Fire Last Night
THE TRUTH

Ellington, MO

#62 Dec 4, 2012
horrible situation wrote:
i also agree that THE PEOPLE that were making it should rot and no rhonda wasnt right by leaving her kids with a trick like joni i hope joni sits and gets tortured in jail like need to happen she a triflin ass whore and only cared enough to get her own out 5 year old had to run out on his own
she didnt get any of them out, they all got out on there own, guess she ran to the neighbors to ask for help so the cops wouldnt get involved and then it was to late. she def deserves all of the above
THE TRUTH

Ellington, MO

#63 Dec 4, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
How do u know those ppl were involved I mean I agree they all do it but how do u know for sure they were putting a hand in on this
I was not there and have never involved myself with those people but i talk to people they also talk to so i asked a few questions and got tons of answers. i usually stick to myself but after what has happened they need to do something. they havent learned anything, maybe ronda has but the rest of them havent had anything of importance taken from them. they will continue to use and cook with those kids around. They have been doing it for years but they had been up a week a someone said and was thinking people were chasing them in the woods with guns even after they found out the house had done caught fire. they all have put there kids in that kind of danger many of times and now those babies are gone and the law should punish them
oh my!

Springfield, NJ

#64 Dec 4, 2012
to ginger wrote:
i have a 2 yr old girl now, that makes 7 kids for me! i cant imagine that! im so sorry for those kids! my daughter is my only reason to even wake up!
7?? Damn bubba. Pull dont push. Geez
im sick

Reeds Spring, MO

#65 Dec 4, 2012
god damb! what the he11 is wrong with these people? what the he11 is wrong with the law enforcment? doing nothing... i had a friend here in winona, misty prewett! she is that bad off as well! i dated ronda 10 yrs ago, i cought her slammin dope and that was the end of us! and she is still doing it! if the police dont want to deal with it.... maybe the towns people should for those kids! everytime i read this it makes me so fuckin mad..........
hmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Dec 4, 2012
sounds like theres a little more to the story than what people are telling.may these 2 prescious anges rest in peace and may justice be served to eac and everyone that was involved wih this horrible tragedy
so sad

Versailles, IN

#69 Dec 4, 2012
Does anyone know of Toshas girls r OK this is all sick n preventable
jimmy

Salem, MO

#70 Dec 4, 2012
rhonda was in rolla searching for more ingredients so they could keep cooking, i hope they all blow up! f*cking losers!!!!!!
sick of it

Ellington, MO

#71 Dec 4, 2012
jimmy wrote:
rhonda was in rolla searching for more ingredients so they could keep cooking, i hope they all blow up! f*cking losers!!!!!!
She looked like she succeeded on the news. Way to go, look higher than a birds ass on tv saying how the fire started! If she knows how the fire could have started WHY was her children in that house and WHY is she not in jail for endangerment of those poor boys???
so sad

Reeds Spring, MO

#72 Dec 4, 2012
ronda was trashed on tv, i know her, i could tell! do a drug test, vicodan,zanax, oxy and alcohol! no meth! it blew up! she should be in jail, she is on parole also!
so sad

Reeds Spring, MO

#73 Dec 4, 2012
everyone that was at that house that night should be charged with conspiracy to manufature meth and assecory to involitart manslauter, 2 counts! class A and B felony!
so sad

Reeds Spring, MO

#74 Dec 4, 2012
the un told storie is, she has 4 other kids! ask her where they are! and ask why!
Stupid

Reeds Spring, MO

#75 Dec 4, 2012
who was the click in rolla getting more stuff to cook dope? let me guess! ronda? melvin spencer? misty prewett? chanda counts? all the same little click that goes from county to county buying cold pills? was any of them there? their all retarted!
Stupid

Reeds Spring, MO

#76 Dec 4, 2012
we need to stop all the dope cooks! and users!
Stupid

Reeds Spring, MO

#77 Dec 4, 2012
they wont learn! they will use the pitty shit until its so old to get more dope and pills, then they will get busted and use it for a excuse as a pitty thing! it makes me so mad, and sicker than i have ever felt!
Stupid

Reeds Spring, MO

#78 Dec 4, 2012
all these counties need to form a anti drug group and shut all of them down!
Gary

Wentzville, MO

#79 Dec 5, 2012
Her and the rest of the group that was involved needs to be burnt almost to death thay way they k now how it felt for them babies. I say almost cause they need burnt time and time again and to die a slow painful death. Any meth head that is reading this i hope u wake up after this. If you need help getting off the drug ask for help. It hasta stop people.
RAMBO

Salem, MO

#80 Dec 5, 2012
WE JUST NEED TO GO DOWN THERE AND START SHOOTING EVERY DOPE HEAD WE SEE!
low lifes

Versailles, IN

#81 Dec 5, 2012
Hope u got ALOT of bullets there r alot of them there what I can't figure out is y isn't anyone in jail they say Joni is under witness protection which is prolly best but what about Tasha, Aaron Stephens, Dee Lee,and all the others that were there
Hate the stupid doppers

O Fallon, MO

#82 Dec 5, 2012
I know all the people in the inncodent and i think all of them even the mother needs to go to jail the mother told the dope cook before she dropped her kids off there that she was going to blow her head off and then she leaves her kids there anyways and like another person said she has gave away or had her kids taken from her she is one peice of sh*t and for her to go on live tv and say that she knows that the babysitter was cooking meth then WHY LEAVE YOUR KIDS THERE!!!!!!!! I know ther was more hands in the pot then what the cops even know about and one day they will all get what is comeing to them they are all nothing but trash and the can is full so take out the TRASH!!! I am just so tired of people being sorry for her when she aint no better than the one who did it. She knew what was going on cause everytime i would go to town she was there. I HAVE NO SYMPATHY!!! I knew the boys and love the boys but she is white trash!!!!! All of them!!!
Hate the stupid doppers

O Fallon, MO

#83 Dec 5, 2012
tosha lee, angie clinton, alan jonis brother, aaron stephens, dee lee, ronda ashlock she aint no piatt all involed heard out of tosha lees mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy & Darrell 2 hr Vick 6
Bobby Conaway 9 hr maybe 5
The Feds 10 hr guest 89
Michael Flynn 10 hr feds 3
Watch out 12 hr Nonchalante 13
Mechanic Thu Rambo 4
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Wed Ray 347

Bunker Jobs

Personal Finance

Bunker Mortgages