BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213000 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115429 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain, Sir. Federal taxes are not deductible."
====
Justice Dale wrote:
I don't need to explain, I stated may.
No, you don't have to explain. Your completely incorrect and ignorant statement stands on its own to show you are uneducated on this subject.

#115431 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just can't wait until the Ryan O'Buden debate! Does anyone one to take odds on who will win?
Our true blue Republican candidates will win every one of the debates, but, I fear, lose the election. No one cares about the debates. "It's the economy, stupid."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115432 Oct 8, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd they manage to mess up YOUR abortion? No favour there.
I think he got your string there little monkey.

#115433 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
TRUE PATRIOTS
Exclusive: Chuck Norris 'wages war' for American republic
Where did Norris go to college?
"Norris has described his childhood as downbeat. He was nonathletic, shy, and scholastically mediocre." Wikipedia

Location hidden

#115434 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it is not possible to imagine anyone more ignorant about Roman Catholicism than you.
Why must you always raise irrelevant straw men?
Benedict postulated his rule that has been followed for centuries.
Ah, by Benedictine monks!!! Tell me, do YOU follow the teachings of St. Benedict?

Location hidden

#115435 Oct 8, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
The one you've been avoiding for almost a week.
And which one was that?

#115436 Oct 8, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
since Howard mentioned it so frequently and that was one of the laws of the Declaration of Independence,
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence.

Location hidden

#115437 Oct 8, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be sure, but any rational thinking adult knows that is only a foolish conjecture.
Oh really? I dare guess-imate that the vast majority of abortions are done on Liberal women. And Stanley was about a liberal as one could get.

#115438 Oct 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
The October 7 average price for gas in California is $4.568. The people that put out the capital that produces that gallon of gas probably make less than two cents on that gallon. Oil exploration is an extremely expensive endeavor. Oil leases need to be made and paid for,equipment need to be purchased or leased.The salaries and wages for people in the oil industry are very large expense. The oil needs to be extracted or pumped,imported or transported,and refined before it can be shipped to your local gas station. All this before you have to add in the state and local expenses like taxes,leases,wages and other expenses at the pump. Refiners all located in several parts of the country,but the oil still needs to be transported to and from those refineries.
If it is that expensive to explore, perhaps this great nation would be better off getting out of that business and letting the Middle Easterners supply us with ALL of our oil needs. "The Law of Comparative Advantage."

#115439 Oct 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
Will Ayers wrote his book two decades ago and Obama has not denied it. As a mater of fact,Obama also references the incident at the grade school in his biography and considered going into the school something to brag about.
'
Title of the books and the specific pages numbers, please.

Location hidden

#115440 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one thing. You lost Viet Nam.
No Tootsie, Colon Powell lost the Vietnam War! As you have repeatedly said, only generals win wars which emans if the war is lost, the generals like Colon Powell lost it!!

#115441 Oct 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
we don't know how much of the incident were fabricated or exaggerated.
That's what everyone says about your posts and especially those of rouge the rube.

Location hidden

#115442 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Our true blue Republican candidates will win every one of the debates, but, I fear, lose the election. No one cares about the debates. "It's the economy, stupid."
So now you say Republicans are "blue" which means Democrats are "red"! I guess you did not get the word from George Soros!
Hmmmm, and there you go with your generalities as you know debates do matter for some people but you are palying debates down because Obama got his azz kicked last week and O'Biden will get his azz kicked this week.
But you are write about "It's the economy, stupid." and all you have to do is convince the 23 million Americans who are unemployed that they are better off unemployed than they were employed four years ago!

#115443 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I would not enlist a lawyer or medical doctor to be a captain of a space shuttle!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kerwin

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115444 Oct 8, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
"[T]he laws of the Declaration of Independence ...." ??
Please name any enforceable LAW of the United States that is found in our inspirational Declaration of Independence.
Don't bother trying to correct this answer. It is the only answer.

Pass this on to the class.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

#115445 Oct 8, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The problem with American kids is our public education system which promotes teachers above students. All students parents should be given a voucher and the parents should chose which school they should go to.
Please explain how someone who admittedly was the laughingstock kid at the bottom of his PUBLIC high school class and too stupid to get into junior college has the brass to tell others how to run our schools.

#115446 Oct 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
Barack Obama's mother was in Seattle, Washington in August 1961. If the airlines would not let an infant board an airplane in 1961,then Obama must have been born several weeks before the August 4 birth date that he has claimed.
Frank clings to his fantasy four years after it has been completely debunked.

#115447 Oct 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
October 4, 2012 •
Social Sciences
An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.
According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win.
Why did this post get censored and cut?
Because as with all uneducated and unscholarly "birthers" there is no attribution.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#115448 Oct 8, 2012
for the 20 and 30's yr olds, this election is about
your future ,not for the old . its for what kind of america you want to live in.
you need to think about Restoring the Constitution
Stop social engineering !!
Read the Constitution ,its about your liberty,your rights.
When there's a bad piece of food in your mouth,what do you do ? You spit it out !!!
Thats what you should do with Obama .Spit Him Out !!

#115449 Oct 8, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
She thinks she is smarter, and therefore better than everybody else.
It just isn't true.
Never wrote that -- only better and smarter than all "birhers." (ZERO - 100+ in the courts)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min IB DaMann 58,790
Vals New Videos 51 min get real 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 101,730
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 3 hr We Believe 115
District 142 Board Member out of control 4 hr Marcos 132
Gay Meet Up. ;) Feb '16 dlr53 1
News Local Students Honored at Lewis University Art ... Feb '16 Press 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages