Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769534 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, mutt.
How about I choke you the fk out in front of your fake Jew kkkhunt pal?
Sound good?
Lol
dem,now,now,people of your persuasion usually say scratch your
eyes out??..chill out girl,your masacara is running,your make is
all tacky,and your language is soooo butch!!! Pffttt!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#769535 Oct 12, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that Fox thought Biden was rude. Did they say that about Romney? Because he kept interrupting too.My God the HYPOCRISY.Faux National Enquirer Tabloid!
Romney interrupted the moderator - once, maybe twice, to make his point.

Romney was neither rude nor condescending. He didn't smirk or laugh inappropriately once.

Pretty sure a lot of people came away with the same impression as Fox. All clear-thinkers would.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769536 Oct 12, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just gave em to ya, here's some more for you.....
FactCheck.org :
Ryan said Obama’s proposal to let tax rates rise for high-income individuals would “tax about 53 percent of small-business income.” Wrong. Ryan is counting giant hedge funds and thousands of other multimillion-dollar enterprises as “small” businesses.
Ryan was wrong when he said a rise in the jobless rate in Biden’s hometown was “how it’s going all around America.” The rate nationally has sunk back to where it was when Obama took office. And in Ryan’s hometown, it’s more than 4 percentage points lower that it was at the start of Obama’s term.
Ryan claimed the Obama administration spent stimulus money on “electric cars in Finland.” Not true. Although the cars have been assembled in Finland, the money went for work in the United States.
Ryan misquoted a Medicare official as saying “one out of six hospitals and nursing homes are going to go out of business” as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Not quite. The official said that many could become “unprofitable,” and the the situation could be monitored to head off bad outcomes.
Ryan claimed that the ACA contains “taxpayer funding” of abortion. In fact the law provides no direct funding of abortion except in cases of rape or incest or to save the mother’s life. And it’s a matter of interpretation whether subsidized private insurance would amount to indirect federal support for abortion.
Ryan was off base when he said of a cost-saving panel created by the Affordable Care Act,“not one of them even has to have medical training.” Actually, the board must include physicians and other health care professionals among its members.
Ryan at one point ground out a collection of shopworn misstatements about the health care law that we’ve had to rebut time and again, claiming “20 million people … are projected to lose their health insurance”(not true), that premiums have gone up $3,000 (no, they haven’t) and that 7.4 million seniors “are going to lose” Medicare Advantage plans (maybe, but they’d still be covered by traditional Medicare).
Additionally, Ryan said that the Obama administration made the economy worse. Job creation is up. Inflation is down. Business profits are up. Consumer debt is down. American auto sales are up. Middle class taxes are down. Prescription drug savings are up. The deficit is down. The stock market is up. Unemployment is down. Consumer confidence is up. Spending growth is down. GDP is up. Home values are up. Etc. Etc.
Speaking of mom jeans, ya must have missed these photos, they take the proverbial cake......
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30835791 @N07/8013301804/
http://imgur.com/gallery/xu1kt
LOL; great photo!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#769537 Oct 12, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden's performance made Vice Admiral James Stockdale's 1992 VP candidancy look sober and competent.
True that. There's something deranged about anyone smirking and laughing while important issues are being discussed. It's the way immature children try to behave when they are trying to look cool and an adult is trying to show them something they don't want to hear.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769541 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your accountant?
Lol
The President of Honda? Wonder if he slept at his house too?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#769543 Oct 12, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>exactly , he almost cried . Joe squashed every single argument Ryan put .
God Bless America ! Obama 4 Middle Class and Unions !
EWE.

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE(sla pping it to the FWEELOADERS!)
Economic Experience FOR ALL of America again-NOT just some!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769544 Oct 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
dem = macho posing sissy
Along similar lines as Noonan’s observation, Richard Fernandez, my fellow PJM colleague, described Biden’s style as a reincarnated “Berserker” last night, noting that Biden played on that weird exaggerated macho angry pose that so many of the left seem to affect:
The Democratic debate strategy was apparently to put on a show in which Biden would visually dominate Ryan. This will have two effects. The first is it will convince the Democrats that they “won” the debate. But it will probably not convince anyone else. On the contrary, Biden seems to have infuriated all the conservatives who were watching the proceedings. The basic effect of the Biden-Ryan debate on the Democrats is to reassure themselves that they are not sissies.
hey where do you read his mail,thought I was the only one
who knew,that unfaithful,little Ho!! the judge asked dem
are you a Navajo? dem said no I am a Chicago Ho!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769546 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a real tea bag hero.
His poor mother allows him to live with her while he's in his late fifties and he still can't take care of her when she needs him.
Too busy being my victim on topix.
dem,now,now,people of your persuasion usually say scratch your
eyes out??..chill out girl,your masacara is running,your make is
all tacky,and your language is soooo butch!!! Pffttt!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769547 Oct 12, 2012
flack wrote:
Well I need to go to the Farmer's Market to get some ingredients. I shall return.
American women should be ashamed of themselves.
You could set up a fund and a website and ask for donations to bring the girl and her family to your house, instead of whining that "someone should do something", why don't you do it? Call Mitt.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#769548 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your accountant?
Lol
His insurance agent.
carol

Orlando, FL

#769551 Oct 12, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Obama stooges last night were yucking it up about increased donations today. Today it is already obvious Independents were put off by his disrespect for Ryan and the moderator. The Obama base is overjoyed, the rest of us are disgusted with his performance.
Ryan proposed solutions. Biden proposed desperation.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#769553 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, mutt.
How about I choke you the fk out in front of your fake Jew kkkhunt pal?
Sound good?
Lol
Well dummy, you got the easy part done---the talking. Now what the hell are you gonna do fool?
Come on sissy tell us all what you are gonna do.
You gonna be posting all day as "dumb dem" or are you gonna be someone else later after you get your stupid fat butt handed to you like usual?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#769554 Oct 12, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin also slapped him around at their first meeting in July 2009. An embarrassed Obama came home pissed off and dispatched village idiot Biden to Georgia to rattle sabers.
Obama's "flexibility" comment to Medvedev had many implications, none beneficial to our country.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#769556 Oct 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to the administration. They are the ones calling him ambassador.
During Wednesdays congressional hearings on the subject the GOP grandstanders outed the CIA base at the so called safe house or annex which is adjacent to the so called US consulate. The dumbasses were trying to talk using code words than have been around so long they can be googled.

I can understand why any presidential administration would not want the details of how US intel operates around the world and that many intel operatives are retired military with various sorts of specialties. What I can't understand is a fkn congress so centered on dumping the POTUS that outing a CIA base is an OK thing to do.

Why was the ambassador alone and unprotected if he knew that he was in danger? Why wasn't the ambassador in Tripoli at the actual embassy__which was not attacked?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#769559 Oct 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden needs to be put out to pasture. He's lost it.
I kind of think the past three years of (well you know) would work on anybodies..well...you know.

Opotus should have to give the veep a raise- out of the optus salary-just for showing up every day lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#769560 Oct 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>His insurance agent.
Let's all chip in to send flack to Pakistan to save that girl so she can come here and work at Hooters. Anyone have $10,000 bucks?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#769561 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner would agree that this shows I'm owning you, racist hillbilly pusssccee.
I dout that you own much of anything ... coward.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#769562 Oct 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down.
I like to kid with you azzholes about choking you the fk out.
It's my MMA side.
Lol!
OH NOOO,DEM IS GUNNER,GUNNER IS DEM SAY IT AINT SOOOO..
WELL THATS OUT IN THE OPEN,GUNNER RESPONDED TO DEM BLAST!!
TWO ALIAS FREAKS,JUDITS,TALKING TO EACH OTHER??? GD THE
ALIASES FREAKS ARE ALL MULTIPLYING LIKE FKN ALIENS!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#769564 Oct 12, 2012
Pres Obama and colorful map thingys....

"Battle for White House"

O/B - 201
R/R- 181

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#769565 Oct 12, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner would agree that this shows I'm owning you, racist hillbilly pusssccee.
I agree that all you do is call me "uneducated" when it's obvious to everyone here I own you intellectually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,860
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 2 hr Dividing the city... 48
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr No Warming 50,422
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 4 hr Tatlover 1
Markham Police (Jan '09) 5 hr Flygrl 351
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 5 hr The reason 3
Review: Acorn Tuckpointing & Masonry (Jun '08) Dec 31 George Washington 9
Burbank Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News