Bunkie detective married to child molester
Posted in the Bunkie Forum
#1 Nov 9, 2012
Arthur Douglas Lacassin was booked into St. Landry Parish Jail today after losing his appeal. He was convicted back in 2010 for indecent behavior with a juvenile and was sentenced to 5 years hard labor. He lost his appeal with the Supreme Court this week and is currently behind bars awaiting transport to a prison that will be his home for the next 5 years. He is the husband of ex police Chief of Krotz Springs and is now a detective in Bunkie Susie Lacassin.
#2 Nov 30, 2012
just the tip of how the criminals have taken over.
1. no lawyer can be elected to a public office
2. we are all made slaves thanks to the 14 amendment
3. there is no license to be a lawyer
4. as part of the corporation you can not own ANYTHING, it all belongs to the U.S. corporation
5. all "law" is administrative in nature so no-one has any rights
6. lawyers can never represent you, they are officers of the court
7. ever see the sign "corp limits" it is telling you
that the town is a corp.
Since: Jul 10
#3 Jan 27, 2013
That's very interesting. The bunkie PD first hired an ex KS police officer who formerly worked for Susie. His actions were questionable at best. When Susie lost the election for chief of police in krotz springs to Norman mouille the new chief refused to hire the officer and he was hired by bunkie PD.
I had no idea mrs. Susie was also hired by
The facts of the matter are bad enough.
Makes you wonder how and why these people end up getting hired in bunkie.
Add your comments below
|Clifton Fairbanks Mcginity||Sat||Theone||1|
|Confession of big sin||Jun 23||Doubting Your Boast||22|
|any jobs that dont drug test (Mar '14)||Jun 9||anonsmom||40|
|Shun RINO'S Who Endorsed Terrell (Dec '14)||Jun 9||anonsmom||14|
|New vintage store in natchitoches !||Jun 8||Mary||5|
|Mr. Wonder is back in town FRANK SZELES||Jun 5||Charmin hughes||1|
Find what you want!
Search Bunkie Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC