Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

MYTH BUSTER

Portland, OR

#153388 Aug 6, 2012
URJudged wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,WRONG Bi-boy hypocrite!Try again!
Professor Marvelous UPDATE:

THREE votes for Gay ONE vote for Bisexual ZERO votes for Hetero
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153391 Aug 6, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because you can't deal with your own same sex attractions.
No wonder you are bitter!
<quoted text>
Homophobes often desperately try to connect homosexuality and pedophilia.
<quoted text>
Since Lawrence v TX.
BTW, most men who engage in anal sex are straight.
<quoted text>
LOL! They don't work.
And homosexuality isn't a behavior.
I pity your kid.
<quoted text>
Good, the kid would be better off.
And hate you.
I'm sure they do now.
<quoted text>
Yeah, they hate you!
Good, you've earned their hate.
"No, because you can't deal with your own same sex attractions.
No wonder you are bitter!"
-FAIL. I don't have a "same-sex attraction". Never have, never will. I'm bitter only about queers & Muslims, mainly because they are all fascists.

"Homophobes often desperately try to connect homosexuality and pedophilia. "
-CORRECTION: NAMBLA often desperately try to connect homosexuality & pedophilia.

"Since Lawrence v TX."
-LOL Really? I thought it was Stonewall, since you queers were exposing yourselves to children & having public sex in front of tourists there.

"BTW, most men who engage in anal sex are straight. "
-That makes no fucking sense. If they were really straight, they would be having sexual intercourse with WOMEN. Please use common sense next time.

"LOL! They don't work."
-LOL Actually...THEY DO. You should try & take a lesson from families where there's a mother & father. Most children raised in such an environment are more well-behavef than single-parent & homo parents. Also, almost all of them are heterosexual.

"And homosexuality isn't a behavior."
-O Rly? So what you do in your bedroom isn't a behavior? LOL Cool Story bro. I take it that also means drinking isn't a behavior also./sarcasm

"Good, the kid would be better off. And hate you."
-Personally, I can deal with that.

"I'm sure they do now. "
-Jokes on you anyways since I don't have kids. harharharhar

"Yeah, they hate you!
Good, you've earned their hate. "
-It ain't problem they can't follow the rules, that's their problem. Oh well, guess they'll have to live with foster parents (who are probably worst)./sarcasm

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#153392 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get you hand out from inside your panties and prove there hasn't.
And while your researching why don't you considered checking up on clergymen of all christian faiths? It turns out that most of the "christian" clergy child diddlers out there aren't Catholic or gay.
The point should be made homosexuals are no more prone to pedophilia than heteros.

That said, arguing priests who molest boys are heterosexual is like arguing heteros who molest girls are homosexual -- it's the argument of a complete fool.

Which is why I suppose you keep making it, ELH.
ELH

Portland, OR

#153393 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
SQUAWK!
LOL! I don't even need read your jumbled word salads of nonsense I can just hit the appropriate icons and move on!

So it turns out that you really don't need to bother with those pesky and complex quote feature after all. Everyone's happy!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153395 Aug 6, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's approximately 20% of the Catholic churches molestation victims were in fact female! Try again LIAR! It would seem it is in fact you once again lying! Surprise,surprise,surprise! LOL
20% of Catholic victims were in fact female!
www.bringyou.to/apologetics/PriestAbuseScanda...
Say, stupid, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this:

Quote the referenced text than give the link to the cite.

Don't expect readers to read an entire to get to the stupid point you thinking you're proving.
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153396 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try that again, Gomer:
"Sex cults are not protected by the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment."
Now stop whacking off to those nude photos of your First cousin and read for content this time.
What,are you an Fing imbecile? FACT every U.S. citizen is in fact protected by the equal protection clause of OUR Constitution! Is it stupidity or ignorance,STUPID? LOL
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153397 Aug 6, 2012
steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do any thing that you have stated. There is no reason to be hateful to all Queers. I could care less who likes what I do, hell I don't like what most of this country does but I don't go public and pay millions so that people can't have the freedom to do what is their business and nobody elses. Who I marry is not any of anyones business. If you don't want you children to see it then keep them at home or deal with it. What gets me is everyone wants us to pay taxes but not have rights. the whole marriage thing blah blah. one woman one man, values morals. mine arent the same as yours so why should I be forced to have the same as anyone. mind your fucking business and ill mind mine. I don't want kids the country is overpopulated with the damn things anyway. mostly by people who cant afford them. You would have to be a complete moron to have children in this day and age. especially in this god forsaken country.
No.

You DO have rights. Even queers have the right to marry whoever they want. What they DON'T have the right to do is to victimize & shun people who disagree with them. They DON'T have the right to victimize a man's business & his employees just because he believes marriage is between man & woman. You also DON'T have the right to redefine "marriage". Many of us prefer to keep it sacred. And you DON'T have the right to force others to "accept" your behavior just because we don't like it. This isn't Nazi Germany, where totalitarianism is the rule of the land

We HAVE the right to not accept your behavior & we have the right to disagree with it. What you do in your bedroom is your business, but don't expect us to push-back when you homos push your queer agenda. We have the same rights as you. And we're are not afraid to vote you back in the closet.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. Expect us
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153398 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't even need read your jumbled word salads of nonsense I can just hit the appropriate icons and move on!
So it turns out that you really don't need to bother with those pesky and complex quote feature after all. Everyone's happy!
You are aware you are replying to an IMPOSTER, right?
ELH

Portland, OR

#153399 Aug 6, 2012
PRICELESS:
thisGuy wrote:
I'm bitter only about queers & Muslims, mainly because they are all fascists.
So...Is anyone else smacking their foreheads, dropping their jaw and laughing their azz off at all the same time?
Hey Gayry

Los Angeles, CA

#153400 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron.
This article doesn't support the 20% stat that other moron gave.
Add to that, the study was done by the Catholic Church -- the same Catholic Church which covered up the scandal for decades!-- which makes it totally unreliable.
Second paragraph, you fuctard:

"In the case of the priest scandal, boys were the victims of sexual misconduct much more often than girls, by a factor of about four to one"

4 + 1 = 5

1 / 5 = 20%

Got that, Gayry?

Twenty percent.

Daamn! You're an idjit.
PRIZE PATROL

Portland, OR

#153401 Aug 6, 2012
In a world full of ignorance there is ONE guy who reigns supreme "this guy"!
thisGuy wrote:
I'm bitter only about queers & Muslims, mainly because they are all fascists.
You are new the KING of TOPIX Idiots (sorry Brian G). Please note that there is no pay increase with this promotion.
News flash

La Puente, CA

#153402 Aug 6, 2012
People For The American Way will be launching efforts across the country to expose Willard Mitt Romney’s dangerous agenda for our federal courts.

One in particular his promise to nominate far right (wing nut) judicial extremists for lifetime appointments to the Supreme Court.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153403 Aug 6, 2012
PRIZE PATROL wrote:
In a world full of ignorance there is ONE guy who reigns supreme "this guy"!
<quoted text>
You are new the KING of TOPIX Idiots (sorry Brian G). Please note that there is no pay increase with this promotion.
Why? Because saying marriage is between a man & a woman is "hate speech"

You queers say the darnedest things...LMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#153404 Aug 6, 2012
News flash wrote:
People For The American Way will be launching efforts across the country to expose Willard Mitt Romney’s dangerous agenda for our federal courts.
One in particular his promise to nominate far right (wing nut) judicial extremists for lifetime appointments to the Supreme Court.
Presidents always nominate people that lean the way Americans voted..........LOL

Tell us why ole scary harry died is yelling at Mitt about taxes and he has refused to real ease his for years?????
www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79419.html

And why is oslama hiding his school records????
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#153405 Aug 6, 2012
ELH wrote:
PRICELESS:
<quoted text>
So...Is anyone else smacking their foreheads, dropping their jaw and laughing their azz off at all the same time?
Queers are bad because they spread AIDS & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people have died from AIDS.

Muslims are bad because they blow people up & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people hav e died from suicide bombers.

Both lifestyles kill people
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153406 Aug 6, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, stupid, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this:
Quote the referenced text than give the link to the cite.
Don't expect readers to read an entire to get to the stupid point you thinking you're proving.
Jeez,LOL,I found the stat in 30 seconds,but the bottom line is you are and will always remain a LIAR!!! 20%,FACT are female!
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

#153407 Aug 6, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers are bad because they spread AIDS & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people have died from AIDS.
Muslims are bad because they blow people up & victimize people who disagree with them. Many people hav e died from suicide bombers.
Both lifestyles kill people
WoW!!! I had NO idea that ALL Muslims did those things? Who knew! LOLOLOLOL,Oh and world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are in fact of a hetero nature oh great stupid or ignorant one!
Spike

La Puente, CA

#153408 Aug 6, 2012
No need to keep crying about this issue, we have all heard to side so many times it's ringing in your own ears (poster).

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153410 Aug 6, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
What,are you an Fing imbecile? FACT every U.S. citizen is in fact protected by the equal protection clause of OUR Constitution! Is it stupidity or ignorance,STUPID? LOL
Every citizen -- but not every group; specifically, not sex cults, which is what you are.

The individual members of your cult can enjoy all the freedoms anyone else can. But the notion that your cult is entitled to rights, protections, and privileges no one else has -- same sex marriage -- is not sustainable because you're a sex cult not a legitimate or recognized minority.

You can't go marching down Main Street in penis suits and erect penis hats then claim you're a Civil Rights group.

That's not the way it works, fella.

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#153411 Aug 6, 2012
The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez,LOL,I found the stat in 30 seconds,but the bottom line is you are and will always remain a LIAR!!! 20%,FACT are female!
Provide the text or get off the potty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 12 hr WasteWater 1,574
Trump 16 hr Vote Trump 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
Kmart Shooting Suspect Charged with Attempted ... (Jul '10) Jul 5 Molon Labe 30
Burbank employment test Jun '16 Kpeck726 2
News High-speed rail would divide Lake View Terrace,... Jun '16 GmanBill 1
Charter Cable Stops VCR/DVD Recording (Jun '08) Jun '16 Annie 14

Burbank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burbank Mortgages