Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396245 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768782 Oct 11, 2012
Democrats need to clean-up their own sellout plantation house and obama's racist administration, VP Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden before lecturing the rest of the country on economy, lies, deficits, no jobs, racism and Paul Ryan and Mitt...
-
A racist senile Joe O'Biden very well be the 2 keywords that will destroy obama's chances of getting re-elected after the debates, Joe O'Biden becomimg the scapegoat why obama lost the election...
-
"put y'all back in chains"...
-
It's the culture....

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#768783 Oct 11, 2012
Odinist wrote:
Vote Obama! Trust me!
LOL

Obama campaign in death spiral.

"Stuff's gettin better"
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#768785 Oct 11, 2012
Hey Mormon idiot.

The whole world buys our stocks and bonds again.

USA GDP UP. DOW UP. 10 YR GOV NOTE UP!

I can spend a dollar on your street right now!

They love the USA again.......thanks Obama!

I have some UK pounds from a trip, I tried to spend it here, they laughed and laughed!

On your street they love my hundred dollar bills!

So in short: miles is a dufus! Idiot! Dumbffffck!

Go motorboat Romney's ball sack at your temple!!
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP is staganant
Unemployment has not improved even in 4 years. There are more unemployed now than when Obama took office.
Romney is not Bush.
No I wasn't born yesterday but I recognise a big government takeover when I see one. Unfortunately this is the problem here in the UK. Too much government produces a stagnant private sector. The fact, is big governments don't drive economies forward they suck the life out of societies by creating an ever dependent population. This is what's happening right now in the US and believe me it's not the way to go.
BTW cheers for the Fish and Chips jibe but you almost made it without returning t the gutter
Shame you was so close!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#768786 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhh
Excuse me idiot but the popular vote does not count or that chimp bush would have been back inside a booze bottle in 2004.
BS Demorat, you must be thinking about the guy sitting on that bar stool next to you? Lift your head off the polished wood and squint with your left eye? The popular vote counts, or the electoral couldn't be taken? Tommorow when you boost your body out of bed,'bout noon? Get on your bicycle and head down to your local library, read and understand the national voting process?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#768787 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't get away with charging Bush for the Porkulus deficit....
The deficit was forecast to hit a trillion before Obama took office.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768788 Oct 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey Mormon idiot.
The whole world buys our stocks and bonds again.
USA GDP UP. DOW UP. 10 YR GOV NOTE UP!
I can spend a dollar on your street right now!
They love the USA again.......thanks Obama!
I have some UK pounds from a trip, I tried to spend it here, they laughed and laughed!
On your street they love my hundred dollar bills!
So in short: miles is a dufus! Idiot! Dumbffffck!
Go motorboat Romney's ball sack at your temple!!
<quoted text>
Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...
-
It's the culture...

Newville, PA

#768789 Oct 11, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Pres Obama, mathematics, and cooking something that is not edible...
"STRANGE: Jobless Claims Sank to 339,000 in Latest Week, Though Data Didn't Include One Large State"
http://nation.foxnews.com/jobs/2012/10/11/str...

Behind the times as usual.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#768790 Oct 11, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of President Obama's brilliant leadership, he will be re-elected by a landslide in November, possibly by the biggest margin in American history.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!
Well we know he is NOT brilliant, he is not a LEADER and he can't DEBATE so how is that going to happen?

Newville, PA

#768791 Oct 11, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
if natural gas is available at your house, do it...no question....
Yep, pipe in an explosive gas where a pin hole leak can destroy you & your house.

Better, don't go electric & don't burn anything to heat your house.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768792 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The deficit was forecast to hit a trillion before Obama took office.
DemocRat majorities Pelosi and Reid were cooking up nothing but Poison for America bringing America near financial meltdown, a housing collapse, doubling the national debt, killing the economy and jobs to help and elect an outsourced sellout obama...
-
It's the culture...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#768794 Oct 11, 2012
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>It's racist only because it speaks of the racist society that we live in. Just telling it like it is. Not one to refrain from saying something that is a fact,just for the sake of being nice. Good or bad,the truth is the truth.
The truth is that blacks are just as racist as anyone else.
carol

Orlando, FL

#768795 Oct 11, 2012
Some of you thought I was kidding when I said the wealthy will pack up and leave if Obama is reelected.

Channel 13 News Orlando Florida - "Westgate Resorts CEO to employees: If Obama wins, jobs in trouble"

Monday, Siegel sent an email to all 7,000 Westgate employees that said:

"The economy doesn't currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another four years of the same Presidential administration..."

Further along in the three page email, Siegel writes, "If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company."

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Not only is he reducing the size of his company, he has made an announcement that he's closing up shop and moving to the Bahamas.

Welcome to another four years....

Yes, Lily, leosnana and Homer...WE will be the ones to left to pay for Obamacare and the increasing deficit.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#768796 Oct 11, 2012
I hear Obama is looking for an Ambassador in the Middle East but one of the conditions of the job is that is you ask for help and additional security, you are out of luck.

Anyone interested?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#768797 Oct 11, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A business would be foolish to hire a thief and your story reeks of bullsht just like leosanus.
Oh, well we've got the biggest thief ever as governor, this criminal should be in prison! You've got Darryl Issa! Car thief and arsonist!! These two criminals would not be employable in the private sector.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768798 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Behind the times as usual.
Did you like my link...it was Fox...
Not a word from you on content...

thats not the brainless attack dog we have all come to know and appreciate...
interesting...
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768799 Oct 11, 2012
'Buyers Remorse'... Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden leaves the Obama Campaign "chained" and "leashed" shackled, struggling and what to do with a racist Joe Biden during the debate...
-
Joe O'Biden: The middle class has been ‘‘buried’’ during the past four years...
-
It's the culture...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#768800 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>he never asked for protection . He made this trip by himself .
If he was dumb enough not to know most of the muslim world loath us even thou we helped em it's his fault not mine .
I personally won't even plan a trip to Egypt see the pyramids these days ..
"As the four-hour hearing drew to a close, Nordstrom divulged he had verbally asked for significantly more help -- 12 agents -- but the officer from the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs had rebuffed his request.

"His response to that was,'You're asking for the sun, moon, and the stars,'" Nordstrom said.

That attitude made the Benghazi incident predictable, according to Nordstrom, who left Libya in July and continues to work at the State Department for diplomatic security.

"For me and my staff, it was abundantly clear that we were not going to get resources until the aftermath of an incident. And the question that we were to ask again is,'How thin does the ice have to get before someone falls through?'"

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/politics/congre...
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768801 Oct 11, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well we've got the biggest thief ever as governor, this criminal should be in prison! You've got Darryl Issa! Car thief and arsonist!! These two criminals would not be employable in the private sector.
lily more than likely is still wearing her Burka she slept in... Still watching re-runs of the Hate Fest Rally in Charlotte.. Put her back in chains... A chasity belt and throw away the key...
-
..."Put y'all back in chains"...
-
It's the culture...
carol

Orlando, FL

#768802 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Byrd was a grand dragon?
Are you sure?
Robert Byrd (Democratic)- the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.

In the 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan.

Byrd held the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops...(not Grand Dragon.)

Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

In 1946 or 1947, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard:

"The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."

He only distanced himself from the Klan to pursue a political career. The Democrats were more than happy to give him one.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768803 Oct 11, 2012
"I promise you...the President has a big stick." Joe Biden
-
Hair Plugs for Brains Joe Biden on the obama ticket is and will be most costly for democRats in the debate and will be the scapegoat as to why obama loses his re-election
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Orleans 217,010
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Into The Night 60,163
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 40 min Go Blue Forever 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min CrunchyBacon 102,551
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 1 hr abcde 8,797
Open Letter to All Veteran's 1 hr Joe Taxpayer 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Pennie Lane 8,919

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages