Gilbert, George, John and Oragin Gibs...

Gilbert, George, John and Oragin Gibson Families of Louisa

Posted in the Bumpass Forum

Gibson-Martin Ancestors

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2007
I am looking for information on the above Gibsons.....these are relatives of my great great grandmother....Martha Pandor Gibson..born in 1835...married to an Irish tailor named John Anderson in 1851 Louisa ...also does anyone know of any Gibson graveyards or burial sites?
Harris Families

AOL

#2 Jul 26, 2007
John S. Harris, Civil War Soldier, died in Staunton, Va. after a bout with pneumonia. He was buried in a mass grave in 1863, his only son, George Washington Harris, lost his mother during his birth while his dad was in the service.I know there must be someone who has a Bible or some records of this family. Let me know if you can add to this puzzle. He was of the Hanover, Louisa, Caroline and possibly Spotsylvania Harrises. thank you!
Larkin Luck and Brown

AOL

#3 Jul 26, 2007
I am looking for decendants of Larkin Luck. I know there were at least two of the same name, probably father and son. The elder married a daughter of Tarlton Brown, subsheriff of Louisa Co. in 1770 or so. Her name was Elizabeth Brown. After Larkins death, she married Nathaniel Dickenson, a prominent Louisa resident...if you have any records or info on this family, please let me know1
Crystal

Rural Hall, NC

#4 Aug 14, 2007
I don't know of any Gibsons or Martins but theres plenty of the rest.
khaki

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Sep 19, 2007
do u have any information on the browns or lucks of louisa county?
Gibson Ancestors

AOL

#6 Mar 28, 2008
Gibson-Martin Ancestors wrote:
I am looking for information on the above Gibsons.....these are relatives of my great great grandmother....Martha Pandor Gibson..born in 1835...married to an Irish tailor named John Anderson in 1851 Louisa ...also does anyone know of any Gibson graveyards or burial sites?
My family is also looking for information on Martha Pandor Gibson and John Anderson of Louisa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bumpass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Considering hiring Collier Contracting in Part... Jan 9 Joseph C 4
warning Jan 9 Concerned parent 1
house fire (Apr '16) Apr '16 joe rider 2
News Authorities Investigate Louisa County Murder (Jun '07) Jan '14 gorga sates 19
murder in bumpass (Jan '14) Jan '14 gorga sates 2
bad break up (Jan '14) Jan '14 gorga sates 1
News Bumpass Woman Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement (Feb '13) Apr '13 citizens t 2

Bumpass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bumpass Mortgages