First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Udontknowmee

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 31, 2009
why does she think she is so cool and can take on anything? and her sis why does she have to get in the middle of crap? jw
lizard

Foristell, MO

#2 Dec 31, 2009
i think she is a sweetheart..and very pretty too
Udontknowmee

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 31, 2009
well i herd that she is a b*tch sometimes.. and that she just wants to get into crap and try to beat people up.. she sound nice and all but i just cant beleave u.. ok.. her sis sounds like a f-in b*tch
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 1, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
why does she think she is so cool and can take on anything? and her sis why does she have to get in the middle of crap? jw
hey my sis is tryin to protect me ok
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 1, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
well i herd that she is a b*tch sometimes.. and that she just wants to get into crap and try to beat people up.. she sound nice and all but i just cant beleave u.. ok.. her sis sounds like a f-in b*tch
thats kinda rude and sometimes when people tick me off i can be 1
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2010
hey some times i can be nice and alot of times i can be a what alot of people call me
Udontknowmee

Warrenton, MO

#7 Jan 1, 2010
well i herd from someone that i should stay away from u. plus u can take on ur own battles instead of ur sister helping u. u dont sound nice!! one of my friends say u have black hair!! r u tryin to be gothic? if u are ur dumb!! i herd u tryed to beat up jamie.. well i dont think so. jamie and keysha are like sisters and keysha is trying to do the same as ur sis is. she is being the bigger person and not listening to u.. fighting dont solve everything. if that is what u think!! taylor bates needs to keep out if this!!! i mean it to!!!

Since: Nov 09

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2010
Amanda is a sweet girl,but just like everyone if u make her mad she will be a little of wat u say she is,but thats the way most ppl r....so amanda dont let it get to u .....love u and be strong....
Me Me

Warrenton, MO

#9 Jan 1, 2010
amanda can be a very sweet gurl but yes she can bee a hateful lil bitch but wh cant be...i'll tell u right now i can be but like i said who can't be...we r humans we all make mistakes...so what ever u heard bad about amanda ushouldnt listen to thoose things..listen to what good she has done.. cause if thats all u can do is listen to bad then u will never know what is good...but yes the fight going on between u guys should stop...and if u didnt want everyone in on it then u shouldnt have put it on topixs...k thats all i had to say...lol
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 1, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
well i herd from someone that i should stay away from u. plus u can take on ur own battles instead of ur sister helping u. u dont sound nice!! one of my friends say u have black hair!! r u tryin to be gothic? if u are ur dumb!! i herd u tryed to beat up jamie.. well i dont think so. jamie and keysha are like sisters and keysha is trying to do the same as ur sis is. she is being the bigger person and not listening to u.. fighting dont solve everything. if that is what u think!! taylor bates needs to keep out if this!!! i mean it to!!!
well i dont want to fight jamie she was like a sister to me until she called me a couple of names ok i dont care bout her goin with my ex i dont but i need to talk to her to like i aint goin to hit her or anything
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 1, 2010
Richard Cowan wrote:
Amanda is a sweet girl,but just like everyone if u make her mad she will be a little of wat u say she is,but thats the way most ppl r....so amanda dont let it get to u .....love u and be strong....
thanx uncle richy i kno people on here is a joke to me because they talk tough
Udontknowmee

Marthasville, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2010
are u sure about that? i know she called u names and she did because she didnt mean to.. her aunt died and she is trying to take out her anger and i told her she dont need to take it out on u!! plz dont hit jamie or u will have something coming ur way and it isnt goin to be nice ether.. tell ur sis she that jamie is not a slut!! u and jamie needs to become friends, now!! dont tare up ur friendship because of a boy!! well that is all i have to say right now!! p.s if u hit her u better watch ur back!! now im done!
Udontknowmee

Marthasville, MO

#13 Jan 2, 2010
sorry!! my computer was bein stupied!!
Bloody kiss

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
why does she think she is so cool and can take on anything? and her sis why does she have to get in the middle of crap? jw
Because most of the time it includes me and i am going to do what ever i can do prevent that..i will protect my sister no matter what and you are wrong on one thing Amanda is cool and a hell of a fighter and who ever messes with her is going to get her ass kicked
Bloody kiss

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 3, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
well i herd that she is a b*tch sometimes.. and that she just wants to get into crap and try to beat people up.. she sound nice and all but i just cant beleave u.. ok.. her sis sounds like a f-in b*tch
I am not a bitch but if any one messes with my family i can be
Bloody kiss

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 3, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
well i herd from someone that i should stay away from u. plus u can take on ur own battles instead of ur sister helping u. u dont sound nice!! one of my friends say u have black hair!! r u tryin to be gothic? if u are ur dumb!! i herd u tryed to beat up jamie.. well i dont think so. jamie and keysha are like sisters and keysha is trying to do the same as ur sis is. she is being the bigger person and not listening to u.. fighting dont solve everything. if that is what u think!! taylor bates needs to keep out if this!!! i mean it to!!!
or what...and keysha is a slut just like jamie i am sorry but that is what i think and that is not going to change
Bloody kiss

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 3, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
are u sure about that? i know she called u names and she did because she didnt mean to.. her aunt died and she is trying to take out her anger and i told her she dont need to take it out on u!! plz dont hit jamie or u will have something coming ur way and it isnt goin to be nice ether.. tell ur sis she that jamie is not a slut!! u and jamie needs to become friends, now!! dont tare up ur friendship because of a boy!! well that is all i have to say right now!! p.s if u hit her u better watch ur back!! now im done!
You know what Who f***in cares okay my grandma died oh call the police....and she doesn't have the right to call me or my sister a f***in slut...and jamie is going to get hit one way or the other either by me or amanda
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 3, 2010
Udontknowmee wrote:
are u sure about that? i know she called u names and she did because she didnt mean to.. her aunt died and she is trying to take out her anger and i told her she dont need to take it out on u!! plz dont hit jamie or u will have something coming ur way and it isnt goin to be nice ether.. tell ur sis she that jamie is not a slut!! u and jamie needs to become friends, now!! dont tare up ur friendship because of a boy!! well that is all i have to say right now!! p.s if u hit her u better watch ur back!! now im done!
that is basicallly threataning me and what is done between me and jamie it is not bewteen nobody else exept me and her so would ya'll please back off thanx bye
Jamie Bailey

Wentzville, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2010
well.. uum me and amanda are trying to work this out... not trying to fight. patricia, keysha is not a slut..ok. im tired of the BS. im goin to be a bigger person. im not goin to call her names.. it is between me and amanda.. no one else.. and dont talk anymore about me and amanda.. thank u bye....
amanda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 3, 2010
Jamie Bailey wrote:
well.. uum me and amanda are trying to work this out... not trying to fight. patricia, keysha is not a slut..ok. im tired of the BS. im goin to be a bigger person. im not goin to call her names.. it is between me and amanda.. no one else.. and dont talk anymore about me and amanda.. thank u bye....
jamie i need to talk to u in private in the morning ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missouri state government canoe kayak rental 36 min guest 8
5 Candidates for Sheriff? 4 hr McFarland4Sheriff 20
Google katie usery 6 hr SamIAm 11
4th street mall 6 hr misty 11
The world is surpassing us because of our anti-... 6 hr Name 9
Justin Stites for Dent County Sheriff 7 hr Justin Stites 1
Williams & McBride 7 hr Again 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bunker Mortgages