Catie

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Apr 16, 2007
WHat can you tell me about Trumansburg New York? How large is the town? What is the surrounding are like? How far it it from Ithaca or another larger town? Is the crime in the area high/low? How are the people?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Catie
Catie

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Apr 16, 2007
I am not from livingston
Charlie

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2007
Nice place. A food market at each end of town. Main street shopping is about two blocks long. About half an hour from Ithaca along Rt 96. Ithaca is where the shopping centers are. You need a car as public transportation is a joke up here in the sticks.
Peter

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I live in Trumansburg, and have lived here for 11+ years. It's relatively small, though we have our own Fair and 'Grassroots' (big music/'hippie' event). It's pretty nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burdett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Mar '15 Christopher Coons 15
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Feb '15 Jazz 2
how r the schools (Feb '11) Feb '15 Jazz 2
News Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... Dec '14 Fat Bellied Utican 1
News guilty Nov '14 Luther 1
News Montour Falls man guilty of reckless endangerment (Aug '12) Aug '12 shmodzilla 1
History of Burdett, NY (Aug '09) Jun '12 original name 2
More from around the web

Burdett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]