reader

Herrin, IL

#1974 Sep 18, 2012
independent wrote:
<quoted text>
whats pathetic is the libs that point to none issues like health options when our economy is in the shit house and our embassy's are burning.It's not the tax payers duty to pay for a womans birth control . She cant afford a condom keep her legs closed that easy or sleep with a man that can afford protection
so how come a man can get Viaga the little blue pill on the tax payers
reader

Herrin, IL

#1975 Sep 18, 2012
oh well wrote:
<quoted text> what's happening, fat head? Obama will have to explain all of his failures and explain his high unemployment! The fact he has had nothing but terrible jobs reports, month after month! The fact that he can't persuade any Arab nation the way he said he could. Let him explain in detail why gas prices are so high and he refuses the pipeline production. Infact, let him explain why most of his "jobs" are only temporary with no benefits and are part time. Come on, idiot! Cite some liberal reporter that says things are the best ever! You have no credibility ! Everyone knows you are full of it. If things are so good, why did the Fed announce he is going to have to print 40 billion dollars a month and put it onto the dead market and continue the practice until things improve? Did he get it wrong too? If so, Obama didn't do anything to stop him. Romney objected! If Obama can't spend, he don't know what to do! How are we ever going to reduce debt when Obama keeps adding to it? Keep on lying, you sound foolish! Obama is the biggest spender, EVER!
If the House and senate and John B would'nt have blocked all of the bills put before them things would have got done, they knew that they just had to do that for four years and then the fools would vote the Repu back in to finish destroying the USA.
duh 2010

Markham, IL

#1976 Sep 18, 2012
20110 senate race is over but you goons continue this post --you can start a new one with proper heading
purple squirrel

Brazil, IN

#1977 Sep 18, 2012
Now let me tell you, The country is in the crapper, we are being bullied all over the globe, We are the strongest of all societies and I can lead us to a New world just trust me. Here;s what we do. We first go to Russia and slap Putin in the kisser and aim our secret star wars program down their throats, Then we go to the middle east and smack those camel jockeys in between the eyes. and then we burn all the rice fields in south east asia. all at the same time. They need u s of A worse than we need them.... we use them to keep them quite... we called this to big for their britches. Now we are back in control. I am for Ross parole...
dork vote

Markham, IL

#1978 Sep 18, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
Now let me tell you, The country is in the crapper, we are being bullied all over the globe, We are the strongest of all societies and I can lead us to a New world just trust me. Here;s what we do. We first go to Russia and slap Putin in the kisser and aim our secret star wars program down their throats, Then we go to the middle east and smack those camel jockeys in between the eyes. and then we burn all the rice fields in south east asia. all at the same time. They need u s of A worse than we need them.... we use them to keep them quite... we called this to big for their britches. Now we are back in control. I am for Ross parole...
purple squirrel is like a pink elaphant --only see them when your drunk--lLET US KNOW WHEN ROSS GETS OFF PAROLE --DORK ASS
reader

Herrin, IL

#1979 Sep 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not Mayan, but I do have the ability to be able know how to disprove misinformation that's put out as a fact.
You might want to do a little research. Try the WSJ, Forbes or any other conservative source. Fact: The rate of spending under Obama is the slowest it's been since the Eisenhower era. Don't believe me, Google government growth in spending under Obama. You might also check out how much of that 5 trillion the right talks Obamas spending was carry over from the budget Bush approved. You're buying a big lie being perpetrated by the presidents opponents. Here's a challenge for you. Prove government spending is up under Obama. If it is really going up, you should be able to cite a source to prove it.
I'm with everything your saying and these people just don't want to understand and I'm beginning to really wonder if Obama was totally white if their one-sided opinion would be the same
Not happy at all

Round Lake, IL

#1980 Sep 18, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with everything your saying and these people just don't want to understand and I'm beginning to really wonder if Obama was totally white if their one-sided opinion would be the same
Ah the race card. Been a while on this thread. Great job keeping it alive. I wouldn't vote for my white brother if he were Obama. This is not about color. It's about results, or more specifically, the lack of them. WHERE ARE THE JOBS? I could care less about the rest of your BS and psychobabble. WHERE ARE THE JOBS? Obama needs to get off my airlane, off the golf course, and get this fixed. NOW!!!!!!!!!!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1981 Sep 18, 2012
reader wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with everything your saying and these people just don't want to understand and I'm beginning to really wonder if Obama was totally white if their one-sided opinion would be the same
I think you have a good point. When Mitts white dad ran for president it was well know that he was born in Mexico, and not a peep out of anyone. But when a black man runs he's forced to show his birth certificate and even then, there are right wing nut cases claiming it's a fake document. I don't believe every one against Obama is a racist, but to deny that a lot of them aren't is being naive.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1982 Sep 18, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
You need to send your ideas to Washington. Who knows, with your
brilliant assessment on what needs to be done, you might get the Secretary of States job. Your country is calling, so go forth and rescue us.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1983 Sep 18, 2012
purple squirrel wrote:
More evidence for my claim that there is a lot of inbreeding in Indiana.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1984 Sep 18, 2012
Get a clue wrote:
<quoted text> You aren't debating anything. You are just rambling on and making a fool of yourself! Go back to your pathetic existence in your cyber world. Loneliness must be a bitch!
You're right, I'm not debating. I've yet to see any one on here opposing my comments that has the skills to actually debate. I keep hoping that a articulate Romney supporter will come on here and actually have enough intelligence to put forth a good argument. So far all I've seen is a bunch of ill informed lowlife types who lack the skills needed to formulate a cohesive argument.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1985 Sep 18, 2012
Under the Romney/Ryan tax plan, Mitt Romney would pay less than 1 percent in federal taxes. Wow! What a plan.
purple squirrel

Pismo Beach, CA

#1986 Sep 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I'm not debating. I've yet to see any one on here opposing my comments that has the skills to actually debate. I keep hoping that a articulate Romney supporter will come on here and actually have enough intelligence to put forth a good argument. So far all I've seen is a bunch of ill informed lowlife types who lack the skills needed to formulate a cohesive argument.
Don't hold your breath. There AREN'T any articulate Romney supporters. They are all angrily ranting at chairs!
purple squirrel

Terre Haute, IN

#1987 Sep 18, 2012
now listen up and hear me plain and clear. Its an easy fix, we shutdown the Mideast pipeline, we cut back all foreign aid, we close the borders shut them tight, shoot any one caught crossing... them Canadians too they are just pussy commies.... then we start selling food at a Market price to feed the world.Barrel of oil for a sack of grain... small sack at that.Vote for Ross Payrole
Not distracted by glitter

Round Lake, IL

#1988 Sep 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting funnier by the minute. Really.

Here is a flash slug. Nobody is going to take the time to debate with you about anything. There are several reasons why:

- You are an arrogant, self important ass.
- You are not going to change your opinion. Why bother?
- You are so biased and blinded by your rhetoric and thoughts that become what you believe are now facts that there is little to debate about.
- You keep posting reams of diatribes and accusations and it is quite clear that you have little else to do but keep yourself in a lather all day. It's apparently your hobby or your job. Most of us have to work for a living.

I will say this however, you verbiage and your hate is in general, quote repulsive. And I will also say this: I have a masters degree. I own a successful business. When I was young, I belonged to a union. I truly care about my employees. I care about the poor and I care about my country. I am voting for Romney. And with that, I wish you much mental health and a nice life. I am done reading your crap. I would encourage others to do so as well. All you are doing is feeding this persons unfortunate and unrealistic view of himself or herself.
the bummer

Kewanee, IL

#1989 Sep 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
Under the Romney/Ryan tax plan, Mitt Romney would pay less than 1 percent in federal taxes. Wow! What a plan.
got to be a some kind of goverment tax grabber employee? A budget in the mind of someone like seriously is spend it all so you can get more next time.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#1990 Sep 18, 2012
Not distracted by glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting funnier by the minute. Really.
Here is a flash slug. Nobody is going to take the time to debate with you about anything. There are several reasons why:
- You are so biased and blinded by your rhetoric and thoughts that become what you believe are now facts that there is little to debate about.
- You keep posting reams of diatribes and accusations and it is quite clear that you have little else to do but keep yourself in a lather all day. It's apparently your hobby or your job. Most of us have to work for a living.
I will say this however, you verbiage and your hate is in general, quote repulsive. And I will also say this: I have a masters degree. I own a successful business. When I was young, I belonged to a union. I truly care about my employees. I care about the poor and I care about my country. I am voting for Romney. And with that, I wish you much mental health and a nice life. I am done reading your crap. I would encourage others to do so as well. All you are doing is feeding this persons unfortunate and unrealistic view of himself or herself.
So what you're saying, the whole point is, what you really really mean is that you have nothing, amirite? gofuckyourself.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1991 Sep 18, 2012
----------

My my... No need to throw a little school girl hissy fit, Round Lake.

If I'm posting misinformation, prove it. The reason you don't is because you can't and that frustrates you. So run along and leave the conversation to the grownups.

I predict you'll be back after you calm down. If not I'll just count you as another Republican who couldn't keep up and ran away with his tail between his legs. LOL!
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1992 Sep 18, 2012
Paul Lyin Ryan got caught again. After claiming the stimulus didn't help, it was pointed out that he had requesting stimulus money. Ryan tried to squirm out of it by claiming it wasn't him but was one of his staff who wrote the request letters. And this buffoon wants to be the VP.

Ryan wasn't alone in blasting stimulus money. Crazy eyes Bachmann did the same thing as did several GOP governors.
seriously

Mattoon, IL

#1993 Sep 18, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying, the whole point is, what you really really mean is that you have nothing, amirite? gofuckyourself.
Of course he doesn't have anything. That's why he ran away. Romney's meltdown is really frustrating the righties these days.

They saw him as their great white hope and he turned into their great white flop.

Romney is going down faster than a Republican senator in a Minnesota airport restroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Earthling-1 52,966
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Jeffro 187,692
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,223,197
moody 3 hr gxm24263 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,740
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Moon Rhythm 5,207
Gay teens wanna hang? (Aug '14) Apr 20 calvinater 4
More from around the web

Burbank People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]