Man beaten to death while pumping gas

Man beaten to death while pumping gas

There are 62 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Man beaten to death while pumping gas. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

A man pumping gas in South Suburban Bridgeview was beaten to death Wednesday in what appears to be a random attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

mike hanson

Rockford, IL

#48 Jun 30, 2010
This was a complete hate crime, i know this because the victim was minding his own business when a group of men hollering "Ambros" which is a gang, ran up too the victim, that's when the victims friends who were in the car came to see what was going on, the group of men brutally attacked the victims friends with weapons, then they hit the victim in the head with a full bottle of liquor, knocking him out cold, the xrays said the victim had a broken neck, so that means while the victim was down one of the killers stepped on his neck possibly the fatal attack, and to make sure the victim was dead they ran him over with their car. now i ask you. Is that an accidental murder, im not trying to bring the victim back too life im just proving that these KlLLERS should serve life behind bars.
Crazy

Monon, IN

#49 Jun 30, 2010
To Mike Hanson,
i truely agree
mike hanson

Rockford, IL

#50 Jun 30, 2010
Dolikewhite wrote:
To Arabian girl. You shut the hell up and keep wearing your stupid scarf and being slaved by your husband and walking behind him. The Feds will get you for comitting fraud stupid ass. You are not entitled to none of those government benefits. You will be caught. They are on to all of you. Arab american family services cant save your ass from that. I don't get link because I work everyday and don't cheat the government. God will get your ass for that. Your Arabian ass ain't going to take over shit here. No matter how many pale ass babies u bring into this world.

Dont get me wrong i have many white friends and many of my white friends are respectful, But the person that posted this is a pure example of a ignorant racist white trash, we need less people like this for a better future.
what

Palos Hills, IL

#51 Jun 30, 2010
newspapers said nothing about weapons or being run over by their car. I would think if these were facts they would have been news worthy?
mike hanson

Rockford, IL

#52 Jun 30, 2010
John Doe wrote:
To the Arabian Female, if what you are saying is true then why were they charged with Aggravated Battery, and not a Hate crime or murder. Because the tape shows the 3 arabian men started it and there is no disputing that. Yes this is the United States, lucky it's all on tape.
Listen up you got the story all wrong there was no tape, and if their was they would of posted that in the article, they got charged with aggravted battery because theirs still one more guy on the loose, and they want him to think he can slide with aggravted battery too , youll see when the lats killer is caught the first two killlers will get charged withh attempted murder and the last one will get charged with murder cuz. get your story straight next time bud, bye the way stop with "arabian men" im a white man and even i find that discriminating.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#53 Jun 30, 2010
Wow.....this sounds like Gang banggin central!!!!You all sound so stupid fighting bk and forth. When are you all gonna realize a human life was taken from us???For are the heartless and racial comment, your all nothing but disgraces to your own kind!!None of you have the right to judge the other, your all the same!!!Its really sad actually!!!Rip Adam,may god bless your soul. I truley believe you are in a better place.This world is so full of hate,its so sad!
Viewer

United States

#54 Jul 1, 2010
What the hell is all of this? RIP...that's it everyone. Let this topic go because Allah swt will take care of this all for us. Whether he said ambrose killer or not..HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIEEE!!! But for anyone to come on here and say that he brought it on himself or whatsoever is completely cruel and out of line. If someone said that about your brother or sister that they brought it on theirselves how would you feel? Don't justify a killing, learn how to manage your anger. I don't know Adam rip, but he's gone and it saddened many Muslims throughout the Chicagoland area to see a young man go so to everyone that says they care just drop it. Stop going back and forth with people that justify killings and no Arabs don't run this world...Allah does. It is wrong to think that you are superior than others and that goes both ways. We are all angry at what happened.
arab

Chicago Heights, IL

#55 Jul 2, 2010
jane doe, john doe, whatever hoe, keep your trashy, uncivilized comments to yourself. It's not like your opinions matter, they only are accounted for on jerry springer and steve wilkos or in a trailer park where they belong. Your type of white trash mentality has become the laughing stock of american society. Take a look at your growing generation, whether it's ur daughters getting pregnant at the age of 13 from people u used to call slaves. So don't speak on behalf of this country, cause it's not urs to speak 4 anymore. ur type(white trash)are minority now. And to end this conversation, every american person who read the articles about Adam Abdallah and felt a little powerful, this goes out to u, i hope ur mothers and fathers lose what Adam's parents lost , and i hope ur brothers lose a brother the way Adam's brothers lost. But to all u white people that were sincere when u read the article about Adam, united we stand.
Therapy

Palos Hills, IL

#56 Jul 2, 2010
You need a lot of Therapy. Extensive. Years...! You are a twisted 'person'. I think you are the 3rd person they are hunting for. God Bless you. You need it!
SAMER

Schaumburg, IL

#57 Jul 12, 2010
john doe wrote:
This is not a hate crime it was simply a fight that took place and the whole thing wit the kid dyin was a complete accident.So get off that bullshit like they meant to kill him,and he was not just pumpin gas,they all got into an altercation(argument)it was 3 on 3,they were all fighting.Im sick of all these arabians screaming hate crime everytime someone gets into it wit them.Ive been gettin into it wit these same arabs for years yous are not gonna tell me they dont start half the shit.Now if it was the other way around this would be no big deal it wouldnt of even made the news or news paper.This is some bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
AY FAM HOW BOUT YOU SHOVE A DICK DOWN YOUR THROAT HOMIE MY BROTHER WAS NEARLY KILLED AT THE SCENE BITCH BUT HES ALL GOOD NOW SECOND YOU GOT A PROBLEM HIT MY LINE HOE ILL SHOW YOUU
SAMER RAHMAN

Schaumburg, IL

#58 Jul 12, 2010
arabian female wrote:
and thats why we are calling it a hate crime
because since when do killers get out on bail
and why arent they releasing names and for your info it was 2 arabian guys and 3 white guys which is gang of supposely ambros
any who go research the guy in roseland park that killed 3 girls they did not set bail for him yet
and why isnt the media putting the truth out their and whats goin on
because today at bridgview court house there was over 200 people their and their were police officers from all the towns around bridgeview
also from what i understand is that they are teching us to basically fight kill steal and we would get off easy like aggravated battery
oh also lets not forget gang members are their to kill and due all the prohbited things and they are off lose
but because its and arab that died no one cares
but we will always fight for our rights
instead of wasting your time we should help protect our selves and prevent things like this to happen teach our kids to become better people
i agree with you we all know what happened fuck this dumbfuck thats commenting dont even waste your time talking or writing back to this clown he will also get what he deserves everyone knows what it is and they got charged with the battery with a 750,000 bond were the hell are these white trash people gonna get the kind of money they aint getting out their lives are over!!
SAMER

Schaumburg, IL

#59 Jul 12, 2010
hey john doe AMBROSE KILLAH
heartbroken

Virginia Beach, VA

#60 Jul 13, 2010
now first...there are angry people and family members im sure who could look to blame anyone for any reason...with good cause....but you cannot say it was because of race....as stupid as this sounds...your duty as a gang member is to defend your name at all costs, black white brown or purple....anyone who goes against them will suffer.....this is such a shame that Adam died in vain......my god bless their family through these hard times.....and there are many people who would not like to hear this....but I knew Matthew Doolan.....and somewhere deep down he has a good heart....what he did was terrible and he will go to hell for that....and I am not excusing that...but for the sake of understanding and looking past the hurt....they committed a horrible crime. Remember in god's eyes you are supposed to pray for those who go against god's rule....and not hate because of such foolish mistakes. If you are Muslim, you should know this....I do not feel bad for what consequences the murderers will now face...because the real consequence will not only be the guilt in this life, but in the afterlife for eternity. Amen.
hamada ali

La Grange Park, IL

#61 Jul 15, 2010
well as i see of your comments guys is you trying to protect that killer like nothing happened but why don't u guys put your self in adam shoes plus they only catch 2 guys and the killer still out there looking for more people to kill and i was agood friend with adam plus guys if u wants to know the real story there is a guy was with him and he always stayed at dunkin donuts on 79th and harlem his nick name is jaja,,,guys its not about white or black or latino or arabs we're almost in 2011 we're grown ass people btw if u guys ever knows adam he was a very good guy very quiet person,,,,,ALLAH YER7AMAK YA ADAM EL JANA INSHALLA
arabian female

Jordan

#62 Jul 18, 2010
for the people that think us muslim girls dont have lives you wrong because i wear my head scraf for my god not my husband and i am not perfect but i try my best and for your info i have my own business and i am not running a grocery store and its not out dated miss biaaatch us arabs teach you guys everyday to become human but you will never be rip adam abdullah

also how do you know we have out dated merchandise ha is it because we run everything and you have no choice but to buy from us

we are on every corner we make a living we aint living off the government and we aint waiting for that ssi check like you and your families

we are best dressed we drive luxury cars and lets not forget we own our homes and we help our people

thank you america for letting us run it because your white honky people cant cause their to busy getting drunk and partying

if you got something to say about us or you dont like us do something about

justice will be served the way we want they will all go to prison watch and see
Jim

Oswego, IL

#63 Jul 22, 2010
Oh Mike Hanson you were there??? That would probably be vital to the investigation seeing that you have so much information of the events that occured that night.
Bridgeview QT

AOL

#64 Jul 22, 2010
This is so embarrassing as a muslim american. After seeing this I am offended. A man has died and thoughts and prayers should be with his family. Not talking about taxes, and the public aide office or about taking over America. There is a flaw in every race, no one is perfect. You sit back and relax and run your mouth. For being a arabian girl, I highly doubt you where the scarf because you would watch what you say. You must be one of those who claim to be arabian and behave differently. Sickening that you'd let others get to you like that, be a lady and carry yourself with a little class. Topic is a poor man was murdered not how trashy you put out yourself to be! < sickened

Great post! The only thing I can add is...if she does wear the scarf I hope it slips down and tightens itself around her neck just enough to make her shut up.
Bottom Line

Oak Lawn, IL

#65 Jul 22, 2010
Was someone mad about the person pumping gas or the price of the gas they were pumping?
Crazy

Monon, IN

#66 Jul 23, 2010
All you people are like little kids. sitting here fighting back and forth. bridgeview QT you have no right to say any thing about arabian female you dont even kno her! People should keep there mouth SHUT, Sitting here talking about other arabs nice allah is sooooooooo proud of u.
annoyed

United States

#68 Nov 4, 2010
Why dont u Arabs do us all a favor and go back to where u came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min F_R_E_D 1,643,554
Illegal Dumping in Blue Island Illinois 34 min Concerned 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 243,009
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,151
Mike Cornell 3 hr Officer Obee 32
Many ppl are selling their homes in burbank why>? (Dec '06) Nov 8 lol 57
Michael Bloomberg Aug '17 Michael Bloomberg 1

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages