Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Portrait At Centre Of Ownership Wrangle

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: ContactMusic.com 94

Picture: Michael Jackson Hand and Footprints, and his children's handprints Michael Jackson's family and children immortalized their late father in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood Los Angeles, Californ.... A portrait of Michael Jackson reclaimed by the artist after the King of Pop's death in 2009 is at the centre ... (more)

Full Story

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62 Sep 19, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
co-op
They are an organization. I presume a non profit one. Beside tax exemptions where do they get their funding from and who are their sponsors?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#63 Sep 20, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because those books are recommended by NAMBLA, it doesn't mean they are literally for pedophiles. Art books are purchased and collected by all sorts of people. Those books were gifts to MJ any way.
I am sure that NAMBLA recommends other products that aren't of a sexual nature too, e.g breakfast cereal and buns. Have a look who their sponsors are, since you take such a strong interest in them.
F'loonatic, WHY would a man who compulsively slept with other people's children want to own NAMBLA-recommended books? Congratulations for outdoing yourself in stupidity, yet again.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#64 Sep 20, 2012
NMBLA wrote:
Art works?
Perhapes he thought he was Alexander the Great or are you saying that Jeasus was queer too?
We would not want to abridge Michael's religeous freedom would we?
Pedophilia and homosexuality are not linked together. Please speak to experts if you think they are.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

#65 Sep 22, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Okay, Michael had a painting of himself as Jesus Christ, in a rendition of "The Last Supper."
Then he had himself photographed as Jesus Christ, again?
Sounds like Michael had delusions of grandeur. Methinks he would have benefited from psychiatric help.
that is just sick he never was Jesus Christ and never will be. there only 1 and he is coming back soon

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#66 Sep 22, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loonatic, WHY would a man who compulsively slept with other people's children want to own NAMBLA-recommended books? Congratulations for outdoing yourself in stupidity, yet again.
I bet you use products recommended by NAMBLA too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67 Sep 22, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you use products recommended by NAMBLA too.
Products recommended by NAMBLA? Such as books filled with photos of nude and seminude children? Sorry, but Michael was the one who owned those. I loudly object to pedophiles.

You keep adding to your collection of stupid f'loon comments. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#68 Sep 23, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Products recommended by NAMBLA? Such as books filled with photos of nude and seminude children? Sorry, but Michael was the one who owned those. I loudly object to pedophiles.
You keep adding to your collection of stupid f'loon comments. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Those books were gifts from fans. Get over it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#70 Sep 23, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Those books were gifts from fans. Get over it.
Another stupid f'loon comment has stumbled from your fingerprints onto this forum.

One of the books was from somebody who signed it, from a fan "Rhonda." Now, you should be asking, who was Rhonda, since the name was in quotations? Was it Ronald C. Drew, who edited the book? Or was it from somebody else who belongs to NAMBLA?

The other book was lovingly inscribed, by Michael himself. He rambled about how this was what he wanted for his children. How sick. He wanted his children to run, swim, hike, and pose for the camera - nude, mind you, while some pedophile was on the other side of the camera snapping pictures.

And you see nothing wrong with this.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#71 Sep 24, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid f'loon comment has stumbled from your fingerprints onto this forum.
One of the books was from somebody who signed it, from a fan "Rhonda." Now, you should be asking, who was Rhonda, since the name was in quotations? Was it Ronald C. Drew, who edited the book? Or was it from somebody else who belongs to NAMBLA?
The other book was lovingly inscribed, by Michael himself. He rambled about how this was what he wanted for his children. How sick. He wanted his children to run, swim, hike, and pose for the camera - nude, mind you, while some pedophile was on the other side of the camera snapping pictures.
Are you insinuating that all nudists are pedophiles. Some people find nudism a healthy lifestyle and believe clothes are unnatural.

I used to play naked on the beach when I was a young child. It was fun. I never was molested by an adult because no one saw me as a sexual object but as a child.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#72 Sep 24, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that all nudists are pedophiles. Some people find nudism a healthy lifestyle and believe clothes are unnatural.
I used to play naked on the beach when I was a young child. It was fun. I never was molested by an adult because no one saw me as a sexual object but as a child.
There's a difference between enjoying a nudist lifestyle and putting together a photography book of nude children posing in so-called "artistic" poses, with their genitals and buttocks faced at the camera, which are then recommended by pedophiles for other pedophiles, such as Michael, to own.

You know that, pedo supporter.
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#73 Sep 25, 2012
Michael Jackson was studing to be a Child Proctologist?
Comparative Penil development?
Pre pubenscent arousal?
Orgastic Youth Gratification?
Just professional reference materiel.

Since: Sep 09

Plymouth, UK

#74 Sep 25, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>

OMG!!! Is THAT what his inscription means to you?

Bl**dy H*ll! You are one SICK cookie!

I understand now why you constantly misrepresent the facts, distort the truth and often post totally false information.

I thought it was a problem with comprehension or a lack of knowledge, or just a deliberately perverted stance to invoke a reaction from "f'loons", but this is really how your mind works!!!

UGH!!!

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#75 Sep 25, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between enjoying a nudist lifestyle and putting together a photography book of nude children posing in so-called "artistic" poses, with their genitals and buttocks faced at the camera, which are then recommended by pedophiles for other pedophiles, such as Michael, to own.
You know that, pedo supporter.
With regard to naked pictures of boys in MJ's possession.

Professional photographer, Charles Debois Hodges, 1909-1974, was not a pedophile. He always had the entire family involved in a photo and while taking nude shots of children had their parents always present. His photographs were art and he exhibited his work frequently.

This image is art but I bet your brain can only see smut.
http://artblart.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/h...

The photographer Bill Hensen was once accused of being a pedophile by an ex ignorant Australian Prime Minister. That particular Prime Minister got thrown out on his backside for his ignorance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#76 Sep 25, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
With regard to naked pictures of boys in MJ's possession.
Professional photographer, Charles Debois Hodges, 1909-1974, was not a pedophile. He always had the entire family involved in a photo and while taking nude shots of children had their parents always present. His photographs were art and he exhibited his work frequently.
This image is art but I bet your brain can only see smut.
http://artblart.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/h...
The photographer Bill Hensen was once accused of being a pedophile by an ex ignorant Australian Prime Minister. That particular Prime Minister got thrown out on his backside for his ignorance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k6zReaqDIwkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Care to explain how his photos ended up in a book in which a known pedophile's photos were bound with his, edited by two more pedophiles? Also, I suggest you read the profile of a pedophile. Of course, Mr. du Bois included the entire family! I'd also like you to explain his quote.

F'loon.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#77 Sep 25, 2012
Exonian wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! Is THAT what his inscription means to you?
Bl**dy H*ll! You are one SICK cookie!
I understand now why you constantly misrepresent the facts, distort the truth and often post totally false information.
I thought it was a problem with comprehension or a lack of knowledge, or just a deliberately perverted stance to invoke a reaction from "f'loons", but this is really how your mind works!!!
UGH!!!
*yawn*

How typical of a pedo supporter with Celebrity Worship Syndrome to foam at the mouth when forced to look at the F.A.C.T.S., which prove your new messiah was a pedophile. Get help or start worshiping a different celebrity.

Pedo supporter.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#78 Sep 26, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain how his photos ended up in a book in which a known pedophile's photos were bound with his, edited by two more pedophiles? Also, I suggest you read the profile of a pedophile. Of course, Mr. du Bois included the entire family! I'd also like you to explain his quote.
F'loon.
Pedophiles are every where in society. They all come from different walks of life and are in various professions. That does not necessarily mean their work colleagues, family members, friends and any other association they have has to be a pedophile too.

Pedophiles are not the only people interested in children and not all people look at children in a sexual light. I notice that you do though.
NMBLA

Los Angeles, CA

#80 Sep 26, 2012
Len and all others have said nothing about their looking a children in a sexual light.
Goodvibrations is making things up again.
Or is it wishful thinking or a Freudian slip?
It was Michael Jackson who looked at children and innnocent animals in a sexual light.
Simple as that

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#81 Sep 26, 2012
NMBLA wrote:
Len and all others have said nothing about their looking a children in a sexual light.
Goodvibrations is making things up again.
Or is it wishful thinking or a Freudian slip?
It was Michael Jackson who looked at children and innnocent animals in a sexual light.
Simple as that
Then please explain yourself.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#82 Sep 26, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles are every where in society. They all come from different walks of life and are in various professions. That does not necessarily mean their work colleagues, family members, friends and any other association they have has to be a pedophile too.
Pedophiles are not the only people interested in children and not all people look at children in a sexual light. I notice that you do though.
How clever of you to finally admit pedophiles are from all different walks of life. For example, Jerry Sandusky was a popular football coach, who "helped" underpriveledged children. Michael Jackson was a popular entertainer, who "helped" underpriveledged children. And both of them were pedophiles.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#83 Sep 27, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever of you to finally admit pedophiles are from all different walks of life. For example, Jerry Sandusky was a popular football coach, who "helped" underpriveledged children. Michael Jackson was a popular entertainer, who "helped" underpriveledged children. And both of them were pedophiles.
Sorry Michael Jackson was not a pedophile. You must be daft to continually repeat the mistake.

Yes pedophiles are from different walks of like but they are all conventional people which is something that Michael Jackson never was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspects Arrested in Miley Cyrus Home Burglary 1 hr fancy 3
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 1 hr kdgkjg 9
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,994
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,250
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 4 hr Big mike 24
happy winter bills 7 hr Gipsysip 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr ForkBelly 7,962
•••

Burbank News Video

•••
Burbank Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burbank Jobs