Fire Last Night
Idk

Ellington, MO

#170 Dec 7, 2012
The problem is is that even if Tom vulnerable does catch them our lovely prosecuting attorney won't prosecute them. He will do like every other time and let them go with a slap on the wrist. We have spoken to the deputies before and they have told us that it don't matter how bad the crime is, they still won't be prosecuted! He's too scared! Why do the think druggies like Angie Petty are still walking the streets? He needs to either do his job or get out!
Idk

Ellington, MO

#171 Dec 7, 2012
Sorry *Volner....crazy spell check lol
sad

Foristell, MO

#172 Dec 7, 2012
sad but true wrote:
And why the hell are they just looking for josh and allen? What about joni cause she was there to and the rest of them! Scums are gona get it one way or another
why weren't the names mentioned on the news?
Betty Jo

Southbury, CT

#173 Dec 7, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>why weren't the names mentioned on the news?
they were on the news this mornin kfvs 12. But not stl I think ur probally have to go to there sight
losers

Wentzville, MO

#175 Dec 7, 2012
I heard they took joni n and charged her with murder. Is this true ? I hope so they need to get them all
sick of it

Ellington, MO

#176 Dec 7, 2012
DONT LOOK NOW wrote:
if you done meth then you can not say you never put anyone in danger! its a lie! if you have children, even if you didnt do it around them, it was a danger that the wouldnt have a mother tommorow! if you drove, it was a danger, so you need to wake up at re-think your life!
Oh really!! Well at the time I DID NOT HAVE CHILDREN AND WE NEVER DROVE! I dont have to rethink anything. I did what I did to myself not anybody else. Dont judge what you dont know. I am old school. Now I dont drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs by my choice, not any court or judge. Also I dont lie! So make sure you know your shit before you bring it to my house.
response

West Plains, MO

#177 Dec 7, 2012
losers wrote:
I heard they took joni n and charged her with murder. Is this true ? I hope so they need to get them all
whats joni's last name and i will check.....
response

West Plains, MO

#178 Dec 7, 2012
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really!! Well at the time I DID NOT HAVE CHILDREN AND WE NEVER DROVE! I dont have to rethink anything. I did what I did to myself not anybody else. Dont judge what you dont know. I am old school. Now I dont drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs by my choice, not any court or judge. Also I dont lie! So make sure you know your shit before you bring it to my house.
you need to wake up.... im also old school! and im also drug and alcohol free, but" your comment! you didnt and couldnt have hurt no one but your self! bullshit lady" if you would have died on drugs, it would have a chain affect! your kids would of never been born.. your parents would of been hurt! loved ones would of been hurt! it has some type of reproction in some way! its not totally inocent, you can nor justifie or make excuses! i cant either! im not judging you, i just want you to think about it! WHAT IF? if your old school! you have put or had that thought before! if not! your burnt out! do you have health problems? if you would of been diabled someone has to pay for it! so think about it! and if you are clean, "CONGRADULATIONS" stay that way! dont be like these loosers, i dated ronda years ago! she needs to be in a instatution! she does better! she was almost clean when i was with her, but" almost dont count for shit! i almost won 10 million on the lotery! but im still broke as hell! the only time she has been clean over 30 days in the last 10 years was in prison! and if you know ronda! you know thats the truth! her own mother begged me to press charges on her for busting me in the head with a whisky bottle and stabbibg and cutting me with the bottle, i told her no! then the woman passed, R.I.P. she was a good honest woman! but ronda is not going to ever change unless its forced! insatutional! is the only way! a controled invirment! and forever!
response

West Plains, MO

#180 Dec 7, 2012
and i know another one just like her! MISTY PREWETT in winona! i tried to help that girl! i quit!
Sonja

Orlando, FL

#181 Dec 7, 2012
sad but true wrote:
Josh who
Josh Maynard and Allan Glasgow
Sonja

Orlando, FL

#182 Dec 7, 2012
Josh served time in prison cooking meth 2009. Read the Doniphan topix or google Josh Maynard out of Jail???

Comments
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
Jack In The Box | Jan 4, 2009
How Can Someone Go To Jail For Cooking Methamphetamine Beside A State Hwy. South Of JJ Hwy And Get A 7 year sentence get out in less than 1 year??? This Just Confused Me Realizing That A Convected Felon Can Get Another Convected Felony regardless A One Year Sentence Out Of It!!! I Give Maynard Two Months And He Will Be Messed Up As Ever!!!!
Anonymous

Versailles, IN

#184 Dec 8, 2012
They need to be looking into other people not just Josh and Allan I personally have evidence that tosha was with Joni just minutes before the fire y is it No one is pushing about her she made it to her children Were in the fire as Well...just a little nonsense if you ask me pos for law enforcement I have to say
crack heads

Versailles, IN

#185 Dec 8, 2012
They are all just abunch of methed out whores that don't want to take responsibilty for their children and snitch just to get out of paying for their crime these people are just a waste of space and air it's not fair that our future generation has to live this life and as for I hate losers they will do Nothing to Tasha regardless on how much evidence u have she talks the most
well

Saint Louis, MO

#186 Dec 8, 2012
i wanna say ronda n joni n tosha n josh n allen n all the others involved in this are just heartless worthless stupid low life junkies and they all need to go and turn themselves in and give justice..i just do not understand how they can live with themselves knowing them babies died due to them making meth..i hope there conscious eats them alive and karma gets each and everyone one of them very soon....i know ronda n the so called babysitter should get just as much time as everyone else for putting them babies in a very harmful enviroment...
knowhim

Saint Louis, MO

#187 Dec 8, 2012
Josh Maynard is from my hometown and is known to be a meth cook...very commonly known fact here.
truth and lies

Troy, MO

#188 Dec 8, 2012
everyone thinks they know evrything but dont know much at all.the rumors and lies you come up with will cause the cops to take longer on the investigation.so if its not true keep your mouths closed and let the cops gather the evidence and arrest who they need to!!!
Michelle

Wilmington, DE

#189 Dec 8, 2012
knowhim wrote:
Josh Maynard is from my hometown and is known to be a meth cook...very commonly known fact here.
Yes hes served time cooking and other fires with deaths involved
seriously

United States

#190 Dec 8, 2012
truth and lies wrote:
everyone thinks they know evrything but dont know much at all.the rumors and lies you come up with will cause the cops to take longer on the investigation.so if its not true keep your mouths closed and let the cops gather the evidence and arrest who they need to!!!
don't think anything could make Reynolds county cops slower or faster for that matter. Those pigs couldn't find thier pricks with both hands
losers

Wentzville, MO

#191 Dec 8, 2012
truth and lies wrote:
if everyone kept their mouth shut the county cops would do nothing. This issue needs to be pushed! Or all involved need some country boy justice!
county justice

Ozark, MO

#192 Dec 8, 2012
the law aint done nothing at all, i think the town should form a group and kick doors down every week that are cooking or selling, wear mask, take the money and donate it to a good cause, and destroy the dope, and beat the living shit out of the cooks, and check up on them every so often, buy drug test at wal mart and if they fail it! punch em in the mouth 10 times, and do it again every week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Improve Salem 1 hr Congrats 23
eric scafer 11 hr pup 17
Whats up today 11 hr Clarl 1
Dent county judicial and law enforcement 12 hr Markkety 9
Gracie Richmond (Feb '10) 13 hr Sam 18
Double O Saloon / bars (Sep '14) 21 hr High class white ... 24
Married? 21 hr Geez 3

Bunker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance