Travis Turner and Patricia Bounds

Travis Turner and Patricia Bounds

Posted in the Bunker Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crazy Girl69

Ridgedale, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2012
has anyone see them here in bunker lately? Disgusting, all travis is, is a no good cheater who beats on his girls and Patricia is a lieing, backstabbing bitch who deserves to go to hell. Didn't they get married or somethig?
lana

Mountain View, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Do u really have nothing better to do than talk shit why not talk shit to me oh I know why ur chickenshit
pattys sister

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Ok look patty is not. a backstabbing bitch so eithetr say it to her face or shut the hell up
crazy wife

Ridgedale, MO

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Thanks sis. i hate when people are so low to talk about me and my husband, but no one stand up and say it to my face.
Just Sayin

Ellington, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Maybe no one says it to your face because your face is always buried in Topix, starting threads about your husband.
pattys sister

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Maybe no one says it to your face because your face is always buried in Topix, starting threads about your husband.
or there just to chicken. shit to say it to her face but since they are a chicken shit they put it on here either. say it face to face or shut the hell up simple as that
psyco bitch

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2012
u know i know travis and patty and there isnt anything wrong with them travis is a good guy if u have a problem with that then take it up with me if u dare.
crazy wife

Ridgedale, MO

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Thank you psyco bitch and my lovely sister you guys are the best.
Well

Ellington, MO

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Have you seen her?? Nobody want to look at her face in order to talk to her! I will just keep sleeping with TRAVIS and she can be the MAID!!!!
amanda pattys sister

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2012
I think its sooo funny how people say their sleepn with travis n if their so good then why isn't travis with them instead of patty
Well

Ellington, MO

#11 Dec 17, 2012
amanda pattys sister wrote:
I think its sooo funny how people say their sleepn with travis n if their so good then why isn't travis with them instead of patty
Because I wont lay out his clothes dummy! I wont clean and cook I am just there for the fun! I think it is so FUNNY how none of you have a clue!!!
hahaha

Marthasville, MO

#13 Apr 27, 2013
I always thought he liked it both ways!
heard he's got a nice package and that he doesn't mind lettin guys do him or vice versa

maybe i'ts not just fun for you girls hahahahah
nobody is perfect

Ridgedale, MO

#14 Apr 29, 2013
I think Patricia and Travis is good people, just brought in by the wrong crowd. I have known Patricia and Travis since they were little. Ive known Amanda and Charles and Loretta and Sheila and Lana since they were young too. And all of them is good people just missed understood. All of this talk about Patricia being a backstabber and Travis doing guys and all is wrong. You guys are just trying to interfer with there marriage and its not working. Patricia is smart, pretty and a talented young lady, Travis is smart, and a nice young man. Why don't you guys leave them alone?
forEvr

Ellington, MO

#15 Jul 8, 2013
What I'd like to know is why she's turned into a backstabbing bitch. Must be the mother in law.
caring

Ridgedale, MO

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Y would you say that u most have a reason dear
forEvr

Ellington, MO

#17 Jul 15, 2013
caring wrote:
Y would you say that u most have a reason dear
Of course I have a good reason. She used to be my best friend until she got with Travis and started hanging around her two-faced mother in law. Sheila called me a slut and a bitch on the phone, knowing who she was talking too. 1. I am not a slut, never had sex til I turned 19 and I am getting married to the person. 2. I may be a bitch because I speak my mind and I don't lie about sh**. But, whatever I guess. People change, and sometimes it isn't for the better.
caring

Ridgedale, MO

#18 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe she is just doing that sweetie because she doesn't want to cause any body trouble i mean she does have to live there.
forEvr

Ellington, MO

#19 Sep 5, 2013
caring wrote:
Maybe she is just doing that sweetie because she doesn't want to cause any body trouble i mean she does have to live there.
True, good point there. But she still has a mind of her own, she should be her own boss. But to each their own I guess.
caring

Wentzville, MO

#20 Sep 14, 2013
Yes but now that she is pregnant she really needs to watch on the stress levels. You as a "friend" or even as a X-friend need to understand that sometimes in life sweetie people do change and once we understand that change then we can progress into adults. Sweetheart she has to live there and being stress over that of coarse. She just needs a friend.
forEvr

Ellington, MO

#21 Sep 26, 2013
caring wrote:
Yes but now that she is pregnant she really needs to watch on the stress levels. You as a "friend" or even as a X-friend need to understand that sometimes in life sweetie people do change and once we understand that change then we can progress into adults. Sweetheart she has to live there and being stress over that of coarse. She just needs a friend.
I would be her friend still if she hadn't said the things to me over Facebook that she did. That and her mother in law, called me a slut and a bitch. I'll admit to the bitch part, but I am only a bitch when people cuss me out or f*** me over. The slut part, I never was and never will be, and I really do not know where people are getting that crap. I never did have a boyfriend until I turned 19 and I am getting married to the guy. Never had sex until I turned 19. That is an improvement, considering all of the 12 year old's having babies nowadays. I think it's best if we just go our separate ways now, because nothing good is going to come of this. I keep my nose in my business and she keeps hers in her business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question for keith plank 1 hr Feel the stds 26
whats she worth 2 hr someonethatnos 1
Which Joe overdosed 4 hr tenacious15 44
I knew that he was born a Keynan 5 hr reality 4
thrt 15 hr Your crack pipe 3
special lady are you still out there? 23 hr Tranny liberals 112
Cynthia Howard aka Marchbanks Fri cash me outside 5

Bunker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bunker Mortgages