Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Columbia, MO

#1 Sep 17, 2009
a gossip town....
ummm

Wentzville, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2009
a bunch of losers. there is one or 2 good people but mainly druggies or backstabbing homewreckers
wondering

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Bunker could be a great town if people would take pride in it. People living in small towns can really make them something special if they just take the effort to make it a quality place to live.
People on here bashing Bunker obviously dont have the time to try to make it better- I also believe that some of these people have never lived anywhere else so they live in the "grass is greener" philosophy.

If you dont like something, get off your ass and change it
123bunker

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2009
wondering wrote:
Bunker could be a great town if people would take pride in it. People living in small towns can really make them something special if they just take the effort to make it a quality place to live.
People on here bashing Bunker obviously dont have the time to try to make it better- I also believe that some of these people have never lived anywhere else so they live in the "grass is greener" philosophy.
If you dont like something, get off your ass and change it
That is soooo true! Good Going!!
taylor bates

Columbia, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2009
well hey hey hey bunker is small and its not a fuckin gossip town and i've got no clue wut ur smoking if i was yauns i wouldnt be dissing bunker till u visit it or look at wut goes on here more people dyes then anything around here and more babies are born too so YEAH
wondering

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2009
taylor bates... please take an English class, THAT is why people bash Bunker and say that they are all inbred and uneducated. Trust me, I know that they aren't, but please try to come across a little more educated.

“BAM! Over there!”

Since: Jun 09

St. Louis, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2009
It's an alright town.
Just simple.

Of course it's a "Gossip Town".
I mean come on, it's a small town and everyone pretty much know's anyone.
Hard not to be nosey.
AJ Bates

Columbia, MO

#8 Sep 18, 2009
wondering wrote:
taylor bates... please take an English class, THAT is why people bash Bunker and say that they are all inbred and uneducated. Trust me, I know that they aren't, but please try to come across a little more educated.
yo u dumb son of bitch u need 2 leave my little sister along iight so wat of bunker? huh? its the best town i ever seen and all u other pdudes need 2 stop talking shit about bunker and take a look at ya dumb ass little towns iight so if u got a problem with bunker say it too evey1's face in bunker ok damn i wish i no why u guys keep talking shit so get a life, get a job, and hell grow up
AJ Bates

Columbia, MO

#9 Sep 18, 2009
123bunker wrote:
<quoted text>That is soooo true! Good Going!!
iight shut up with bunker if i was u i would take a look at ya own town

“BAM! Over there!”

St. Louis, MO

#10 Sep 18, 2009
Duuuude.
You need to stop that "ghetto" slang.
It don't make you sound smart.
It's actually annoying.
wondering

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2009
HILARIOUS someone trying to be ghetto from Bunker...... please dont reinforce the theory that Bunker is uneducated, if you cant spell something, try spell check.

“BAM! Over there!”

St. Louis, MO

#12 Sep 20, 2009
It's already bad enough in the city.
BAN those darn "rap songs".

No but really...Agreed.
Again!
personal veiw

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2009
I beleive the Question was what do you think about Bunker? Here is my answer,Bunker is a nice little town where people have had to learn to do without alot of things,we have no town and country,no western auto,no lumber store,no feed store,anymore,however we do have 2 gas stations,2 resturants,bank and a post office,and a little motel,and a car lot,we are the little town that once was,and thats our fault,we need to get together and get back what we don't have,and keep Bunker's money in Bunker,by going to the other towns to get what we need is not helping us,this is just something to think about.
Amanda--Big Momma Bitches

Wright City, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2009
ummm wrote:
a bunch of losers. there is one or 2 good people but mainly druggies or backstabbing homewreckers
Are you F###ing stupid those people are everywhere not just in bunker! As a matter of fact have you ever lived anywhere but where you are? And what is up with all these shit talking people that can't leave there real names?

Since: Sep 09

chicago, ILL

#15 Sep 21, 2009
im one of them good people from bunker. i go to church and get drunk the night before i go. i also go to the rehab called crossville. hehe
Rob Perkins

Des Moines, IA

#16 Sep 22, 2009
spanky1 wrote:
im one of them good people from bunker. i go to church and get drunk the night before i go. i also go to the rehab called crossville. hehe
Are you on the verge of being mentally retarded!! How can you call it "rehab" if you are still getting drunk the night before?? You obviously aren't attending church for the right reasons, and if you feel so negative about Crossville, maybe you should find yourself another place to attend, or have the guts to discuss your activities to some of the members or deacons. That way they can pray for you, that would be considered "rehab." If you're not trying to change your ways, why waste the church's or your time??? Think about it....
hummmm

Saint Peters, MO

#17 Sep 26, 2009
i think that there is some cool people from bunker. but i hear there is alot of imbreds..taylor bates. shut the hell up. u dont kno what your talking about your message made no since what so ever.
i also think that their volleyball team sucks ass!
they got lucky when they beat lesterville.
lesterville must of had a really bad game. and bunker had the best of their lives.
oh well we will see who the trophy goes to when it comes brl time!.
Funny

Wentzville, MO

#18 Sep 26, 2009
hummmm wrote:
i think that there is some cool people from bunker. but i hear there is alot of imbreds..taylor bates. shut the hell up. u dont kno what your talking about your message made no since what so ever.
i also think that their volleyball team sucks ass!
they got lucky when they beat lesterville.
lesterville must of had a really bad game. and bunker had the best of their lives.
oh well we will see who the trophy goes to when it comes brl time!.
You thinking that Bunker is Inbred and Lesterville is not is too funny!
Did your Brother turn you down?
Or was the sheep to fast!
AAAHHHH SHIT

Wentzville, MO

#19 Sep 26, 2009
i agree there maybe some inbred in bunker, lesterville,ellington and everywhere else but bunker is not that bad of a town. i have live here my whole life and love it.
aj bates

Columbia, MO

#20 Sep 28, 2009
XXPerspective wrote:
Duuuude.
You need to stop that "ghetto" slang.
It don't make you sound smart.
It's actually annoying.
lol im not trying 2 be ghetto iight its who i am and im smarter than ya dumb ass lol and u r annoying iight later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nancy Wisdom agood lawyer 3 min No HELL NO 2
the town bank 25 min captain schmuck 1
Alicia Denton??? 9 hr Just wondering 1
Proof Trump is a racist 12 hr Jimmy 11
Man seeking Woman 15 hr Good luck 15
We should start a tough mudders in dent county 18 hr Jeanni Fudge 1
Just wondering 19 hr Amanda Johns 22

Bunker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance