Fire Last Night
sad

Wentzville, MO

#21 Dec 2, 2012
If the investigation is still going on, why is there a lot of people on the property, taking things? shouldn't it be roped off?
Yep

Wentzville, MO

#22 Dec 2, 2012
They have their evidence. 2 bodies to test and material evidence! Not to mention it was the second explosion they had at someones place in 2 different locations that day. It is so sad to hear. They need to put theses meth heads in jail instead of giving them probation everytime. And the parents of the kids need to be burnt to death so they know what it feels like!
Idk

Ellington, MO

#23 Dec 2, 2012
This is a terrible tragedy. No matter what the cause was or who is at fault, those poor babies did not deserve to die in that fire. As a parent of 2, I can say I would have done everything in my power to get them out even if they weren't my kids and I ended up burned badly. According to one news channel, the ones that survived were in a back room and the ones that died were in the front of the house. It just don't make a lot of since how they wasn't able to save them.
And on another note, how come nobody is talking much about the fire in Ellington? Somebody stopped and told us that they were looking for a man on 21 hwy. that was linked to it. Idk. Just wondering.
Yep

Wentzville, MO

#24 Dec 2, 2012
The other fire was the off p hwy on a gravel road
so sad

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Dec 2, 2012
i suggest that everyone sends there thoughts n prayers and not negativity...this is a very tragic tragedy to this family...im sending my condolences thoughts love n prayers to te 2 babies that have died and to the parents of theses innocent babies..may they r.i.p.
i will miss n love you floyd boy til the end..you have a very special place n my heart forever...
amr

United States

#26 Dec 2, 2012
R.I.p Floyd boy you will be missed by everyone. Fly high babyboy your in a better place now. I love yu I knew Floyd boy very well he was such a good baby. I didn't kno his baby brother but may he rest in peace
red

Lockhart, TX

#27 Dec 2, 2012
Who all was in the house?? How are the other children? This is so very sad!! My god rest their soul those sweet babies. May peace be with the family of them.
honest

Troy, MO

#28 Dec 2, 2012
i for one think alot of people are just telling what they think and not what they now i know for fact that rhonda was staying there with joni and had been for over month so way are people saying that joni was just baby sitting her kids so the people telling thing should tell the truth about that to not lie.
Crying- heart

Foristell, MO

#29 Dec 2, 2012
I do not live in that town and dont know the people are children but I do know my heart is breaking for the children the one's that lost there lifes and the one's that made it out. I pray if there is some thing that happen in that home that took these baby's life's I pray the person that was in charge are care giver gets what she has coming and I pray the children still living are in a SAFE place ... I as the rest of the country would like to hear the story of the findings of this fire. I pray for the TRUE people that cared and loved these babys find comfort and strength with god . Rest in peace you sweet lil children may there be justice served for all the children !!!!
fact

Troy, MO

#30 Dec 2, 2012
i know for fact that joni stinnett was picked up from her mothers house by two cops and took into proteted custody because of threats on her life
koolaid

Wentzville, MO

#31 Dec 2, 2012
if i was the boys parents i would kill the babysitter cause she was high on meth and pot when the fire happened
koolaid

Wentzville, MO

#32 Dec 2, 2012
i think she needs to rot in jail for this
poor kids

Ozark, MO

#33 Dec 2, 2012
ronda has 4 other kids, 1 she gave away at birth! 2 are with a ex in west plains, and 1 is grown and doing fine without her, these 2 was burned up! figure it out......
check it out

Ozark, MO

#34 Dec 2, 2012
look up, FIRE IN BUNKER MO! it shows it.........
meth heads

Wentzville, MO

#35 Dec 3, 2012
They are all meth heads and thats why this terrible tragedy happend. I hope those parents suffer for this.
Betty Jo

Southbury, CT

#36 Dec 3, 2012
U all hope the parents suffer u all a fuckin stupid. The fathers of these Boys are truelly heart. Broken and am sure they had nuttin to do wit this u need to be pissed at the right one this Joni chick I don't know her but pray one day I do u killed My Lil brother u will pay it wasn't like u just had them there that nite the had been there for a while and as for there mother. She is sufferin a great deal I'm sure none. Of. U can be ax hard on her as she is on her self god be with all of us both sides of these boys family we all misss u and are praying the truth will surface so we can get justice for u Lil angels we all need the truth
so sad

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Dec 3, 2012
so i see there is a couple people claiming it was a meth lab...how do you know it was a meth lab??was you there?was you part of the meth lab???i mean really if you do not know for sure dont assume nor say nething...both families of these 2 prescious angels is having a very rough time for the loss of these 2 angels and with people posting stuff like this is making it alot harder for the families..so if u do not know the truth dont post nething..thank you...my thoughts love n prayers go to the family
r.i.p. floyd boy n ur baby brother will b missed n u r loved by so many.....
Someone who knows

Ellington, MO

#39 Dec 3, 2012
poor kids wrote:
ronda has 4 other kids, 1 she gave away at birth! 2 are with a ex in west plains, and 1 is grown and doing fine without her, these 2 was burned up! figure it out......
You need to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. Rhonda had three other children. Not four. Her oldest is doing well for his self. On that point you are correct. But neither of her girls are living with an ex in West Plains. Nor have they been for several years. The last one who was in West Plains moved from there at least three years ago. And is no longer living with Rhonda's ex. She is living with family. The other one is living with the family who has had her since she was a baby. When Rhonda gave those children up, she did it knowing that she was not ready or capable of caring for them. I agree 100% that the babies should never have been left with Joni. But why knock her down for doing what was right for the older children?
meth heads

United States

#40 Dec 3, 2012
They were all into the meth therefore there was a tragedy. She is just as guilty as joni. Poor babies how dare people stick up for the moms who caused it all.
Someone who knows

Ellington, MO

#41 Dec 3, 2012
meth heads wrote:
They were all into the meth therefore there was a tragedy. She is just as guilty as joni. Poor babies how dare people stick up for the moms who caused it all.
I agree that there was a tragedy. It was senseless. I am not holding up for her decision to leave her babies with that waste of space. I am sticking up for her decision to do what was right for her older children. And the night in question, she was gone because she was talking to family about staying with them to get her babies out of that house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it is official 3 hr guest 63
Preston Theater (Jan '12) 12 hr penncove 107
victim no more of wayne gott 14 hr Proof 4
Beautifing Salem 14 hr Worm puke sickle ... 8
Promising! Where did you go? 19 hr Wondering 1
Investigation into house fire in the 800 block ... 20 hr Pearl 14
Just want to spread a little love this morning. 22 hr Whateverfloatsurgoat 2

Bunker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance