Fire Last Night
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Curious

Ellington, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I heard there was a fire last and two little boys died. Is it true?
abc

Ellington, MO

#2 Dec 1, 2012
i heard it was at that stinnet girls house
where

Wentzville, MO

#3 Dec 1, 2012
where was this at?
sad

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2012
yes two lil babies died in the fire n the rest got out. the parents need to rot in hell damn meth lab blee is ehat i heard
just wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Was The Mothers name Rhonda?
sad

Wentzville, MO

#6 Dec 1, 2012
yes her name is rhonda
just wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 1, 2012
What happend?
sad

Wentzville, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2012
If it was a meth lab why aren't the police and fire inspector there to check for evidence.
Betty Jo

Southbury, CT

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Are u all sure it was a meth fire. One of those Lil boys was my baby brother and both were one of my friends kids please can u let me know I live out of town and need to know if its really true and if so wat r they gonna do about it
Betty Jo

Southbury, CT

#10 Dec 1, 2012
sad wrote:
yes two lil babies died in the fire n the rest got out. the parents need to rot in hell damn meth lab blee is ehat i heard

Were did u here this and is it true
smart people

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Yes its true. Look at Salem news online. There is a short story on it. :-(
sad

West Plains, MO

#12 Dec 1, 2012
was the fire in ellington? i heard it was in bunker
smart people

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Bunker. Fire Marshall was investigating paper doesn't say anything else.
sadd

West Plains, MO

#14 Dec 1, 2012
was this fire in ellington or bunker? it was rhonda jackmans kids that burnt up
amr

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2012
This is very sad. I don't understand how everyone got out of the house but those two babies.
sadd

West Plains, MO

#16 Dec 1, 2012
i dont either! makes no since at all!
Random Girl

Ellington, MO

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Betty Jo wrote:
Are u all sure it was a meth fire. One of those Lil boys was my baby brother and both were one of my friends kids please can u let me know I live out of town and need to know if its really true and if so wat r they gonna do about it
I am family to Ronda. She wasnt in the home when it happened. The baby sitter was Joanie. And there hasnt been any police or fire marshalls comfirm anything. But whatever happened was NOT her fault. Im sorry for your loss but please try a better way of contacting Ronda or someone in the family for information. This site is a big gossip site where people like to just start crap and hurt people who are already hurting!
Random Girl

Ellington, MO

#18 Dec 1, 2012
sad wrote:
Just for your information Their mother and father was not in the home! Watch how you judge. I agree that if its a meth lab THE PERSON WHO WAS DOING IT deserves to rot n hell. But not their parents, Their parents are inoccent! Why dont yall try praying or having remorse for the mom. Not judging as soon as you hear her name!
curious

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Random girl- If Joni isn't at fault why did they take her children into DFS custody after the fire?? And why did she manage to get herself and others out of the fire and leave two sweet innocent babies there? I would have died trying to get them out instead of letting them burn.
Yep

Wentzville, MO

#20 Dec 2, 2012
They had a meth lab blow up at someones place earlier that night then they went to bunker and it blew again and meth heads never make the rite decision so thats why there was such a tragedy. O and their mom may not of been home but she left her kids with joni that says it all. Sorry but she was far from a good mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone fell on the Floor at CVS Pharmacy. 13 hr Purple Cow 2
Tammy Thomas 14 hr tweaker 16
News MO: Dent County Man Indicted on Federal Drug Di... (Sep '09) 18 hr Guest 34
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 23 hr donna 201
kids not allowed to see thier father (May '15) Fri Their Mom 3
anyone know rhonda jackmann (Sep '12) Fri Their Mom 5
Meth dealers Fri ThatisALL 2

Bunker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bunker Mortgages