2 charged in death of man beaten at g...

2 charged in death of man beaten at gas station

There are 43 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jun 25, 2010, titled 2 charged in death of man beaten at gas station. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Two men have been charged and a third suspect remains at large as police continue to investigate the death of a southwest suburban man who was beaten to death at a gas station in Bridgeview early Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

WTF

Wheaton, IL

#21 Jun 30, 2010
First of all I must say that what has happened is very sad a young life has been taken, however at 27 he was no kid!! We weren't not there and don't know exactly what happened so I think that we should leave it to the police to do their jobs and find out what really happened at that gas station!!! As for the Ambrose being unheard of well I don't know how old u r or what town u live in but they have been in and around Burbank for some time now!! Don't act like they are the only gang in Burbank because after being a resident of Burbank for more than 12yrs and having teenage boys myself, I know first hand that there are many punkass wanna b's in my "hood" as they call it!!
Crazy

Monon, IN

#22 Jul 6, 2010
its sad how people can talk about sumthin that they dont even kno wat happened...people who have said bad about this jus dont comment! I dont think anyone of u ppl that commented new the kid or was there wen this all happened! R.I.P adam!
neighborhood

Palos Hills, IL

#23 Jul 6, 2010
This effect so many people. This stupidity effects a whole community. I hope justice is served. No one knows what that will be. What really happened?
79th street ambrose

United States

#30 Jul 26, 2010
Iadams lil hoe ass got what he deserved u say ambrose killer get ready to die for that comment real nikkas do real things adam abdullah rotz rotz bitches
79th street ambrose

United States

#31 Jul 26, 2010
Adam rotz ambrose luv bitches don't say shit u can't stand on
Ambrose

Chicago, IL

#33 Jul 27, 2010
i heard that Ambrose are junior want-to-be gang members who kill for no reason
AMBROSE LUV

Berwyn, IL

#34 Aug 13, 2010
JUST LET THE SAND MONKEY BURN IN HELL ALREADY ITS AN AMBROSE WORLD ANY OF U ARABS CAN GET IT DISSING THE MOB THIS GANG SHIT AINT NO JOKE LAMES COME GET IT 79TH STREET LOL LOL OLOL OL ADAM BURNS LOLZ FUT BALL HEAD U NEXT TAKE THAT TEN GRAND U THINK U PUTTING ON OUR HEADS N BUY ALOT OF GUNS
AMBROSE LUV

Berwyn, IL

#35 Aug 13, 2010
ARAB kkiller go back to the sand
sam

Monon, IN

#36 Aug 17, 2010
AMBROSE LUV wrote:
JUST LET THE SAND MONKEY BURN IN HELL ALREADY ITS AN AMBROSE WORLD ANY OF U ARABS CAN GET IT DISSING THE MOB THIS GANG SHIT AINT NO JOKE LAMES COME GET IT 79TH STREET LOL LOL OLOL OL ADAM BURNS LOLZ FUT BALL HEAD U NEXT TAKE THAT TEN GRAND U THINK U PUTTING ON OUR HEADS N BUY ALOT OF GUNS
May everything that happened to adam happen to u but even worse!
Riding-Irene

Oak Lawn, IL

#37 Aug 21, 2010
WHY ARE posts #24 through #29 missing? We want to
know why they were deleted?
They were there for quite awhile so why are they missing?
Lemmy Kilmister

South Bend, IN

#38 Aug 22, 2010
my balls itch
1 OF DA BOYS

Naperville, IL

#39 Feb 24, 2012
really wrote:
Why? Now i know it is a free Country.... but why did he decide to go to the Gas Station at midnight? Now, he had friends at the gas station. Now, what is the real story?
>>
LOOK, LEMME TELL U THE TRUTH. HE WAS A EX-GANG BANGER, USED TO CLAIM TAP BOY, N BASICALLY AS THOSE FOLKS THAT BEAT HIM WERE HIS RIVALS BACK IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL YEARS, AND IN 2010 AT THE AGE OF 27 HE RAN THRU THESE 4 FOLKz GANG MEMBER N CAME ACROSS WIT THEM AT THE GAS STATION, HE WAS WITH HIS BOYS IN THEIR TRUCK, SO BASICALLY EVERYONE GOES TO THAT GAS STATION TO BUY BEER AT NIGHT TIME SINCE THEREz NO LIQOUR STORE AROUND AT THE TIME AVAILBE... ANY WAYS THEY MEAN MUGGED EACH OTHER AND THE TWO GROUPS WERE OBVIOUSLY DRUNK ALREADY,SO THE FOLKS SCREAMED GANG SLOGANS, AND THATS WHEN ADAM SAID "I DONT GANG BANGER, BUT STILL FUCK YOU FOLKKz, I KILL A FOLKz MEMBER", N THAS WERE THE FIGHT RANG OUT. APPEARENTLY HE PUNCHED N GOT PUNCHED, HE HIT N GOT HIT BACK.. SO DURING THE FIGHT, HE LITERALLY WAS SPOOKED 3 TIMES AND HAD 3 HEART ATTACKS DURING THE FIGHT, N THATS THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH, HIS HEART COULDNT HANDLE THE SHOCKS BECAUSE OF THE FEAR THAT OCCURED IN HIS MIND DURING THE FIGHT, OBVIOUSLY HE WASNT DOIN GOOD IN THE FIGHT. BUT ALSO REMEMBER THAT ACTUALLY THE TWO GROUPS JUST RAN ACROSS EACH OTHER AT THE WRONG TIME AND WRONG PLACE, A SATURDAY NIGHT AT 11:30PM; HE COULD'VE HOPPED BACK IN HIS TRUCK AND DROVE OFF, BUT INSTEAD HE WALKED UP TO THE SECOND GROUP THAT APPEARENTLY IS A GANG, AND GOT INTO AN ALTERCATION AT THE GAS STATION, OR A STREET FIGHT AS YOU MAY SAY.. AND YOU JUST READ ABOUT THE OUTCOME IN THE NEWS PAPER. ANOTHER DAY OF THE GANG LIFE.
1 OF DA BOYS

Naperville, IL

#40 Feb 24, 2012
Crazy wrote:
its sad how people can talk about sumthin that they dont even kno wat happened...people who have said bad about this jus dont comment! I dont think anyone of u ppl that commented new the kid or was there wen this all happened! R.I.P adam!
>>
AY, I KNEW THE KID, EVEN MATTER OF A FACT I WAS THERE 20 MINUTES LATER AFTER THE FIGHT. IM STILL RIGHT HERE, HE LIVED IN MY NEIGBORHOOD, ITS ALMIGHTY AMBROSE HOODKK, FCUK EVERY BODY, WE EVERY BODY KILAAzN FORILLAzN MOTHA FCUKKAzN, COME GET IT, 79TH STREET ALL DAY AMBRO KKRAzY WERE WE KCKILL FOR THA TRILL AMOR DE CASKKO ADAM'S BODY ROTS IN THE CEMETERY RIGHT NOW, AT THIS MOMENT AND AS YOU READ THIS COMMENT, HE'S ALREADY BONES. AMBROSE PRODUCOTIONz
nobama

United States

#42 Feb 29, 2012
WTF wrote:
First of all I must say that what has happened is very sad a young life has been taken, however at 27 he was no kid!! We weren't not there and don't know exactly what happened so I think that we should leave it to the police to do their jobs and find out what really happened at that gas station!!! As for the Ambrose being unheard of well I don't know how old u r or what town u live in but they have been in and around Burbank for some time now!! Don't act like they are the only gang in Burbank because after being a resident of Burbank for more than 12yrs and having teenage boys myself, I know first hand that there are many punkass wanna b's in my "hood" as they call it!!
well they got pushed out of Chicago at one time they had some what of a big gang around 63 california, till the black gangs ran them out, then they move over by midway then the white gangs did the same, from what I get the bridgeview police are hard on them in the trailer park
nobama

