BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216729 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107484 Sep 11, 2012
For those bots watching NBC.....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107485 Sep 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I even support your right to be a pathetic ignorant hate filled moron. I don't pretend to understand why you insist in exercising this right but I celebrate your freedom to do so
My, my look who is full of hate. DAB
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107486 Sep 11, 2012
I'm thinking my posts were too much for one of our Buttunes. So, which one of you ratturds asked for the posts to be removed?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107487 Sep 11, 2012
Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but Christians are evil, cause they won't lets us marry.
I see the extension cord lesson went over your head. LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#107488 Sep 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we see the raised seal now?
Still believe that the Grand Cabal that scrubs the internet clean, controls HDoH, intimidates Congress, and every US judge couldn't get HDoH to put a seal on the document?

Of course he does. He's a birfoon.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107489 Sep 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoroughly debunked by HDoH's verification of birth facts. Twice.
Don't you get tired of playing the role of dumbazzedbastard?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107490 Sep 11, 2012
Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can see the raised seal from my computer too!
Then show it to us.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#107491 Sep 11, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>This is real hate.
Do you support gays?

http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory/4836/15/0 ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I even support your right to be a pathetic ignorant hate filled moron. I don't pretend to understand why you insist in exercising this right but I celebrate your freedom to do so
And we support you wright to be a Libytard who is afraid of Muslims. Tell us, do you prefer to have your head cut off or be stoned to death?
And when was the last time a person in American was executed by either of these means?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107492 Sep 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your screen name to Learn Where Your Pecker Goes!

Location hidden

#107493 Sep 11, 2012
Yes, what happened to posts;
107451, 452, 454, 456, 458 and 469?
I am wondering who is censoring and why!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#107494 Sep 11, 2012
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
2006: Obama In Kenya: I Am So Proud To Come Back Home - VIDEO HERE.

2007: Michelle Obama Declares Obama Is Kenyan And America Is Mean - VIDEO HERE.

2008: Michelle Obama Declares Barack Obama's Home Country Is Kenya - VIDEO HERE.

FLASHBACK: Obama Is The Original Birther! Obama In 1991 Stated In His Own Bio He Was Born In Kenya. DETAILS HERE.

SHOCK CLAIM: Breitbart Reporter Charles Johnson Has Documented Proof Obama is Indonesian Citizen - AUDIO HERE.

WATCH SHERIFF JOE'S 2ND OBAMA INVESTIGATION PRESS CONFERENCE HERE: CLICK HERE.

WATCH SHERIFF JOE'S 1ST PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT OBAMA'S FORGED IDENTITY DOCUMENTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#107495 Sep 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>My, my look who is full of hate. DAB
Wow. I hope you didn't strain yourself coming up with that snappy line.

Careful - I think I saw Muslims and Native Americans heading your direction. Maybe they're just selling magazines ... Or maybe they know what a pitiful excuse your life is. Either way I am sure you'll lock your doors and pretend not to be home
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107496 Sep 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still believe that the Grand Cabal that scrubs the internet clean, controls HDoH, intimidates Congress, and every US judge couldn't get HDoH to put a seal on the document?
Let's see it then dumbazz.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107498 Sep 11, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I hope you didn't strain yourself coming up with that snappy line.
Careful - I think I saw Muslims and Native Americans heading your direction. Maybe they're just selling magazines ... Or maybe they know what a pitiful excuse your life is. Either way I am sure you'll lock your doors and pretend not to be home
Native Americans are cool. Muslims...not so much. They like to join our military then turn around and murder the very people they swore to protect. Yea, dems sum goood folk! I'm not sure you could be anymore ignorant. Please review the extension cord lesson. ID 10T Error.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107499 Sep 11, 2012
I've never had a post that contained a link to a news story deleted by Topix before. Probably this little moosetwat "Learn Where Your Pecker Goes".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107500 Sep 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Mobarf, show us the raised seal. LMAO you fraud.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#107501 Sep 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your screen name to Learn Where Your Pecker Goes!
That clever diddy is still here .... Maybe you really can't read?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#107502 Sep 11, 2012
Yes Jacques, he did say both.
Both were so eloguently stated during his inaugural addresss.
You should listen to it sometime. JFK was a man amongst men.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#107503 Sep 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess those ??? at the bottom never PHASED you did they........obomoron
Strunk v Paterson (Obama): First time in the USA since 1824; Judge has opined on what Natural Born citizen is; Concludes Obama is Not
https://groups.google.com/forum/ #!topic/alt.machines.cnc/ZU-lH dPR4r0
???
I don't see a quote from the judge there.

First time?

Chancellor Lewis Sandford, in NY opined, on NBC in 1844, so your birfoon blog is totally incorrect. See, Lynch v. Clarke, 3 NY Leg. Obs. 236, 1 Sandf. 583 (N.Y. Ch. 1844).

See also Perkins v. Elg, where Elg was held to be a natural born citizen, without regard to parentage. Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 411 410 (App.D.C. 1938) modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).

Grow up.

Location hidden

#107504 Sep 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Rogue, Obama was in charge, the commander-in-chief. He took full command, and the buck stopped with him, as it did with Jimmy Carter and the failed mission in Iran. Sounds like you expected Obama to accompany the seals on the mission, or FDR to land on the beaches of Normandie personally. Plenty of credit to go around, those seals are incredibly adept, skillful, and they deserve the highest decorations. But they could not have done anything without the consent of their C in C.
Then how come the economy is still Bush's fault? If the buck stops with Obama, you can not give Obama credit when things go well but blame it on Bush when they do not!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,141
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Earthling-1 60,094
snap chat ;) 1 hr thec921 1
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Joke of the Day 12
A cowardly excuse for a man 4 hr Marie Tolliver 25
Woman Rob Chase bank in downtown Riverdale. 5 hr Booker T 1
Blue Island Government Need's Transparency (Aug '11) 5 hr Change is needed 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages