Burgettstown council extends contract...

Burgettstown council extends contract for police protection

There are 150 comments on the Weirton Daily Times story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Burgettstown council extends contract for police protection. In it, Weirton Daily Times reports that:

The Burgettstown Borough Council has continued its contract with the Borough of McDonald for police protection until Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weirton Daily Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
citizen

Canonsburg, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Burgettstown Council, you made a very smart decision to keep McDonald Police. I don't know how Smith is able to get any kind of insurance. I bet they don't know that Smith hired back two officers that paid citizens lawsuits in federal court. Would DAYOUB and Price do that if they were so innocent. The lawyer that Burgettstow;n knows what Burg and Smith Police did.They have got to be kidding.
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
These are people that I can prove committed Perjury, Assault, Harassment, Intentional Infliction of Stress, lied to cover upSmith and Burg. Police officer criminal acts which I proved. GLENN AND BRENDA LATSAW- FRANCIS MINE, CHRISTOPHER AND LORI ORISON- FRANCIS MINE, DIANE. LIZ BROWN-BURGETTSTOWN, PA., CARLA ARCHIE- SLOVAN-HANOVER, DONALD RICHARD AND PAMELA LATSHAW FRANCIS MINE AND WEIRTON. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCUM. NEVER TRUST THEM. THEY WILL STAB YOU IN THE BACK.
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Perjury
one word

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
SLANDER-- all of the above should retain a good attorney. The urls are already being traced by officials.
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
I wish you would.
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
I will be telling the whole story very soon. It's not slander. Get a lawyer. I can prove what I stated.
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Where is your mouth now?
Beth

Canonsburg, PA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Yes where is your mouth now?
Jen

Canonsburg, PA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
THE LOWEST
Burgettstown

Canonsburg, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Glenn and Brenda Latshaw- Francis mine------Christopher and Lori Orison- Francis Mine----Carla Archie-Slovan&Hanover,---- Diane (Liz) Brown, Burgettstown-----Donald Richard's Francis Mine--_- Pamela Latshaw Cullen -Francis Mine & Hanover , All Iiars and commit Perjury. And I can prove it. Do Not trust them.
Burgettstown

Canonsburg, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I don't want these people to ever do. What they did to glory ever again!
Losers

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Pathetic everyone who reads or comments on this website. One thing someone tell me what all of these people did to poor Gloria? Because she is no innocent party...
Burgettstown

Canonsburg, PA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Solicitor Clarke defended these people in court. Because he wanted them to lie for Burg. and Smith. Gloria already proved everyone's guilt . False arrest no probable cause. Violation of her 4th amendment, excessive force, R. Clarke, conflict. Of interest.
Burgettstown

Canonsburg, PA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I am retracting my statement. Clarke defended them in court and then they could commit Perjury again.
Gloria

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Somebody needs to find out how to get in touch with jessica pendelly & Jeff shriver. Orison & Archie assaulted there's people I front of their kids! Orison 's never got charged & Archie got away with it. We need the good citizens to stand up together & get the bad cops and criminals out of our town!!! If anybody knows how to get ahold of them, please tell them if we work together something good can come out of this!
glor

Canonsburg, PA

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I'm trying to make a difference.
Burg

Canonsburg, PA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Chris Orison is dead.
Burg

Canonsburg, PA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Is there anyone else that has been jumped by these people . About 2 years ago they stopped a man's car coming thru Francis Mine. The officers covered that up. It wasn't even in the paper. They. beat this man real bad.
Concerned citizen

Springfield, NJ

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Burg wrote:
Chris Orison is dead.
It wasn't him who assaulted them. He always use to stay on his porch & wanna run his mouth. I guess if the law wasn't gonna get em, karma did!
Burg

Canonsburg, PA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Karma always does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burgettstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rostraver police May 5 Esteban 3
Liberty Ave Apr '18 Jodee 3
michael poulton??? (Mar '17) Apr '18 Jodee 7
Famine Jan '18 i am hungry now 1
Rock on like a fart while daydreaming Jan '18 concert woes 1
JM, JM, JM....Same Old Tricks, They Are....Old Jan '18 i say hi 1
Hotel near First Niagra Pavillion (May '13) Dec '17 bwah bwah 2

Burgettstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Burgettstown Mortgages