United States

#43 Feb 29, 2012
1 OF DA BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>
>>
AY, I KNEW THE KID, EVEN MATTER OF A FACT I WAS THERE 20 MINUTES LATER AFTER THE FIGHT. IM STILL RIGHT HERE, HE LIVED IN MY NEIGBORHOOD, ITS ALMIGHTY AMBROSE HOODKK, FCUK EVERY BODY, WE EVERY BODY KILAAzN FORILLAzN MOTHA FCUKKAzN, COME GET IT, 79TH STREET ALL DAY AMBRO KKRAzY WERE WE KCKILL FOR THA TRILL AMOR DE CASKKO ADAM'S BODY ROTS IN THE CEMETERY RIGHT NOW, AT THIS MOMENT AND AS YOU READ THIS COMMENT, HE'S ALREADY BONES. AMBROSE PRODUCOTIONz
so you hold down 79st what about 63st what is next when your membership falls go try to take back your old hood on 63st that is the hood it was a hood when you lost it, 79st is not the hood the Arab gangs are now people so your gang will be gone soon
nobama

United States

#44 Feb 29, 2012
Can someone post who the 79st low lifes are, by address and what kind of cars they drive, you want to stop this just take out the cars they drive
nobama

United States

#45 Feb 29, 2012
AMBROSE LUV wrote:
JUST LET THE SAND MONKEY BURN IN HELL ALREADY ITS AN AMBROSE WORLD ANY OF U ARABS CAN GET IT DISSING THE MOB THIS GANG SHIT AINT NO JOKE LAMES COME GET IT 79TH STREET LOL LOL OLOL OL ADAM BURNS LOLZ FUT BALL HEAD U NEXT TAKE THAT TEN GRAND U THINK U PUTTING ON OUR HEADS N BUY ALOT OF GUNS
time will tell but my money is on the other side you gang is out numbers more every day just the old days
nobama

Tulsa, OK

#47 Mar 2, 2012
Ohhamalama bomba wrote:
<quoted text>
? FACT IS THE NEGROS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MUCH MORE OF THE VIOLENT CRIME IN COMPARASON TO OTHER RACES. WHY IS THAT? IS IT DUE TO NO DADS? MOMS WHO R DRUG ADDICTS WITH NO CLUE AS TO HOW TO DISCIPLINE HER KIDS? THEY'VE GOT EVERY BREAK, EVERY BIT OF "FREE MONEY" AND "PERKS" AND THEY STILL CAN'T GET IT RIGHT. WE SHOULD STOP ALL ENTITLEMENTS AND IF THEY DIE IN THE GUTTERS THEN SO BE IT. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO MY HARD EARNED TAX MONEY. WHEN DO I GET A BREAK?
most. Parts of Chicago. That are black didn't start that way, they are just the last to. Move in, first the latin gangs come in just like the. Low life ambrose when they trash the neighborhood do you think anyone will want to move in, just like 63st that gang got ran out and they think they are safe in Burbank,
jamal al din

Westchester, IL

#58 Apr 29, 2012
It is all drug related.
jamalaldin

Westchester, IL

#62 May 6, 2012
jamal mal dim wrote:
This was a obumbo family member.
http://www.ajuaa.com/lookme/play.php...
So, the jealous right wing red neck needs to use my name. Shows the little peckerhead brain dead idiots they are. Cannot come up with their own names to insult others. You are amongst the shame of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,641,139
BIIP Get to Work 8 min Democrat BIIP The... 1
City 911 center closing 11/2017 (May '17) 28 min Tax and Spend Dem... 51
blue island is a bad joke 1 hr BllP Scams 7
Village Board Meeting 11/15 1 hr so what your point 20
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Facts 157
fact blue island biip 2 hr mini MADIGAN 24

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages