Herington Sulfuric Acid Spill

Herington Sulfuric Acid Spill

There are 1 comment on the The Kansas Department of Health and Environment story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Herington Sulfuric Acid Spill. In it, The Kansas Department of Health and Environment reports that:

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment continues to work with state and local partners to clean up and monitor the sulfuric acid spill from Union Pacific Railroad's rail yard in Herington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas Department of Health and Environment.

gay unfreindly

Princeton, KS

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Recently I have heard that a gay person was disrespected in the bar called the office. He was the bartender and quit as a matter of fact and so did one of his coworker the person that disrespected him was allowed to stay in the bar as the owner stood up for him after he called the bartender a fag and told him his ass was going to be beat. This should not be tolerated in any way or supported. I am boycotting the bar in support for all gay people who are who are treated in this manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burdick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty secrets! (Oct '15) Apr '17 LOL 3
US-77 Detour (May '15) Jun '15 Renegade827 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20

Burdick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burdick Mortgages