Devastated

Frankfort, IN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
One year ago here in Kokomo, a man that I met in a treatment center and later at The Cozy, got me black out drunk and took me to some house. The next thing I remember after being at the bar is him raping me. I laid there terrified and unable to move. I was still very intoxicated and had NO idea where I was. All I know is I woke up to him raping me from behind as I stared at two little girls in the bed next to us. He said ďDonít worry. They will be gone in the morning.Ē I then passed out again in fear while he continued to rape me. He drove me back to my car the next morning. I was so upset I was sick to my stomach at the thought of even looking at him.

All I remember about him is that he was probably 6 foot, solid body, and had tattoos. The police havenít been any help. I donít know who he is. All I know is this monster went by the name Johnny.
Lucky in Love

Saint John, IN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
have you gone back to the treatment center and asked anyone there if they could help or know who he might be?

Did you get a good look at his face? maybe a sketch artist could help?

Go back to the bar is disguise and ask around??
Devastated

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I have waited a little while to see what kind of responses I got, and I guess it doesn't seem like that many. To answer the one that I did get, and thank you btw, the treatment center won't help because everything is confidential even in a situation like this. Apparently the 'Patients Rights' are stronger than a violent crime.

As far as what he looks like, what I described above is as good as I can get. I think he is probably in his late 40's or maybe 50 years old., but I could be wrong.

Because of being traumatized about what happened my mind has blanked out a lot of details. I am going to a therapist to try and figure out how to deal with all of this.

It has destroyed my life.
LuvMyHorse

Saint John, IN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
I am soooo sorry to hear ofthis and what it has done to you. god Bless and I hope you get all the help you need to heal. HUGS
no one

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 26, 2012
just another good reason to not just go with someone you just met and get "black out drunk".Know who you are drinking with.
fraidy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
no one wrote:
just another good reason to not just go with someone you just met and get "black out drunk".Know who you are drinking with.
The person to blame here is the man...this implies she intended to be raped? She is in no way at fault. People go out all the time and get drunk and guess what; they wake up the next day with just a hangover.
blah

Sheridan, IN

#7 Dec 27, 2012
but if this person hadnt got "black out drunk" she may not have been in the position she was in.DOn't always blame it on the guy.
Cassie

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Stay out of BARS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kokomo Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 16 Musikologist 10
Strip Club the Ultimate Place 2 B also known as... Nov 13 unhappypatron 5
Attorney Michael krebes and paralegal Lacee Gar... (Feb '14) Nov 12 concerned citizen 17
Belinda Huffman (Jun '13) Nov 12 Meee 2
Josh "Paintboy40" Pentland (Mar '12) Nov 10 Toldyaso 8
cute things your kids say / do (May '11) Nov 7 Richboy97 9
what indiana town is this? Nov 6 reader 3
Bunker Hill Dating
Find my Match

Bunker Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bunker Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bunker Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs