Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Certified AOD Counselor wrote:
The problem, if Prop. 19 passes (and I am one of the "YES" votes!), will be that EVERY city and county in the state will have to make a decision as to whether marijuana can be sold or cultivated or possessed, within their local jurisdiction! That means ALL 58 Counties, PLUS ALL 481 incorporated cities in CA, will have to decide if marijuana is "legal" at a SPECIFIC local level. Some cities will still say no to it, for the revenue that citing people for possessing it, or growing it "illegally" will bring.
It will be interesting to see WHERE in CA, marijuana will be "legal" 1 year after Election Day!
You have it twisted a bit my friend. Alcohol and cigerettes are regulated by the county as well it falls into the same category as them. Research research research
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Jeff wrote:
Meth is not a green, seed bearing herb that God designed, declared good, and explicitly gave to us for our sustenance. So I see a difference. But even without that distinction, we can condemn the Apothecary that uses God's creation to pour poison in the lives of his fellow man, just like we can the people that misuse cannabis.
We can't just say "am I my Brother's keeper?" like Cain did. We have to care about our fellow man.
But I agree with you; until the FDA reschedules cannabis, all of our efforts to change it underneath get squandered in power vacuums. As long as the Federal Government refuses to hear the will of the people of our state, we can't get the leadership necessary to change the law in a way that has zero impact on public health and safety.
I'm voting yes, but I'll also pray that people might hold fast to a sense of personal responsibility and keep a bit of love for their neighbors in their hearts. That way our blessings don't become a curse to us.
and hope. I hope people who have decided they don't want to use meth will be able to smoke a joint to take the edge off. The same for people who drink, gambling, or whatever habits that might be climbing on us and becoming a destruction to us, our lives, and the lives of our loved ones.
lol! I hope they can smoke a joint to take the edge off of not smokng pot:)
You need to smoke from a big ole bong pipe butty
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Heynow wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to ask you this 1 simple question (please be honest), have you ever smoked cannabis?
Does it matter?

Stating a fact like advising pot is a drug is still a fact asshat. If you're into playing games I suggest you pay that $12.00 Walgreens wants for a checkers game and find that one friend you may have.
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Old-Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
cmon! just let me use my pot in the privacy of my own home. I never smoke in public and I never smoke and drive. I don't smoke when I go to work as a teacher and I don't smoke when I play baseball on sundays. They should fine and arrest those who drive while intoxicated.
The already fine and arrest those who drive while intoxicated. They're called DUIs.

Problem is the dumbified pot smokers out there on the roads who couldn't spell their name given five minutes. And by the way fool - alcoholics claim they too use alcohol in the privacy of their own home but guess what genius, just more than a dozen of them yearly are caught on the motorways so blitzed they also don't know how to tie their shoelaces.

Give it a rest doper - marijuana is a drug. Should be illegal. Period.
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

RealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone claiming not to be "religious" you sure have every bad characteristic of a religious person (forcing your opinions on others).
Forcing my opinion on others.

Hmmmmmm.

Well let's look at my opinions...

...for one I don't want some stoner freak killing or maiming innocent lives on the road because he or she felt a need to get high that day.

I don't think that's me forcing my opinions on others jackass but instead advising I don't neede your opinion that you need to get stoned out of your mind to survive this harsh world dicking with MINE.

LOL!!! You're a doper fool buddy....nothing more.
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

HAHAHA wrote:
Denver Dan is like the angry bitter drunk that never shuts up.
LOL!!

Still waiting for the Tooth Fairy to gather those 32 stale, old teeth from under your pillow too?

I rarely drink. Guess it's what separates us. I don't feel the need to get all dicked up to enjoy life.

Since: Oct 10

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Addiction to pot? NEVER smoke again EVER???
Well your def and my def of addiction are a bit different! Addiction causes adverse effects to you because of the addiction!

I think we have become addicted to obeying stupid laws that are forced upon us. Buckle up or get a ticket! The helmet law! NASA missions that are 100% safe! Lets go get a shot so we don't get a cold! Antibotics! Heck to be fair I should never of survived because I was allergic to everything and had asthma as a child! BE COMPLACENT AND LAY DOWN AND DIE was certainly what our fore fathers did!

So if the FEDS want to WASTE more of our countries resources let em come get my few grams of weed! I didn't grow it but a friend did!

You know if we legalized everything we would save so dam much money it would pay (taxes collected and all the other benefits....) to help the poor addicts when thsy want to quit!

ok fading away again into the crowd..........

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

...for one I don't want some stoner freak killing or maiming innocent lives on the road because he or she felt a need to get high that day.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Denver Dan you ever drink n drive?

nah you would never do that! Ever drive while you were too tired to drive? NAH you are too good to do that as well......... THANK GOD you are perfect!
BUBBLEGUM

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

WOW! Denver Dan is quite the uneducated moron on this subject. Check your facts to find out exactly how many people have been under the influence of Marijuana ONLY
(no alcohol or other illicit drugs) and killed someone in a car accident...go ahead...check...we will wait and then PLEASE compare that statistic to alcohol.
You know nothing of this topic. You have every right to an opinion and by all means please make your vote heard on election day, that is your right. But, you truly sound like a bitter idiot who needs some mental help. What a sad pathetic life you must lead to worry so much about a pothead being the one to run down your family members or yourself.Bad drivers don't all do drugs.....and more than not it will be a drunk or sober idiot that hits you and your family. Get help for your demented mind so full of negativity and ridicule. How do you sleep at night with such judgment on others???
Willits

Jackson St Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Who will be keeping an eye on this stuff and who will be taxing it and how?????? No way anyone will be paying taxes on it...Lets get real......
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

8bitme wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm Denver Dan you ever drink n drive?
nah you would never do that! Ever drive while you were too tired to drive? NAH you are too good to do that as well......... THANK GOD you are perfect!
I guess in your world everyone gets behind the wheel so shitfaced they might not know it's them staring back form the rearview mirror but most of us don't moron. That MAY be why only you freaks who feel the need to pump your veins so full of drugs and alcohol to feel full are the only ones getting busted for using the sidewalk as a highway. Whadda ya think freak?

LOL!!!
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

BUBBLEGUM wrote:
WOW! Denver Dan is quite the uneducated moron on this subject. Check your facts to find out exactly how many people have been under the influence of Marijuana ONLY
(no alcohol or other illicit drugs) and killed someone in a car accident...go ahead...check...we will wait and then PLEASE compare that statistic to alcohol.
You know nothing of this topic. You have every right to an opinion and by all means please make your vote heard on election day, that is your right. But, you truly sound like a bitter idiot who needs some mental help. What a sad pathetic life you must lead to worry so much about a pothead being the one to run down your family members or yourself.Bad drivers don't all do drugs.....and more than not it will be a drunk or sober idiot that hits you and your family. Get help for your demented mind so full of negativity and ridicule. How do you sleep at night with such judgment on others???
Facts?

Like the fact it's incredibly hard to tell if someone is stoned on pot versus alcohol?

That fact?

And you decided to assume I know nothing on the topic......ROFL!!!!

I just might know more than you think shitforbrains. I know what getting stoned is like loser. You can't drive for shit. An alleyway may feel like you're having to drive through Kansas idiot, your response time is akin to a tortoise trying to make a 180 degree turn within a 2 second time frame and yuo're dumber than a 3 day old deade blond corpse on pot.

It's not negativity genius, but reality.

Stop by Costco and spend that $32.95 you have in your shoebox. But that 16 ounce jar of Vaseline, extra long shoehorn and crowbar and while you're at it call the one friend you have and see if you can pull your head outta your ASS....LOL!!!

Marijuana is a drug which alters the mind and it alters performance issues with thought you MORON....that MAY be why they're not all too excited with having it out there for everyone to smoke.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

bill s wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me but ive been in rehab and currently work as a counselor at a rehab. POT is not addictive,DO THE RESEARCH FUCKTARD
Then you should be well aware of the 12 step program, RIGHT? What scientific & medical journals would you be referencing to claiming that THC is not addictive?

Telling me that you took an on-line drug addiction counselor program hardly qualifies you as anything more than an underpaid 'listener'.

Note to self: You're dealing with a pot head.
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

When high doses of marijuana are used users can experience the following symptoms:

Hallucinations

Delusions

Impaired memory

Disorientation

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects....

----Yeah. I want THAT behind the wheel of a fast moving car while I'm on the freeway going to work.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!

-You stupid dopers. You're victims....and you made yourselves that way...LOL!!!

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Hey Denver D..........

I guess the world would be a perfect place if we were all like you..........

I think you would goto a poker tournament and complain because you can not see the others players cards..........

Have a wonderful life..........

But you are allowed your opinions...

I may not be perfect and thank GOD for that!
BUBBLEGUM

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts?
Like the fact it's incredibly hard to tell if someone is stoned on pot versus alcohol?
That fact?
And you decided to assume I know nothing on the topic......ROFL!!!!
I just might know more than you think shitforbrains. I know what getting stoned is like loser. You can't drive for shit. An alleyway may feel like you're having to drive through Kansas idiot, your response time is akin to a tortoise trying to make a 180 degree turn within a 2 second time frame and yuo're dumber than a 3 day old deade blond corpse on pot.
It's not negativity genius, but reality.
Stop by Costco and spend that $32.95 you have in your shoebox. But that 16 ounce jar of Vaseline, extra long shoehorn and crowbar and while you're at it call the one friend you have and see if you can pull your head outta your ASS....LOL!!!
Marijuana is a drug which alters the mind and it alters performance issues with thought you MORON....that MAY be why they're not all too excited with having it out there for everyone to smoke.
Proving yourself and showing yourself even more.You are still a moron and with every new post your prove it time and time again....nothing but a condescending sorry excuse for a human being. Get a life

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Oh btw just stay in DENVER and all will be well....

roflmmfao
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

BUBBLEGUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Proving yourself and showing yourself even more.You are still a moron and with every new post your prove it time and time again....nothing but a condescending sorry excuse for a human being. Get a life
Right.

Well at least my life won't be filled with countless days of getting high only to let the world pass me by like a freight train in the night.

LOL!!
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

8bitme wrote:
Hey Denver D..........
I guess the world would be a perfect place if we were all like you..........
I think you would goto a poker tournament and complain because you can not see the others players cards..........
Have a wonderful life..........
But you are allowed your opinions...
I may not be perfect and thank GOD for that!
Not being perfect has nothing to do with it genius....not stuicking your hand into a running garbage disposal does.

Wanto to smoke pot to the degree you can't read a newspaper coupon and remember it? Right on. Just don't think others wlil make it legal because we know all too well your weed smoking self will be out on the road one day engadering all our lives because you had the selfish need to get high and share the consequences.
Denver Dan

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

8bitme wrote:
Oh btw just stay in DENVER and all will be well....
roflmmfao
.....pssssssssst..........psss ssssssssst......I think it shows me in Sacramento.

Yet another example of the fine qualities of that beautiful drug that numbs your mind.

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Burbank News Video

•••
Burbank Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burbank Jobs

•••
•••
•••