Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232506 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#769138 Oct 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
K, UM, "CAROL!" DEBIL GON' TAKE A CHANCE HERE CAUSE HE HARDLY EVER ASK A QUESTION HE NOT ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO... BUT, UM, IS IT YOUR GOAL TO NEVER AGAIN SEE A NAKED MAN ERECT IN FRONT OF YOU? THIS A VERY SPECIFIC QUESTION, CAROL... WHAT'S THE ANSWER? DEBIL TAKE HIS ANSWER OFF THE AIR... NAH, JUS' FUCKIN' WIT YOU, CAROL, WHAT'S THE POOP? ARE YOU DEAD YET TOO?
Clean conscience?... good! Now if we can just do something with that cage you live in THE DEBIL, perhaps some new newspaper to line the bottom?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769139 Oct 11, 2012
DEBIL GO OUTSIDE AN' BURN ONE. WHEN HE GET BACK, YOU BETTER BE GONE...
we give 3ltions 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#769140 Oct 11, 2012
yup

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#769141 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare and Social Security are going to collapse. Biden seems oblivious to that fact - as do all liberals - without one solution to preserve or reform it for younger generations.
Romney/Ryan's reforms won't even kick in until 15 years down the road so nothing will change for retired seniors and anyone on the threshold of retirement.
Obama/Biden have already robbed Medicare directly effecting present day seniors. Biden had the gaul to look right into the camera and ask seniors to use their gut instinct.
Biden's MO goes like this: if I can talk fast enough, loud enough and over my opponent's allotted time, I can buffalo the American voters into believing that I am telling the truth.

I have lived long enough to know that loud, fast and smug are the traits of con men and Carnival Barkers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769142 Oct 11, 2012
... UNLESS YOU STOOPID... STOOPID.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769143 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>what american president was doing in Libya on his own volition ?? Obama didn't send him there ..
It's the Jewish media who keep emphasizing what happened in Libya .
The American Middle Class have spoken . WE WONT GIVE OUT HARD EARNED MONEY TO ISRAEL .
What do the Jews have to do with 4 dead Americans in Lybia?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#769145 Oct 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden's MO goes like this: if I can talk fast enough, loud enough and over my opponent's allotted time, I can buffalo the American voters into believing that I am telling the truth.
I have lived long enough to know that loud, fast and smug are the traits of con men and Carnival Barkers.
Biden kept interrupting Ryan because he didn't want the American people to hear the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#769146 Oct 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY. YOU ARE SOOOOO FOOLISH TO CHALLENGE ME... DID NO ONE TELL YOU? ARE YOU A VIRGIN??? <LICK>
Such a self-proclaimed surplus of certified epplant idiot you are moron...
-
Your ghetto inbred parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with or fed you rat shit, telling you they were Raisins or some shit, poison or something when you were growing up idiot...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#769148 Oct 11, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Biden claimed that Intelligence was at fault for Benghazi and not knowing it was a terrorist attack until days later.(not true)
Biden claims Embassy did not ask for more security (not true)
Biden after throwing US Intelligence under the bus that we will know when Iran starts building nuclear weapons.
VERY good point. We haven't got sh*t for an intelligence network but Hair-Plug Joe smugly says we'll know when Iran is ready to blow the world to hell.

I hope this guy jaywalks a lot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769149 Oct 11, 2012
LEO, BABY, DEBIL LOVE YOU, HONEY. AN' TOTO TOO.

Lapeer, MI

#769150 Oct 11, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, next week is another big debate. Obama's turf - bloviating format. Which could also backfire again.
I hope he takes the same drugs he was on the last time.

If he wasn't on drugs then I hope he doesn't start taking Smart Pills.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
we give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#769151 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, when you can't deal with Obama's incompatince you blame Bush!!!!!!
many people blame by- gone leaders for their countries mistakes .

Germany and Hitler comes to mind ..Russian and Stalin .China and Mao .

I bet you have no clue what i just posted because you are who you are a LOCAL simpleton
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769152 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What do the Jews have to do with 4 dead Americans in Lybia?
WHO CARES? THEY GOT A HAND IN IT SOMEWHERE... OR ARE YOU SUGGESTIN' THEY DON'?(YOU SEE? IRONY.)
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769153 Oct 11, 2012
NAH. YOU TOO STOOPID TO FIGURE THAT OUT.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#769154 Oct 11, 2012
Lucifer wrote:
Obama/Biden
Romney/Ryan = 2
Obama/Biden = 0
-
Obama 'Promised You Candy, But Left You With Cavities...
-
AND... You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling democrats had about Obama was the day they voted for him...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Lexington Park, MD

#769155 Oct 11, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Such a self-proclaimed surplus of certified epplant idiot you are moron...
-
Your ghetto inbred parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with or fed you rat shit, telling you they were Raisins or some shit, poison or something when you were growing up idiot...
-
It's the culture...
OH, HONEY... GOD GAVE YOU A VAGINA FO' A REASON. AN' IT WASN'T SO YOU COULD BUILD YOUSELF A NEST-EGG IN BOCA RATON....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#769156 Oct 11, 2012
I liked the substitution when they replaced Gary Bussey with scowling Biden at the end.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
we give 3rillion 2 Israel

Chicago, IL

#769157 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
black racists hate Jews...nothing new here.....
Jews crossed Jesus meaning you killed my prophet . Yup , ntin new here .Jews are called "prophet killers " by Christians and muslims alike . In fact this is the only thing unites us .

muslims belive in Jesus as a prophet whereas Jews murdered him

It;s all in the Bible ..

If you want to fix the world
you have to start with the Jews .

Hitler gassed em our of Europe and now Europeans uniting under one flag
Florida

Tampa, FL

#769158 Oct 11, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
NAH. I AM TOO STOOPID TO FIGURE THAT OUT.
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#769159 Oct 11, 2012
we give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>many people blame by- gone leaders for their countries mistakes .
Germany and Hitler comes to mind ..Russian and Stalin .China and Mao .
I bet you have no clue what i just posted because you are who you are a LOCAL simpleton
I have 2 questions:

1)Why was Obama still blaming a video 2 weeks after it was KNOWN that it was a terrorist attack that killed 4 Americans?

2)Why won't you answer question #1?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Orleans 189,800
So Midlothian is Short on Cash... 26 min Up and Up 9
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 54 min Pablo 93
City Council Two Minutes Limit Designed to Disc... 58 min Transparency 74
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 1 hr Get out 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
what happen to all the outrage 2 hr Neighbor 11
More from around the web

Burbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]