BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231069 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114525 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
What "class" are you referring to, Terri Twilight?
Are you an entire "class"?
<quoted text>
That's hoity-toity for bridge club.
Play bridge, Rogue?

Since: Oct 12

River Cam

#114526 Oct 4, 2012
Puppet on a string wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, boy. You wrote : QUOTE "This post of yours, showing your lack of comprehension skills, of the English language non the less ha ha, proves that point." UNQUOTE. Don't you agree that in this very instance where you criticize my English, that you should write an unblemished sentence? Please explain "non the less". I suppose you could always write it in the old English form, but please add an "e" to non. Incidentally, and even had it been correctly written, the "nonetheless" is surplus, not necessary. Bad composition. In my day, the ruler or the martinet would have struck and the dunce hat worn.
Are you British? Would not surprise me. Most Brits speak and write atrocious English. G.B. Shaw must spin in his grave, poor man, every time one of you poor souls opens his mouth or hits the keyboard. Thank god for the Indian and Pakistani in your midst who manage to raise the "English" bar a wee bit. Why is it that, English being my second language, it is so superior to yours? So it's not high school after all, but middle school. I see.
You further wrote QUOTE "we Europeans are burying you in the field of academics." UNQUOTE. I sincerely hope you have excluded yourself from that group.
James Ottawa erm umm racist ha ha ™
ROTFLMAO

River Cam

#114527 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, making love to your worn-out-palm hand is free. And please make sure no one, absolutely NO ONE sees you "at work". It would render asexual the most ardent sex fiend. Hey, an idea. Why castrate pedophiles? One look at you "at work" and bingo, he's cured forever.
Are you trying to impress the readers here with your vulgarity?
You're doing a fine job of it.

Regards,

Student
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114528 Oct 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Video: New Ad Blasts Obama on Libya, Israel
The American Future Fund has launched an new advertisement campaign denouncing Obama’s handling of attack in Libya and stance toward Israel.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Another unbiased source,: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114529 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, making love to your worn-out-palm hand is free. And please make sure no one, absolutely NO ONE sees you "at work". It would render asexual the most ardent sex fiend. Hey, an idea. Why castrate pedophiles? One look at you "at work" and bingo, he's cured forever.
Says queer boi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114531 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't have it wittle refugee boi. Never had it, never will. Another pus-filled scab! That's what happens when you live in the street gutter. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114532 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would you post if Topix made such a requirement?
"dummies r us"?
Regards,
Student
I know the UK fairly well, You are not in River Cam. You're either in Florida, Kentucky, Arizona, Louisiana or Texas. Impossible to tell the bunch of you apart and identify who has taken another moniker as the foul oafish filthy sex-laden language and poor English are pretty much all the same. Yes, Oxbridge, you picked River Cam out of hat but you're in the US all right. Hmmm, it's almost 4AM across the pond (LRS tm reg'd). Why aren't you in bed? Won't the head mistress be cross with you? What's a bonnet? What is the boot? Ha ha. That's right, Google it is.

You are as British as Hitler was a Rabbi, and Romney is black.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114533 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wittle refugee boi is now going to claim he is a war vet? LMAO Pathological liar. Is someone playing "Mr. Sandman"? LMAO at the wittle pigeon.
Please indicate where, in that post, I claimed I was a war vet. Thank you.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114534 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is going, going, gone!
Not quite, I can still unfortunately remember you.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114535 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO
Narrowing it down to Rush or LRS with perhaps the Kentuckian GB.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114536 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, how do you think Biden will fare against Ryan? LMAO!!! I'm just waiting for you to tell another whopper. Pathy.

River Cam

#114537 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the UK fairly well, You are not in River Cam. You're either in Florida, Kentucky, Arizona, Louisiana or Texas. Impossible to tell the bunch of you apart and identify who has taken another moniker as the foul oafish filthy sex-laden language and poor English are pretty much all the same. Yes, Oxbridge, you picked River Cam out of hat but you're in the US all right. Hmmm, it's almost 4AM across the pond (LRS tm reg'd). Why aren't you in bed? Won't the head mistress be cross with you? What's a bonnet? What is the boot? Ha ha. That's right, Google it is.
You are as British as Hitler was a Rabbi, and Romney is black.
James Ottawa erm umm vulgar racist ha ha ™
Why are you so simple and pathetic, mate?
Can you not look at my avatar and surmise that I live under a bridge? Slow on the uptake, eh?
Indeed it has just hit 05:00 here. Unlike you I have no curfew.

