house on lexington
want info

Detroit, MI

#1 May 6, 2011
What is going on at the two story house on Lexington right by the baileys? Does any adults live there, always kids and more kids, you can pass on the street and smell the pot, looks like a huge orgie. Isn't that the Glorioso family that owns it?
shanda glorioso

United States

#2 May 7, 2011
want info wrote:
What is going on at the two story house on Lexington right by the baileys? Does any adults live there, always kids and more kids, you can pass on the street and smell the pot, looks like a huge orgie. Isn't that the Glorioso family that owns it?
All u stupid fuc*s I do have 2 teenage daughters doubt seriously u smelling dope passing my house!! Maybe look at the yellow apt. By my house I hear loud noise from over there but there is a whole street of ppl who live on Lexington st. So how can u say where u smell dope coming from.. N no my children r not having orgies!! But if u still have something to say feel free to stop by n il answer what ya need to know!! N yes they do have friends over n 90% of them r their cousins u bunch of losers!' get a life n get out of our's bitc*!!!!
cops

Toledo, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Crack and hoe house bring drugs and the mom will trick out the three daughters & some times she will pull the trick too, white trash @ it's best.
Flicka

Toledo, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2011
House only rocks during the week when the husband is out of town, and if that bitch don't stop doing my husband I am gonna f*ck her up. She thinks she is hiding but I got her number. I don't play with no white hoe's after my man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunkie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dumpster diving in alexandria Aug 16 Graphic_Ghoul 8
Confederate Statue Aug 16 Genealogy Fan 7
News Dispute over music leads to shooting (May '08) Aug 11 JaddaaB 3
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug 3 justbeurself 23
Greg Wampler Aug 3 Nate Boucher 2
trenna bonnette Aug 3 igor4 12
Local Politics Do you approve of JACQUES M. ROY as Mayor? (Jan '14) Aug 3 anonymous 28

Bunkie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bunkie Mortgages