Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woma...

Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype

There are 1408 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Mrs Obama: Tired of 'angry black woman' stereotype. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

In this Dec. 14, 2011 file photo, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama arrive on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#1366 Sep 30, 2012
M Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#1367 Sep 30, 2012
I'm just so sick of this stereotype. It's usually perpetuated by white folks too. THESE GOD DAMN CRACKERS THINK BLACK WOMEN ARE ALWAYS ANGREE! IT JUST PISSES ME OFF!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1368 Sep 30, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I just paid $3.49 for gas, monekeyboy. Do the math or just get your mommy to explain it to you.
Gas has gone down and btw, it never went as high as it did under Bush at $6 a gallon. He was a monkeyboy, like you, too.
Using european prices I see.......it never hit a national average of $6, barley $4 a gallon for a month.......I do remember the $1.89 that Bush also had for much longer than the higher month you loons like to quote.

DNC: Romney will win...

Ryan: Obama running on division, distraction and distortion...

POLL: Romney leads Obama by 7 on economy...
----------
Unemployment Hits 20% In 7 Colorado Counties...
----------
Dollar Falls Most in Year...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1369 Sep 30, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like I should talk you down off the ledge but....na. Just jump, freakshow.
"The Muslims are coming.....the Muslims are coming".....
You Bible Humpers really are a hoot.
Oh good, are you going to stick to this name again for awhile and give barefoot a rest.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1370 Sep 30, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lejimboob's favorite Tulsa gay bars:
Tulsa Eagle
A bar for men, not boys
Hodges Bend - 1338 E 3rd St , Tulsa, OK
Club Majestic
Dance club for the guys and girls
Downtown - 124 N Boston Ave , Tulsa, OK
The End Up
Plenty of strippers at this dance bar
5336 E Admiral Pl , Tulsa, OK
New Age Renegade
It's gay showtime
Riverview - 1649 S Main St , Tulsa, OK
Club Maverick
Get your fix of country twang
Glenhaven - 822 S Sheridan Rd , Tulsa, OK
TNT's
Hangout for the ladies
2114 S Memorial Dr , Tulsa, OK
Club 209
Cushy lounge to rest your dancing feet
Downtown - 209 N Boulder Ave , Tulsa, OK
Yellow Brick Road Pub
Follow the yellow brick road...
Renaissance - 2630 E 15th St , Tulsa, OK
Bamboo Lounge
McKinley - 7204 E Pine St , Tulsa, OK
T-Town King Show
"Tulsas Hottest All King Show"
2114 S Memorial Dr , Tulsa, OK
DNC: Romney will win...

Ryan: Obama running on division, distraction and distortion...

POLL: Romney leads Obama by 7 on economy...
----------
Unemployment Hits 20% In 7 Colorado Counties...
----------
Dollar Falls Most in Year...

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1372 Oct 1, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
her dnc "share my babby deddy" speech was a disgrace!!!
that blackish liar hobama is a ruthless racist bloody bankster and bloody global warlord
no black agenda
no jobs
no homes
no peace
no hope
no change
NOBAMA 2012!!!
cc this to hobama's 7 wars/ndaa/africom/gay and latino agendas etc...shame!!!!!!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/758055237/happy-...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/755316183/cbc--c... ---
hobama-commands-all-black-mong rels-to-stfu/
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/733047926/hobama...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732462900/hobama...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/735915207/chi-to...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/747103873/the-ne...
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/746893773/false-...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Hey, alicia skanks,
Sorry your mom and dad were brother and sister.
Wipe the goop out of your third eye,
brush your tooth, and go to school,
you racistsdumphuckinginbredpos.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1373 Oct 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, are you going to stick to this name again for awhile and give barefoot a rest.
Awe. Is this your
guilty conscience
asking or your
paranoid schizophrenia?
lmao
I post under one name.
Funny how I called you
out on posting under
other names and now
you accuse me of it.
Project much?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1374 Oct 1, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Using european prices I see.......it never hit a national average of $6, barley $4 a gallon for a month.......I do remember the $1.89 that Bush also had for much longer than the higher month you loons like to quote.
DNC: Romney will win...
Ryan: Obama running on division, distraction and distortion...
POLL: Romney leads Obama by 7 on economy...
----------
Unemployment Hits 20% In 7 Colorado Counties...
----------
Dollar Falls Most in Year...
Bush Family is an oil dynasty.
When the elections approached in 2000 and 2004, oil prices went down.
AFter Bush the DICKtator got in office, prices went up
to $5 per gallon.

You cannot be this stupid.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1375 Oct 1, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe. Is this your
guilty conscience
asking or your
paranoid schizophrenia?
lmao
I post under one name.
Funny how I called you
out on posting under
other names and now
you accuse me of it.
Project much?
nice try orca

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1376 Oct 1, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush Family is an oil dynasty.
When the elections approached in 2000 and 2004, oil prices went down.
AFter Bush the DICKtator got in office, prices went up
to $5 per gallon.
You cannot be this stupid.
Obama preps at luxury Vegas resort with 'Middle Eastern' theme...

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD: OBAMA PLANS $450 MILLION CASH FOR EGYPT...

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1377 Oct 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama preps at luxury Vegas resort with 'Middle Eastern' theme...
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD: OBAMA PLANS $450 MILLION CASH FOR EGYPT...
Bush french kissed King Saud in front of his TX home.
Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the US on 9/11

You want a muslim lover in the WH, put another Bush in there. Dick and Bush did more to further Al Qaeda's cause than any other leader in the free world.

Thank goodness we have a fine Christian Man like President Obama to right their wrongs.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1378 Oct 5, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush french kissed King Saud in front of his TX home.
Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the US on 9/11
You want a muslim lover in the WH, put another Bush in there. Dick and Bush did more to further Al Qaeda's cause than any other leader in the free world.
Thank goodness we have a fine Christian Man like President Obama to right their wrongs.
exactly what Larry Sinclair and Vera Baker said.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1379 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bush french kissed King Saud in front of his TX home.
Bush flew the Bin Laden family out of the US on 9/11
You want a muslim lover in the WH, put another Bush in there. Dick and Bush did more to further Al Qaeda's cause than any other leader in the free world.
Thank goodness we have a fine Christian Man like President Obama to right their wrongs.
Man alive, that Hitler wannabe, obammy sure has YOU snowed, doesn't he. But hey, from the likes of someone like you, I expected that. MY vote, cancels OUT, your vote. Romney WINS. obammy heads back to his african roots to rejoin his beloved people, so that he can share his socialist ideas with those that are as stupid as you are.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1380 Oct 7, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Man alive, that Hitler wannabe, obammy sure has YOU snowed, doesn't he. But hey, from the likes of someone like you, I expected that. MY vote, cancels OUT, your vote. Romney WINS. obammy heads back to his african roots to rejoin his beloved people, so that he can share his socialist ideas with those that are as stupid as you are....said the angry inbred
Good boy, angry inbred.
FOX has brainwashed you well.
In just a few sentences, you
managed to hit every republitard
talking point.
"Hitler"
"socialism"
"african roots"
Then you say I'm snowed. lmao
Snowed? That's funny. Every morning I watch Morning Joe and read the paper. On the weekend, I watch Candy Crowley, Meet the Press, Face the Nation and Chris Matthews, you know, so I can be informed of what's REALLY HAPPENING in politics. I rarely hear the President speak and there are things I'm not happy with. I want our servicemen and women out of Iraq and Afghanistan. I want teachers hired NOW, not in the future. I want the President to back Simpson/Bowles. I want taxes raised on the wealthy. I want the President to golf less and compromise more.

BTW, idiot, your vote doesn't cancel out mine. The electoral college decides who becomes president and unfortunately for you and Mittens, President Obama already has enough electoral votes to win this race no matter how well Romnuts debates. He lost the hispanic vote, the black vote, the women vote, the gay vote, the Christian vote and his choice of Ryan has alienated the elderly vote.

You just keep clinging to your fantasy of a Romney presidency, your guns and your bible. The rest of us will stay firmly planted here in reality.

President Obama 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1381 Oct 7, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>At least under President Obama,
the value of the dollar has gone up.
Under Zippy Bush, we had the lowest
value of the dollar in American
History.
His legacy is shit for all time
no matter how hard you try to
re-write history, Lie Dumbo. lmao
Benghazi? Really?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1382 Oct 7, 2012
Well. Michelle DID name her daughter "Malia" which means "Bitter" in Spanish and Hawaiian if that's any indication. And that's not calling Michelle anything. It's just pointing out her ignorance and stupidity. Maybe that's why she is so angry.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1383 Oct 7, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Well. Michelle DID name her daughter "Malia" which means "Bitter" in Spanish and Hawaiian if that's any indication. And that's not calling Michelle anything. It's just pointing out her ignorance and stupidity. Maybe that's why she is so angry.
She lives in a big White House, has the best clothes money can buy, is driven anywhere she wants to go, is waited on hand and foot, meets the most powerful people in the world as well as entertainers and is married to a handsome, nice, MORAL man and has two beautiful children.

The only angry one here is you.
Jealous much, you racist pos?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1384 Oct 7, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi? Really?
9/11.
Bush.
Really.

Let's see.
Benghazi, 3 killed.
9/11, 3,000 AMericans killed in our homeland.

Sorry.
Your guy SUCKED 1000 times more than President Obama.
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1385 Oct 7, 2012
2500 guns given by Obama to Rebels during the Arab Spring. These rebels turned out to be Terrorist.
The US still don' t know where these guns went US can't trace them. They were used during the KILLING of our Americans in Benghazi

Obama ousted the 2 men that kept peace with Israel for over 35 years and put the Radical Muslim brotherhood with Sheiah law in power.

Obama released 10 Radicals from GET MO

Obama allowing all illegals into the US Another boarder agent just killed again this week. NO comment from Obama

GET THE PICTURE

o.bamapost.com
America is Not the Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1386 Oct 7, 2012
The president of Iran stated that he will destroy America within it's own government
LOOK IT UP

That person is Obama
He has proved it time and time again

Dispute it
You can't Just as Obama had no come back to Romney when Romney exposed Obama for what he is. EVIL

31 Americans were KILLED this month alone in Afiganistan. Obama doing nothing but CUTTING our Defense and military. GOT THE PICTURE YET

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,660,276
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 10 min chugs 8
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 35 min Maxie 6,657
Blue Island Gravy Train 50 min Happy Holidays 63
Cry baby residents 51 min Trumbull 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr honeymylove 11,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 105,381

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages