Five-year-old left in Louisiana hospi...

Five-year-old left in Louisiana hospital parking lot

There are 2 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Nov 27, 2006, titled Five-year-old left in Louisiana hospital parking lot. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

BUNKIE, La. Louisiana authorities are searching for a woman believed to be the mother of a five-year-old boy who was dumped in a parking lot at Bunkie General Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

Gertrude

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Nov 28, 2006
I think this is just terrible, is the child with family? i really would love to take him if he has no place to go. i have two wonderful kids who would enjoy his company. Parents should not have kids if they don't want the responsibility.

hopefully you can locate the mother or parent soon. i'll be looking for future updates.

chance

Madison, WI

#2 Feb 8, 2007
i am sterlings father, and had no idea nor did i take any part in what his mother did to him.i am now involved and i am in the process of getting my son back where he needs to be.with family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunkie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Garden coming to Alexandria (Jul '11) 5 hr benji 62
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Sep 14 Misc 12
Audition NOW to be part of Threesome with couple Sep 10 I Bees Game 2
romantic places (Jan '10) Sep 9 fyi 20
City Marshal barely resigns and has been alread... Sep 7 DocOck 2
Married and on a dating site Aug '17 sugar daddy dating 2
dumpster diving in alexandria Aug '17 Taquari 10

Bunkie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance