It's a mystery: Why were 3 driving on...

It's a mystery: Why were 3 driving on road where accident claimed their lives?

There are 4 comments on the Belleville News story from Jul 19, 2009, titled It's a mystery: Why were 3 driving on road where accident claimed their lives?. In it, Belleville News reports that:

Tim Coffman Sr. has no idea what his son and two friends were doing driving on a rural Macoupin County road Friday shortly before midnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News.

VERY SAD

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Everyweekend there is teens driving at a high rate of speed down wood cmetery rd.
There is pot holes all over and also large drop offf on both sided of the narrrow road.
who do you contact to get th epot holes fixed porperly. once in awhile and old guy comes witha shove and a truck of assfalt he throws a littel in each hole and some one in others. it is the worst attempt at fixng pot holes ever.
Country cruisng is very dangerous expsialy while
drinking. There were some kids in town terry stahl and zac stall they were tearing down street sings and filing it for you tube. the stop sign on Hutte Rd was one of those. At night you can not see but the road turns to gravel there.
There has been lost of crashs at this same site.
pOT hOLES ON RD

AOL

#2 Jul 24, 2009
tHE VICTEIMS FAMILY SHOULD SUE bUNKER hILL TOWNSHIP FOR THE POT HOLES. IT WAS A HUGE POT HOLE THAT SENDT THIER CAR FLYING OUT OF CONTROL.
james

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Pot hole wont throw your car out of control unless you are driving like a complete A-Hole... Doesnt know what his son was doing driving on the rual rd? hmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder?
needing to know

AOL

#4 Oct 20, 2009
i was just wondering if one of the passengers in this wreck was named jennifer i heard about it and if so she was my kids aunt that they never got to meet due to her being adopted when she was 2 so just wondering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bunker Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outlaws MC (Sep '09) Jul 16 Robert Durango 128
Alan Stromske Jul 14 Cass 1
Armed Forces Museum of Alton Jul 12 UncleSamsMisguide... 3
Zombie Film Shot Here In Alton (Sep '16) Jul 11 Mike 15
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Jul 9 hardhead 54
motorcycle show and BBQ on the river front ? Jun 26 hardhead 1
News 2 Virginia Democrats vying to be face of Trump ... Jun 25 JesseJack 18

Bunker Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bunker Hill Mortgages