Man found slain at suburban gas station

Man found slain at suburban gas station

There are 49 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Man found slain at suburban gas station. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

Police are investigating the murder of a southwest suburban Burbank man who was possibly beaten to death at a gas station in neighboring Bridgeview early Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#41 Aug 29, 2010
F#@k this shit the guy died of a heart stop talking all this shit about the two guy who turned themselves in and took resposiblity for their actions and worry about the missing man!! And like I said before those Arabs are not innocent.I cross my finger for you Fatguy!

United States

#42 Mar 3, 2011
free fat guy. i love and miss you matt you were my boy and always there for me i believe it was self defence you wouldnt hurt someone for no reason.

Mount Vernon, IL

#43 Apr 18, 2011
miss u bro state got no case jus got letter they want 2 copd out 2 manlauger but wont cuz go 2 trail 4 murder not enough evidence 4 conviction guess whos walkin baby c u soon fatguy

Rockford, IL

#44 Aug 9, 2011
did they get released? not showing up on the inmate lists anymore

Chicago, IL

#45 Aug 10, 2011
john wrote:
did they get released? not showing up on the inmate lists anymore
they are holding him for buggery now too
so sad

United States

#46 Dec 22, 2011
Sill a low life
very important

New Lenox, IL

#47 Nov 2, 2013
Help if you can......reply to this post! They are wrong they didn't do this! we need your help to get matt out

Chicago, IL

#48 Feb 26, 2015
ambro killer wrote:
These ambros are twice his size and jumped this guy and left him for deas I hope god puts them in their place. I knew the guy he was the nicest guy and. Never started a fight in his life and I hope they catch the pussy who ran off I went to court and they pleaded not guilty their names are marcello cappuletti and matthew doolan and they said self defense wow such dumb lawyers and when the security tape is let out they will change their story
Lmao you crack me up
Squirrelly Doolan

Park Ridge, IL

#50 Jan 13, 2016
May God watch over Matthew Doolan!!!
I'm his cousin
Sweetest guy on earth
Grandma Doolan watch over him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 1,727,380
Do you approve of Justin Slaughter State Rep 27... 8 min Dem Split 32
Public Hearing for Bl City Budget 2 hr Its a Fact 200
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 12,066
What Pam Frasor Don Peloquin Todd Stroger Ha... (Jan '10) 2 hr Old News 299
Has Ellen degenerate ever had a man Feb '18 Cumburpingslut 1
Many ppl are selling their homes in burbank why>? (Dec '06) Jan '18 Doh 62

Burbank Jobs

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages