pansy

Cedar City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

I think he's a creep. He added me on Facebook and like every single pic. I had to delete him then he kept tryna re add me soo i finally blocked his ass.
pansy 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Ahh baby you know you still love me,and want to be with me,you just feel so sorry for that loser you are with now,and don,t want to hurt the little pansie,we,ll be together again and you know it. Goodbye for now my one and only,love,
pansy

Cedar City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

You're a sick-o
Emily foister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Hes a pretty cool guy!:)
pansy2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Hey babie you know you still want me,you know where i am so get in touch with me,and lets hook back up see ya soon
pansy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

You're a creep.
michael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Maybe so baby,but i,m your creep,how i wanna creep back into your bed,oh how i miss it it was so so so good,we can start all over baby,just say the word and i,ll come running,bye baby
my pansy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

When are you gonna meet me,bbabie,i need to talk i have changed and i want you back,leave that whimpy cry baby tou are with and come back to a real man,
pansy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Stop it.
pansy 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Ok,baby i,ll leave it alone for now,but you,ll come back someday.
patti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Hey where is michael now i haven,t seen him for months,he,s a really cool,and sweet guy do anything for anyone,hardest worker i know, has 2-jobs,and helps take of the kids also. Nice guy,hey michael if you read this drop me a line,bye
nasty

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

he trying to sleep with under age girls too...
vanessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

patti wrote:
Hey where is michael now i haven,t seen him for months,he,s a really cool,and sweet guy do anything for anyone,hardest worker i know, has 2-jobs,and helps take of the kids also. Nice guy,hey michael if you read this drop me a line,bye
. If this guys got 2 jobs he must b smokin the hell outa weed an I know his daugher aint seen none of the profit because my brothers been takin care of that lil girl 4 3 yrs. An b4 that sam an her parents took care of her. Oh u must b talkin bout his other kids. Far as I know he's a freakin deadbeat!!!
LOL

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

patti wrote:
LOL Yeah he really takes care of his kids If you call that never seeing them and dont want to see them and never helps out with anything. And what jobs does he have oh wait I know they are selling drugs and stealing shit. Yeah hes the dad of the year. LOL. Damn your a dumb ass.
michael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Hey,i,ve tried to see my oldest,but her mother keeps putting me off,and i have a good full time job,now,and a partime job,offered her mothher money she refuses to take it,and i,ve tried to work things out with her and no success,i still love her and want her back let me know when and where,baby.
LMFAO

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

yeah like thats going to happen, stick with robbing cradles u child molester.
LOL

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

michael wrote:
Hey,i,ve tried to see my oldest,but her mother keeps putting me off,and i have a good full time job,now,and a partime job,offered her mothher money she refuses to take it,and i,ve tried to work things out with her and no success,i still love her and want her back let me know when and where,baby.
You are full of shit. What are you trying to do make yourself look good or what? You have not helped her and you never will you have not tried to see you daughter but maybe once a year if that. And the reason why she wont let you see her once a year is because you never help and you are hurting your daughter by running in an out of her life once a year The one thing a mother does is protect their kids. And She dont wont you back anyways that's funny. If you do have a full time job then how come you dont help them out and help your other kid or kids out. If you did start helping maybe she might let you see her if she wants to see you.
michael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Hey,maybe i should come to your house,have you got a cradle.??????
LMFAO wrote:
yeah like thats going to happen, stick with robbing cradles u child molester.
Donnie

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

shit is hilarious, i have no hard feelings though. makes my day everytime your daughter calls me daddy, cause i love her just like she is my own and i will always be there for her, her mother, and my daughter.
cathy hall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Yall bitches is crazy! I love michael!:) he the shit! <3 you need to hit me up michael!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Burgin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Burgin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••