Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#6415 Jan 9, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6416 Jan 9, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people care what I say.
Most people think that you're an idiot.
People read what De Oppresso Liber says, not you, fake phony fraud, there is a huge difference, you write liberal obama slime, he writes the conservative message that drones like you abhor. Get your own identity, if originality is even possible for a fake clone.

Location hidden

#6417 Jan 9, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
People read what De Oppresso Liber says, not you, fake phony fraud, there is a huge difference, you write liberal obama slime, he writes the conservative message that drones like you abhor. Get your own identity, if originality is even possible for a fake clone.
"he writes the conservative message that drones like you abhor."

When you say "he", you mean "I", right? I mean, you're not crazy enough to believe that you're two different dudes, are you?

Look, people laught at your narrow-minded, right-wing, teabagger claptrap...that's why you lost your ID to me!
Ribzilla

Schenectady, NY

#6418 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
He's right. You are a fool.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6419 Jan 9, 2013
I'm so confused. I used to be De Oppresso Liber, now I'm ...who am I?

Am I the fraud or are you? I'm so turned around and butt-sprung that I don't know who I am or what I'm saying.

Why are we here?

Location hidden

#6420 Jan 9, 2013
All I know is that I thank God every day that Mitt Romney and the Teabaggers didn't gain control of the Whitehouse.

Can you imagine this Country being run by an idiot who thinks that corporations are human-beings?

Location hidden

#6421 Jan 9, 2013
Wow...I'm you, or are you me?

My head hurts.

Am I a conservative or liberal?

Do I support Mitt Romney or Obama?

Location hidden

#6422 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"he writes the conservative message that drones like you abhor."
When you say "he", you mean "I", right? I mean, you're not crazy enough to believe that you're two different dudes, are you?
Look, people laught at your narrow-minded, right-wing, teabagger claptrap...that's why you lost your ID to me!
I am not no right wing tea party or anything else. I call it as I see it. obama is a piece of shit and so are you. I am tired of working for lazy ass do nothings that want somebody else to take care of them. Take care of your own damn self. And the motto is De Oppresso Liber, so you stole nothing, you a fake and a fraud, and the real De Oppresso Liber writes a lot better than me and you, fool. Next you'll say I'm Teddy R, I think you are that pantywaist Joe Krupinski!

Location hidden

#6423 Jan 9, 2013
My head hurts.
Let me clarify for you. you an asswiper for obama

Location hidden

#6424 Jan 9, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
I'm so confused. I used to be De Oppresso Liber, now I'm ...who am I?
Am I the fraud or are you? I'm so turned around and butt-sprung that I don't know who I am or what I'm saying.
Why are we here?
Let me make one thing clear, you are an asswiper for obama

Location hidden

#6425 Jan 9, 2013
My head hurts.
Your head hurts? Take it out of obamas ass.
prince

Ashburn, VA

#6426 Jan 9, 2013
?
the voter

Canton, NY

#6427 Jan 9, 2013
Whoevers Running with the Devil
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#6428 Jan 9, 2013
the voter wrote:
Whoevers Running with the Devil
... voted for obama

Location hidden

#6429 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me make one thing clear, you are an asswiper for obama
That was a rude thing to say, and I apologize.

I get a little too excited, sometimes, and I say things that are out of line and off-base. The truth is, Obama is doing a pretty decent job, I mean, the economy is coming back and he saved the American auto-industry...only a fool would argue with those successes.

Again, I'm just a little confused, and I apologize.

Location hidden

#6430 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not no right wing tea party or anything else. I call it as I see it. obama is a piece of shit and so are you. I am tired of working for lazy ass do nothings that want somebody else to take care of them. Take care of your own damn self. And the motto is De Oppresso Liber, so you stole nothing, you a fake and a fraud, and the real De Oppresso Liber writes a lot better than me and you, fool. Next you'll say I'm Teddy R, I think you are that pantywaist Joe Krupinski!
I just assumed that you were Teddy R...all three of you write like retarded monkeys on meth.

Location hidden

#6431 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay... I lied a little, I am most certainly a right wing teabagger; you would have to be a moron to read my posts and believe otherwise!

Location hidden

#6432 Jan 9, 2013
Right now, I'm sitting nude in front of a Romney campaign poster, and - I gotta tell ya'- I'm pretty turned on.

Location hidden

#6433 Jan 9, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay... I lied a little, I am most certainly a right wing teabagger; you would have to be a moron to read my posts and believe otherwise!
I lied, too, I'm gay.

Location hidden

#6434 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I lied, too, I'm gay.
Seriously...SO AM I!!!

Kisses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burdett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Mar '15 Christopher Coons 15
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Feb '15 Jazz 2
how r the schools (Feb '11) Feb '15 Jazz 2
News Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... Dec '14 Fat Bellied Utican 1
News guilty (Nov '14) Nov '14 Luther 1
News Montour Falls man guilty of reckless endangerment (Aug '12) Aug '12 shmodzilla 1
History of Burdett, NY (Aug '09) Jun '12 original name 2
More from around the web

Burdett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]