Man beaten to death while pumping gas

Man beaten to death while pumping gas

There are 62 comments on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Man beaten to death while pumping gas. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

A man pumping gas in South Suburban Bridgeview was beaten to death Wednesday in what appears to be a random attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Revenge

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2010
This was a pure hate crime, done by the hater's again, this guy was a pure Arab from bridgeview,and bridgeview is like the arab capital in this whole state. Are you telling me not one arab didn't see this or try to help? Were all you people watching this happen, how do you live with yourselves or sleep at night this is insane you people are sick and don't think this act won't happen to you or you family member and friends it will because you should the bad guys you are not will to do anything about it SLEEP ON THAT ONE and the COPS RARELY CARE OR CATCH ANYBODY,"DID YOU GET THE LANE BRYANT KILLER YET NO."GOOD LUCK ASSHOLES GOING TO HELL< I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU EITHER< HAVE IT YOUR WAY. And your not or ever will be of Christian, Jewish,or Islamic faiths of peace all of you, black, white, hispanic, arab what have you are wild animals. Harlem ave. is one of the busiest streets in the state let alone the nation, and nobody seen this going on that is a big lie outright, all you people are going to hell. You see what happens when the cops don't allow arabs to defend themselves we get killed like were in the Gaza Strip,and now we are feeling,hearing, seeing, and experiencing for a long long time that law enforcement, is not the solution to our defense. We must defend ourselves by which ever means to survive against these animals,sorry to say now but Legal or illegal, yes i said that, you must be a wolf to catch a wolf tell mayor daley that with his gun ban you animals, WE DON'T HATE YOU act right find God do good be a human being and steer away from you the animal satan which you have become like IT. YOU have all ways hated, and harassed and are JEALOUS OF arabs in the USA and ABROAD, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
john doe

Goshen, IN

#2 Jun 24, 2010
This is not a hate crime it was simply a fight that took place and the whole thing wit the kid dyin was a complete accident.So get off that bullshit like they meant to kill him,and he was not just pumpin gas,they all got into an altercation(argument)it was 3 on 3,they were all fighting.Im sick of all these arabians screaming hate crime everytime someone gets into it wit them.Ive been gettin into it wit these same arabs for years yous are not gonna tell me they dont start half the shit.Now if it was the other way around this would be no big deal it wouldnt of even made the news or news paper.This is some bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
jane doe

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 25, 2010
the second statement is ooh but the truth they are making it seem like they just started attacking this guy for now reason but they didnt! they were all fighting! they are making it seem like this man was innocent the whole way but the truth is he wasn't and im not saying they are right for killing him but saying is that they should tell the truth stop with the lying and half stories
arabian female

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2010
for both of those comments up their, first of all no one said it was all an hate crime, we consider it as an hate crime because both killers are set on bail, which means you could be the next target while punmping gas or takin a walk etc.......

and yes the man is innocent bbecause it all shows on tape, their was 2 sets of people fighting with each other one set went inside to by bottles to fight with while the other set get into the car and drove off, then poor adam abdullah parks at the same pump starts pumping gas then 3 gang members again gang members attack them, and yes they did fight back for their life but i guess they werent strong enough,
so keep youR bullshit to your self and dont spread your ignorance every where
and if your so sick of us with our hate crimes then be
we will always be in the united states and every where ohh lets not forget this country is called the UNITED STATES
Woww

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2010
I'm a neutral party but the way you guys are talking makes it seem like you there bc that's the only way u could know what happen. Altercation or just pure hate crime it doesn't really matter nobody deserves to die by the hands of another person. You fight with Arab people but not all Arabians are the same just as not all white and Hispanics are the same. And a fight should never escalate to death bc I got into quite a few fights my self back in the day in it never went past a broken nose n some stitches. My heart goes out to the family of this young man...
John Doe

Broadview, IL

#6 Jun 25, 2010
To the Arabian Female, if what you are saying is true then why were they charged with Aggravated Battery, and not a Hate crime or murder. Because the tape shows the 3 arabian men started it and there is no disputing that. Yes this is the United States, lucky it's all on tape.
arabian female

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 25, 2010
and thats why we are calling it a hate crime
because since when do killers get out on bail
and why arent they releasing names and for your info it was 2 arabian guys and 3 white guys which is gang of supposely ambros
any who go research the guy in roseland park that killed 3 girls they did not set bail for him yet

and why isnt the media putting the truth out their and whats goin on
because today at bridgview court house there was over 200 people their and their were police officers from all the towns around bridgeview

also from what i understand is that they are teching us to basically fight kill steal and we would get off easy like aggravated battery

oh also lets not forget gang members are their to kill and due all the prohbited things and they are off lose

but because its and arab that died no one cares
but we will always fight for our rights

instead of wasting your time we should help protect our selves and prevent things like this to happen teach our kids to become better people
Joe Moe Blow

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Jun 25, 2010
I heard the white kids that got charged with agg battery are going to be indicted under murder charges. Its a legal thing that people like john doe from lagrange would not not understand. Supposedly what happened was the white kids or as some would say caucasions....or red neck, white trash from the trailer park somewhere. Kinda like john doe from lagrange. Anyhow, like all red necks, they seem to have forgotten that all there people one day long ago came here illegally on a boat and raped, murdered, and destroyed a whole civilization of people that where here before them. Oh than shortly after that they went to africal bought a whole race of people here against there will and enslaved them. Now somehow a mexican cant fucking cut john doe from lagrange's grass anymore because he is here illegally. Such Hipocracy. Any way as somebody who happens to know that kid who got killed was a good kid, not gang affiliated in anyway, just a kid minding his business pumping gas and getting beaten to death by a bunch of red neck , white trash probably related to john doe from lagrange park. Anyway john doe from lagrange park i hope you dont have any children and they are not victims of a senseless crime and you dont have to read idiots like yourself post ignorant comments about a poor kid who was just burried. John doe from lagrange A.K.A. Redneck billy from down on the farm.
real girl

Macomb, IL

#9 Jun 25, 2010
To john doe,
Its because of ur ignorance all this is happening in our society. You are a cold hearted animal. May u burn in hell. i hope this happenes to one of ur family members.
Just saying

Alsip, IL

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Heard from a friend who was at the court house that it was gang related. The papers didn't say that, yet. RIP.
Just saying

Alsip, IL

#11 Jun 25, 2010
arabian female wrote:
and thats why we are calling it a hate crime
because since when do killers get out on bail
and why arent they releasing names and for your info it was 2 arabian guys and 3 white guys which is gang of supposely ambros
any who go research the guy in roseland park that killed 3 girls they did not set bail for him yet
and why isnt the media putting the truth out their and whats goin on
because today at bridgview court house there was over 200 people their and their were police officers from all the towns around bridgeview
also from what i understand is that they are teching us to basically fight kill steal and we would get off easy like aggravated battery
oh also lets not forget gang members are their to kill and due all the prohbited things and they are off lose
but because its and arab that died no one cares
but we will always fight for our rights
instead of wasting your time we should help protect our selves and prevent things like this to happen teach our kids to become better people
Yes, True..over 200 at the Court House today. All the PD and Sheriffs called in. There is more to the story.
Taapppeeeee

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Jun 25, 2010
John Doe wrote:
To the Arabian Female, if what you are saying is true then why were they charged with Aggravated Battery, and not a Hate crime or murder. Because the tape shows the 3 arabian men started it and there is no disputing that. Yes this is the United States, lucky it's all on tape.
Does anyone know how to see the tape from the gas station surveillance camera..i wanna see what really went down..is there a website....>>>>?
very disgusted

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 26, 2010
To John Doe,
The people who were involved with the tragic death of Adam Abdallah should be sent to jail for first degree murder rather than aggravated battery that is bull. When a human life is taken especially an innocent mans life there is no justification. And how do you know the arabians started it were you there...NO! so how can you point the finger or blame the arabians if you were not even present when this happened.please care to explain that to me. Because in all of the articals i have read they did not specify on any of the details.
Please keep Adam and his family in your prayers.
concerned 1

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 26, 2010
u know dam well all u sissy arabs try to act tough over there by 87th an harlem thats what yous get
Dolikewhite

Blue Island, IL

#15 Jun 27, 2010
Arabs are the biggest bullies out there. They are trying to take over America. I am black and at one time we were not welcome in Bridgeview or any of the other areas that the Arabs have taken over. Arabs ain't shit and they don't run shit. All they do is have a bunch of babies and live off taxpayers. Arabs ain't no better than lazy blacks. Trust me that is a fact. Arab man my black ass ain't going to bow down to your ass.
AAN

Mound, MN

#16 Jun 27, 2010
these arabs be on bangin shit they were boxin my boys 3 on 3 an 2 of them arbas ran on there boy an he got beat to death they kicked it off by yellin Ambrose blank if you act like a banger you gunna get beat like one there all tap boys or sum shit wanabe gangsters thas what happens this dude deserved to get whooped aint noone ment to kill his ass but hey shit happens fuck it Ambrose kkrazy
moe

Mound, MN

#17 Jun 27, 2010
one of the "WHITEBOYS" was latino just light skinned so this isnt a hate crime this was a fight against two gangs where one ended up dead the Ambrose an the tap boys
capital letters

Alsip, IL

#18 Jun 27, 2010
arabian female wrote:
for both of those comments up their, first of all no one said it was all an hate crime, we consider it as an hate crime because both killers are set on bail, which means you could be the next target while punmping gas or takin a walk etc.......
and yes the man is innocent bbecause it all shows on tape, their was 2 sets of people fighting with each other one set went inside to by bottles to fight with while the other set get into the car and drove off, then poor adam abdullah parks at the same pump starts pumping gas then 3 gang members again gang members attack them, and yes they did fight back for their life but i guess they werent strong enough,
so keep youR bullshit to your self and dont spread your ignorance every where
and if your so sick of us with our hate crimes then be
we will always be in the united states and every where ohh lets not forget this country is called the UNITED STATES
United States,(all.,Capital letters show respect every line)which means 50 states and district. Did you attend HS here?
ok the story

Alsip, IL

#19 Jun 27, 2010
moe wrote:
one of the "WHITEBOYS" was latino just light skinned so this isnt a hate crime this was a fight against two gangs where one ended up dead the Ambrose an the tap boys
More of the story i see.
every1 shut up

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2010
You all honestly dont know what your saying. Not one of you guys know what happened that night and not one of you guys were there. The only one that has the real story is Adam and he's gone now (rip) you people sitting here talking about him doesnt bring him back and doesnt change anything. I suggest you all just stfu because this is not something his family wants to be reading. Leave your comments to your self because they don;t really affect much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,236,505
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min FastandFurious 189,897
abby 6-2 1 hr Kuuipo 17
Here is the real John Rita 2 hr 14 Ayes 27
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 53,602
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 3 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 3 hr was there 46
More from around the web

Burbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]