Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
711,561 - 711,580 of 1,095,637 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it would be just a matter of time before you used that old propaganda lie you tresasonous frauds used to fling around like a frisbee.
Just for old time's sake, let's get one of those treasonous propaganda chants going....
Everybody. All together...
"BABY KILLER!!!!"
That brings back the good ole days for you, doesn't it?
... goddam lying treasonous fraud.
Talk about frauds! Etch-a-sketch Romney is moving to the left! He might end up more liberal than Obama if the election could be pushed out another couple months. Is there anything he won't morph into to be president?
You are a dupe.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney called the ObmaAgfghanostan surge asuccess.
Now what?
But hey, I laugh my ass off every time you right Whiners complain about Afghanistan.
A war that should have ended long before Obama took office but it was far from over.
It was far from over because George Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant & abandoned our troops in Afghanistan to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 or terrorism, Iraq.
You'll never "get it" will you,(bush did it whineDUMHmy) DUH A Vey.

(and remember Bush had a draw down and leave the premises- already scheduled-it was the current potus that decided to send --as in made THAT choice too--30k more troops, at the start of the holiday season a couple of years ago.)

WTH we doing in Libya--on top of it all??????????

Here-have a bootheel lick-it has democrat poopoo on the sole. A varitable herd pack lemming bobblehead feast.

Try not to lap it all up at once!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
REAL Leadership w/Wisdom AND Economic Experience FOR America again-IN America!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it totally amazing how phoney Romney is yet the far right just keeps believing it.
Romney goes from being thrilled to sign legislation that would ban all abortions yet says he will do nothing on abortion legislation.
He's a flipflopper, ultimate panderer, should be fun if he wins.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

If Romney wins the election & is taking his oath of office, he will need to add a couple of exceptions.

"I, Mitt Romney" solemnly swear to do what is best for the USA except if it violates my oath with the lobbyist Grover Norquist or unless Israel commands me to support their attack on Iran."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The last two Republican Presidents were , George H Bush - and - George W Bush.
Both of their presidency's ended with a big recession.
Ain't trickle down economics great? Have you been trickled on enough, or do you need more?
piece of shit Mitt, Mr Romney is just one more dumb ass Republican with no clue of what this country or it's people need, unless your a millionaire or billionaire who needs to ship some jobs to china, then he's in your corner.
What was Bill Clinton's excuse? and what about One term Jimmah Carther?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about frauds! Etch-a-sketch Romney is moving to the left! He might end up more liberal than Obama if the election could be pushed out another couple months. Is there anything he won't morph into to be president?
You are a dupe.
Big Bird called, he said tell the JUVENILE, desperate, smear machine duhmocrat campaign ad makers he wants his phat crayons back!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Leadership FOR all of America again!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dupe.
DBWriter's hopes are on Paul Ryan, career politician, he thinks incorrectly like Sarah Palin, that the VP will get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes. He's also forgetting that Ryan eagerly went along with all of Bush's spending. A leopard doesn't change it's spots.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
Countdown to the Vice President candidate debate...
Only one more day!
Will Biden really attack Ryan like a cannon?
Will Ryan finally come clean about how his and Romney’s economy plan will work?
Someone tell Uncle Joe NOT to be using that shipyard lingo in front of the kids please-dammit.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
Big Birdbrain. Obama more worried about Sesame Street than economy.
12 references since debate to Big Bird
0 references to the economy
New campaign song is Sesame Street theme song. The child president.
Of all the spending cuts Romney wants to make, the only one he mentioned was Big Bird.

I find it amusing that YOUR candidate brought it up & now you whine about it.

Right Whiners. Go figure.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

watch out wrote:
Obama will be a good president and this country will be a lot better place to live in.
People will have jobs to go to.
when? will be? when? SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!the country in going to hell in a hand basket and in case you didn't notice-O'bama HAS been president-it is time for him to go.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

O'bama hates the blacks.
President Barack Obama has refused to extend to victims of Hurricane Isaac in Louisiana the same relief he criticized former President George W. Bush for withholding from New Orleans residents in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. The move has frustrated state and local politicians and contradicts his own campaign rhetoric about disaster relief from just one election cycle ago.

In a fiery 2007 speech at Hampton University unveiled last week exclusively by The Daily Caller, Obama excoriated the Bush administration for supposedly refusing to waive requirements of the Stafford Act, which requires disaster victims to repay the federal government for emergency assistance, after Katrina struck the Gulf Coast.

Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
Countdown to the Vice President candidate debate...
Only one more day!
Will Biden really attack Ryan like a cannon?
Will Ryan finally come clean about how his and Romney’s economy plan will work?
will Biden talk about problems on MAIN Street or like Obama only focus on SESAME Street?

Will Biden mirror Obama's empty chair and then after the debate have to invoke Big Bird's name thirteen times, while talking about Benghazi zero times?

Will Biden brag how he is still a regular Joe who hangs out in the same diner for 25 years now?(the one that closed 20 years ago).

Will he talk AGAIN about how bad the middle class has been doing under Obama?

Will he talk about his many instances of plagiarism in his career?

Will he repeat his many, many gaffes?

Feb. 6, 2009 on the Stimulous:

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

— Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/ar... #ixzz28trQDuOK
FREEDOM TO SPEAK

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin Laden
Rmoney will kill Big Bird.
You are so stupid. Obama didn't kill Bin Laden, our military did.
Obama, being born a lion (so he said..lol), "might" kill Big Bird if he was a real bird... YOU MORON!! LOL
.. and it is Romney, not Rmoney.. Ole stupid but not so wise one. Trying too hard to make a jackass out of yourself on this one. huh, dumbazz?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

RealDave wrote:
If Romney wins the election & is taking his oath of office, he will need to add a couple of exceptions.
"I, Mitt Romney" solemnly swear to do what is best for the USA except if it violates my oath with the lobbyist Grover Norquist or unless Israel commands me to support their attack on Iran."
You know how that goes DUH A Vey-so stop being a labelduhm hypocrite.

UN/NATO WTH we doing in Libya?(no other country was even attacking them)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Bring the Troops HOME-TO AMERICA.
Leadership with wisdom and Economic Experience for ALL of AMerica again-not just some!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it totally amazing how phoney Romney is yet the far right just keeps believing it.
Romney goes from being thrilled to sign legislation that would ban all abortions yet says he will do nothing on abortion legislation.
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

Psssst ... hey, Putz ... it's the failed economy, Putz, and the failure of the Failure-in-Chief in the Middle East. It's about failure, Putz, failure.

LOL

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
It's time to do something that Democrats just seem to never do, plan for the future.
It is very likely that when Obama loses the election his black base will throw another tantrum and burn their own neighborhoods down. Normally, this just doesn't concern me, and I think it's a little humorous that a culture will object to something by burning down their own home. My preferred answer to that is, let them live in the ashes.
However, Washington, D. C., is 80 percent black, and the tantrum they will throw will obstruct, and possibly prevent the necessary functions of the US government.
What should be done when this happens?
Should the nation's capital be put under Marshal Law and the vandals shot?
Should the government shut down until the spoiled brats cease their tantrum?
Or, should we develop a plan to move the seat of government so the government can continue its normal functions without being impacted by the tantrum the black population of DC will throw.
Every time our government deviates from the Constitution, it creates a calamity for us. There is no such thing as residents of the nation's capital. To allow such to exist causes the problem of a minority of the population having the ability to shut the government down at their whim. This is too much power in the hands of an insignificantly small portion of the population.
There were plans to move the seat of government during the Cold War in the case of a catastrophic event. It's time to dust those plans off and prepare for the inevitable tantrum the black population will throw when Obama is tossed out on his useless Marxist ass.
The problem is, Obama doesn't leave power the day he loses. When the tantrum starts, he will race bait even more and is already deciding the way he can use it to his advantage to somehow hold onto his place in the government at least a little longer. I put nothing past this man and his administration...they've already proven they have no respect for either the constitution or the rule of law.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone tell Uncle Joe NOT to be using that shipyard lingo in front of the kids please-dammit.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Ryan will lie like Romney, Joe will come up with some unforgettable off the cuff quips. Bottom line: Joe will tell the truth, Ryan will lie.

If it turns into a Fox News matchup like the last debate, Joe can shout it out with the best of em, he won't follow the rules of the debate and bite his tongue like the president did.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's a flipflopper, ultimate panderer, should be fun if he wins.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Republican women such as Stacey Dash, Mia Love, Condi Rice and others simply suffer from chronic "white-woman-envy".
Why would or should they be envious of white women, they are all beautiful accomplished women in their own right. Or do YOU not think they are equals? Try again.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the spending cuts Romney wants to make, the only one he mentioned was Big Bird.
I find it amusing that YOUR candidate brought it up & now you whine about it.
Right Whiners. Go figure.
How desperately JUVENILE can they get, when confronted with REAL ISSUES and B-U-D-G-E-T'ing ideas.

Unbelievable. Talk about an embarrassment to the intelligence of this nation..."big birdie campaign attack ads".

Ugh.

The toxic plague poison of utter (latch on leech) libuhrulTic IGNORANCE...just unbelievable.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
GROWN UP LEADERSHIP For ALL America again-not just some!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-21 2 min Mister Tonka 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 176,769
Amy 8-21 5 min edogxxx 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 97,777
Blue Island Cuts more services 18 min rainy 21
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 30 min Slammed 52
Mayor Vargas Reneges No Bid Contracts (Sep '13) 39 min Call City Hall 143

Search the Burbank Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Burbank Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000