Regards,

Student
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114538 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very confused refugee boi.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114539 Oct 4, 2012
Oxbridge Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to impress the readers here with your vulgarity?
You're doing a fine job of it.
Regards,
Student
Please review our posts. Please compare your choice of words to mine. While you're at it, pick out one, not two or three, but ONE vulgar word I have used. Just one.

I thought that Rogue adding "scholar" to his name was farcical. Then Justice twit comes along. But this is the best yet , an old uneducated boor, oafish foulmouthed slug calling himself "Student" from Cam River in beautiful East England appears. Game over, LRS, fess up. You can't help it, you cannot keep your profanity, your lack of vocabulary and class out of sight for even half an hour. As badly as the English language is nowadays treated in the UK, it does not even approximate what you do to it. How it must suck to pretend you're from the UK and failing so miserably at it. "Across the pond" (tm reg'd LRS) HA HA.

River Cam

#114540 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the English word one would use is "implied", which you absolutely did.
Those tricky games of deflection and semantics will be the death of you.

Regards,

Student

River Cam

#114541 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I do so enjoy guessing games.
Perhaps I'm the Queen Mother herself?

Regards,

Student
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114542 Oct 4, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Says queer boi.
"queer boi?, eh" Rush language. Doesn't matter, you're both from the same batch. Vulgar, profane.

Just the same, whoever you are, how many times have I told you that this kind of response just won't do? It does not address my post and clearly shows that you have ...NOTHING.

More evidence that you clearly do not measure up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114543 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please review our posts. Please compare your choice of words to mine. While you're at it, pick out one, not two or three, but ONE vulgar word I have used. Just one.
I thought that Rogue adding "scholar" to his name was farcical. Then Justice twit comes along. But this is the best yet , an old uneducated boor, oafish foulmouthed slug calling himself "Student" from Cam River in beautiful East England appears. Game over, LRS, fess up. You can't help it, you cannot keep your profanity, your lack of vocabulary and class out of sight for even half an hour. As badly as the English language is nowadays treated in the UK, it does not even approximate what you do to it. How it must suck to pretend you're from the UK and failing so miserably at it. "Across the pond" (tm reg'd LRS) HA HA.
One doesn't need to use "words" to be vulgar, jacqazz. I still don't think you're from Canada. I think 99% of what you say is nothing more than BS. You're not only vulgar, but also vile. Take notes refugee boi. You will need them. LMAO stoolpigeon

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#114544 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Jefferson was in France you moron.
Yup, he was in France. And his location determined his opinion?
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, chump.
Jefferson's opinion doesn't count since he was bitterly opposed to the U.S. Constitution of 1789. He was an out-of-touch, sneaky little man with a totally incorrect view of what the United States should be. His vision was totally rejected by the Founders and Framers in our sacred Constitution.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114545 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please indicate where, in that post, I claimed I was a war vet. Thank you
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqazz, how do you think Biden will fare against Ryan? LMAO!!! I'm just waiting for you to tell another whopper. Pathy.
Okay, I reproduced the post that you replied to just to show everyone how your answer deviates from my question. YOU said I was vulgar , I asked you to show me when and where in that post and you come back with : "jacqazz, how do you think Biden will fare against Ryan? LMAO!!! I'm just waiting for you to tell another whopper. Pathy"

Pathy, eh? How interesting. Is Pathy the name you use as you do another séance of crossdressing for the full-lenght mirror? Please please, draw the blinds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,689
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min High Plains Drifter 62,325
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 9,856
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 21 min RACE 2,281
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 23 min RACE 3,450
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 104,524
last post wins! (Dec '10) 55 min They cannot kill ... 2,753

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages