiding citizens armed and protecting. I conceal and carry, and I've stopped three thefts. One was of my own truck, two were of other neighbors. I also witness to others the importance of proper parenting, low taxation, smaller government, and Love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

The war on drugs and the war against militant islam (based on the bastard son of ismeal), is worthy, and necessary, if underfunded... by bleeding heart liberal pacifist anti-American maggot infested dope smoking parasitical leftist scum-sucking loser leftists.

Just remember our gasoline prices were 2.19 when Pelosi took her oath in January of 2007.
kaydee

United States

#29 Jun 3, 2008
How about Mexican Mafia and the Aryan brotherhoods along with the motorcycle gangs in Wichita, these gangs seem to be very well connected but seem to be under the radar. The people seem to be in denial in Wichita about the corruption level because ultimately change will have to start with the people.

El Paso, Texas

#30 Jun 4, 2008
tena wrote:
BowieTxEditor:

I suppose I SHOULD HAVE taken time to phrase that a little better, so here goes;

I HAVE had a lot of time to think about this; what if YOUR friend or relative started using meth WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF IT!!! I had NO IDEA that this person was an addict and been supporting his habit through thievery. Things happen to people beyond their control. ANYONE YOU KNOW CAN BECOME ADDICTED!!! Yes, I can choose my friends. But I can't choose if my friends get strung out and addicted or not.

and yes i do still have a relationship with said individual, my testimony sent him to jail, I keep track of him,I know his prisoner number, I have been in contact with the warden and the parole board at his correctional facility, and I have taken several steps to secure my home , my belongings, my business,and my family.And i swear i will deal with him in a very fatal manner the next time he gets on my property, but that will be after he serves his term for four seperate counts of burglary and two counts of possession and three counts of fraud.

Yes I pick my freinds very carefully now. As
well as my weapons!
And my advice is for you to all do the same!

but of course this is only my OPINON

thank you and I am sorry for the misunderstanding

El Paso, Texas

#31 Jun 4, 2008
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>

The gangsters don't outnumber law abiding citizens armed and protecting. I conceal and carry, and I've stopped three thefts. One was of my own truck, two were of other neighbors. I also witness to others the importance of proper parenting, low taxation, smaller government, and Love of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
The war on drugs and the war against militant islam (based on the bastard son of ismeal), is worthy, and necessary, if underfunded... by bleeding heart liberal pacifist anti-American maggot infested dope smoking parasitical leftist scum-sucking loser leftists.
Just remember our gasoline prices were 2.19 when Pelosi took her oath in January of 2007.
A little blunt but agreeable none the less.
tena

United States

#32 Jun 4, 2008
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Proper parenting ... it's everyone's business.

Low taxation ... it affects all citizens.

Smaller government ... makes sense, based on history.

Religion ... it's no one's business and no one's right to inflict their views on others.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#34 Feb 19, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you did make a point in your earlier post how poignant it is for us to make a stand. What has to happen for evil to prosper, that's right, good men to do nothing.
That was just excellence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkburnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still here? Jul 23 TowerIverAllYou 2
Faith Baptist Church Preacher Jul 22 ShakaWhat 4
Local Attorney Get Arrested Again (Aug '07) Jul 20 mrb33 34
Erica Renee Bevering (Mar '14) Jul 10 Erica Renee 63
City Taxed Jul 9 SoGoodTheyPayMeYo... 1
Dui on the clock Jul 4 Noone1234 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Burkburnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burkburnett Mortgages