ivnws4u = ndssumtin2do

Posted in the Bumpass Forum

IVNWS4U2

Vienna, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Do you not have anything better to do? You apparently need a hobby. Maybe you could...Join a 50's Plus Club,(LLPOA) has on and its free),learn a new language, learn to knit or crotchet or cook, take a first aide course, go and visit an old man or woman at the nursing home who never gets visitors, go and mow the neighbour's lawn, learn to play a musical instrument. grow your own vegetables, read a book, do a crossword puzzle, play a game of tennis, go for a swim or a walk or a run, go and visit an friend that you haven't seen for 6 months, learn to meditate, join a volunteer group......I could go on for a long long time. Do you have to be on here (topix)and pipe in on EVERYTHING!!!
LORD LANDOR

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Great suggestions! He does do the Ladysmith Village day. So he has got that going for him.
Kip

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
IVNWS4U2+LORD LANDOR=LOVERS
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Don't confuse me with the original poster who has a "2" on the end of his online name. BTW, I have a real job to keep me busy and get a paycheck.
LORD LANDOR

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Kippa + Lippa = reduction of freedom
IVNWS4U3

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Who are you imposters?
IVNWS4U2

Vienna, VA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Imposter!!! How do you know I am the imposter? You could be the imposter. LORD LANDOR how do you know ivnws4u is a he? ivnws4u how do you know ivnws4u2 is a his? I could be the real ivnws4u!How inconvienant these anonymous forums can be. They lead to assumtions and baseless allegations!
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
I am the orginal.
The rest of you need to get a paying job like me.
John Q Public

Ruther Glen, VA

#9 Mar 26, 2013
some of us know who the REAL ivnws4u is, and what he does....and where he REALLY lives/ works, so your cities are dead giveaways when you are fake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bumpass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake caroline news (Nov '09) Dec 15 Ladysmith 13
News Theories for 2011 Louisa Earthquake Dec 12 Tom 1
Did Lake Land'Or ever get Comcast Broadband? Nov 23 Matt 5
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct '14 Thornburg Auto 2
Montepelier Speed Trap Oct '14 Um huh 1
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct '14 Thats right 6
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) Oct '14 NEVER AGAIN 52
Bumpass Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web