Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583758 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#769297 Oct 12, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fuckig dum ass you re .Bush started war on terror yet every single muslims nation hates us .
You think your Jewish banner of liberating LIbya or Egypt works ?? LOL They hate us even more .
Muslim nations have and will always hate us. Bill Clinton bombed Iraq almost every day he was in office. Muslims didn't just start practicing Islam the day GW Bush took office. Get a grip dude.

Prevented this

#769298 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Headline of the day.....
Biden could turn things around for Obama
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/11/why...
Or citation of the day. Take your pick.
this is what the Americans saw: a laughing hyena.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769299 Oct 12, 2012
Oh look, the resident coward has shown up ... piss the bed again, dem. LOL

Prevented this

#769300 Oct 12, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Well, just like President Obama mopped the floor with Rmoney during their debate, Vice-President Biden mopped the floor with Lyin' Ryan last night. President Obama will mop the floor with Rmoney in the November election as well.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!!
You should get a new TV-the one you have is not working.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#769301 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Headline of the day.....
If the actual debate was a toss up, the fact checking results clearly embarrass Ryan who again could find no way to explain how the Romney-Ryan tax cuts actually work. Worse is that the (R) clean up crew has muddied the waters further by explaining that congress must craft the details.

Ryan was wrong, or lying, right down the line.

Ryan really does look like Eddie Munster.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#769302 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Headline of the day.....
I thought you were of the mind obama was ahead , so wich is it ?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#769303 Oct 12, 2012
Many people have made negative comments about Vice-President Biden's teeth but nobody has commented on Lyin' Ryan's ears. Ok, I admit President Obama has a rather large pair, but this Ryan guy...geezz...we're talking taxi cab doors here. He is a very odd looking individual.
Lily Boca Grande

Charlestown, MA

#769304 Oct 12, 2012
A typical in your face libtard:
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>That would be nice,and that is the way it should be,but I don't think that this election is only who will be the better leader.
And yes if all black supporter don't get off their tails,and go down the block and vote for Obama,and he doesn't maintain that same percentages of whites,and non blacks,that won him the Presidency,then no,he won't win this time.
And to respond to your sarcastic remark,-you don't know jack about who or what I am,not do you know that I will be one who does not get out and vote,so you need to stick to making conclusions about what you know..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#769305 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this is what the Americans saw: a laughing hyena.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
There was plenty to laugh at. The stimulus thing was hilarious.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769306 Oct 12, 2012
carol wrote:
As one observer in the National Review said about the debate last night: "I am less concerned about the lack of a broad bipartisan consensus that Biden lost the debate than the lack of a broad bipartisan consensus that Biden lost his marbles."
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
Considering the total absence of bipartisanship on the part of this admnistration, the very recent and serious events of two terrorist attacks on our embassies on the anniversary of 9/11 resulting in the deaths of four Americans, the ineptness of this administration in responding to those attacks, the Middle East unraveling before our very eyes, a dismal economy that is barely limping along with major companies cutting back their employees to part-time to avoid the Obamacare mandates, a skyrocketing debt that doesn't seem to effect this administration or their compulsion to keep spending and 23 million people still out of work...what in the world did Joe Biden think was so funny?
Seriously. Can somebody tell me? I'd really like to know.
Summary: Snickerdoodle! LOL
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#769307 Oct 12, 2012
Interesting read.
Always enjoyed Juan Williams perspective and his good natured attitude. Got a real bad deal from NPR, Ug-Ly.

Anyway ...

Quote from the article:

"Biden can’t come off as condescending to Paul Ryan, who is 27 years his junior. Style and perception count big in debates – sometimes more than the facts. So Biden can’t look like he is lecturing Ryan or like a crotchety old man yelling at a young boy for treading on his lawn. If that is the image people take away from the debate, Biden will have lost".

From what's been reported, didn't Biden do exactly this ^^^ above mentioned?

Though I don't put much 'faith' in projected polls, the actual poll numbers for who won the debate are in Ryan's favor.

And do these debates really determine an Election is the more important question. I say they don't.
sonicfilter wrote:
Headline of the day.....
carol

Orlando, FL

#769308 Oct 12, 2012
new yawk wrote:
PS And knowing this about Biden, that he can be condescending to Women at times, then they probably should not have had a Women Moderator.
This is not being sexist. I'm a realist.
Another thing, Biden probably took the tact of:
"Who is this little imp talking head to tell me when I have to stop talking before I have fully made my point".
I can understand that from Biden's position, perspective and status of age and experience.
Biden had more than equal time throughout the debate to make his points - over a minute more than Ryan. But he couldn't stop talking long enough to give his opponent a considerately equal amount of unterrupted time between the smirking and whining.

It was not becoming of a VP and put on full display the superior and condescending mentality of Democrats who do not take any of the serious issues we face seriously.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769309 Oct 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
Oh look, the resident coward has shown up ... piss the bed again, dem. LOL
Whoever decorated the above post, thanks! LOL

You probably support the loser in White House as well. Figures.
LOL

Stroudsburg, PA

#769310 Oct 12, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were of the mind obama was ahead , so wich is it ?
Brain cells are affected by shaking ... shaken-baby syndrome.
Bill

Miami, FL

#769311 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Headline of the day.....
...Obama is such a bad POTUS, no one , including Biden could turn things around for him.
dem

Chicago, IL

#769312 Oct 12, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You should get a new TV-the one you have is not working.
Morning racist kkkhunt

Prevented this

#769313 Oct 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
There was plenty to laugh at. The stimulus thing was hilarious.
and the Benghazi killings--Joe really yucked that up. What was he thinking? and why did he continue to lie?
rogerThat

AOL

#769314 Oct 12, 2012

America FOREWARNINGS 2013, 2014 -----#----

&li st=UU8Qo18rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q &index=1&feature=plcp

dem

Chicago, IL

#769315 Oct 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever decorated the above post, thanks! LOL

You probably support the loser in White House as well. Figures.
What's up racist pusscccee?
Pretending Ryan won the debate, you fkn loser?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#769316 Oct 12, 2012
“I like a man who grins when he fights.”
–Winston Churchill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Just Sux 1 hr They cannot kill ... 133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11,186
Obama welfare monkeys 1 hr Black wives matter 2
Slavery 1 hr We saved negrahs 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 1 hr Where Is NO-25 26
BI Finance Committee 1 hr BI City Council Mtg 2
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 1 hr MalignantDemRacists 28

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance