Tommy Caldwell is a dangerous pedophile

Posted in the Bulverde Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeff

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2018
So, everyone already knows how perverted this Chomo is right? Well, this child molester is becoming very violent lately, the children are not safe around this sick animal. Now the dimwit is posting under Mike moniker, like we donít know that itís him. A stupid pedophile is very dangerous and Tommy Caldwell is both stupid AND dangerous. He posts under the name Mike so he can express his sick disturbing behavior.. Tommy Caldwell is at the end of his rope and is desperately commenting under other people name.. typical child molester behavior.
Jeff

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2018
[QUOTE who="Tommy Caldwell Dam my location showed up again, it's hard to post as A pedophile if my location keeps showing up, and I need to use a different name to accuse Mike for posting as me! I'm a sick basTurd [/QUOTE]

Can yíall see the desperation in this child molester.... Tommy Caldwell?
Mike

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2018
No Tommy, you are the real child molester, everyone knows that
tommy caldwell

Atlanta, GA

#6 Nov 13, 2018
Mike wrote:
No Tommy, you are the real child molester, everyone knows that
White Mike you being a convicted child molesting Predator do not speak for everyone!,,, but I know this for a fact! everyone on this forum knows that you are a child molester you admit it in many of your postings! it's hard for you to hide the fact that you're a registered sex offender with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office!
White Mike

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2018
Tommy Caldwell repeating whatís already been said about him.... stupid wet bak !!!! Hehehehehe
tommy caldwell

New York, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2018
White Mike wrote:
Dam my location showed up again, it's hard to post as Jeff if my location keeps showing up, and I need to use a different name to accuse Tommy for posting as me! I'm a sick basTurd
Yes White Mike,,,,as a registered sex offender with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office everybody knows you are one sick bas tard!
White Mike

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2018
Tommy Caldwell is the real child molester!!! 220 threads proves it !
tommy caldwell

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 13, 2018
White Mike wrote:
Dam my location showed up again, it's hard to post as Jeff if my location keeps showing up, and I need to use a different name to accuse Tommy for posting as me! I'm a sick basTurd
Yeah Mike you're only trying all the tricks that a pedophile who would use to hide from the light,,,and at 95 threads per page, it looks like you got caught in another lie, if you're going to lie about the amount of threads posted about me, then what makes you think we believe you when you say that you're not a child molester! being a liar is as much of being a part of a child molester, as being a coward is!
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 13, 2018
tommy caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes White Mike,,,,as a registered sex offender with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office everybody knows you are one sick bas tard!
you must be licking others tommy's little balls you flaming f aggot
tommy caldwell

Atlanta, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2018
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>

you must be licking others tommy's little balls you flaming f aggot
there's nothing against the law with being a homosexual DC Dave,,,,but what you do with little boys by sexually molesting them, by putting your hands down their pants, their wieners in your mouth, and your Stsnk Finger up their azz that's totally against the law! And you should know this Dave,, by being a convicted child molesting Predator who spent last weekend in jail for failure and put up your chomo lives here warning sign in front of your residence!
Mike

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2018
Rudolph l wrote:
<quoted text>

there's nothing against the law with being a homosexual Tommy ,but what you do with little boys by sexually molesting them, by putting your hands down their pants, their wieners in your mouth, and your Stsnk Finger up their azz that's totally against the law! And you should know this Tommy by being a convicted child molesting Predator who spent last weekend in jail for failure and put up your chomo lives here warning sign in front of your residence!
Told ya Rudolph would rat on Tommy
tommy caldwell

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 13, 2018
tommy caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>

there's nothing against the law with being a homosexual DC Dave,,,,but what you do with little boys by sexually molesting them, by putting your hands down their pants, their wieners in your mouth, and your Stsnk Finger up their azz that's totally against the law! And you should know this Dave,, by being a convicted child molesting Predator who spent last weekend in jail for failure and put up your chomo lives here warning sign in front of your residence!
Mike are you really that dim-witted that you don't think anybody wouldn't notice that you replied to my post and then change the names around to suit your disgusting needs? I guess that's what a dim-witted child molesting Predator like you has to do when that's all he has left! Just more proof that white Mike is nothing but a dimwit child molesting coward!
Mike

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2018
The above was posted by a real child molester.. Tommy Caldwell.. I think we can all agree on that
Mike

United States

#17 Wednesday Nov 14
Tommy, using Mikes name is Not helping your child molester case, you just proving to everyone what Iíve been telling everyone.....seek help instead
Mike

United States

#22 Friday Nov 16
By posting as Mike thatís just an admission of guilt. Tommy knows heís the real child molester and is desperately posting as Mike cause he knows WE are on to him
Mike

United States

#23 Friday Nov 16
I'll try again to accuse Tommy for posting as me. Even though his location is Atlanta Ga, maybe everyone wont notice. I have so much experience posting as others because us child molesters have to do this, I am the real child molester on Topix and I am a registered sex offender . I'm a sick basTurd!
Mike

Houston, TX

#25 Friday Nov 16
Now Cristal is angry because Tommy is being exposed
Mike

United States

#26 Saturday Nov 17
I hate Cristal Tommy and Rudolph for posting about my child molesting conviction and that I'm a registered sex offender, I wish they would just leave me alone! I'm a sick basTurd!
Mike

Houston, TX

#27 Saturday Nov 17
Tommy is desperate, posting as Mike early in the morning. This perv is scared now. Run child molester run !!!!!!!!!!
Mike

United States

#28 Saturday Nov 17
I'm only scared because Dave is posting with my name, I'm the real child molester on Topix and I'm a sick basTurd! My name my location @

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulverde Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White trailer trash joke of the day 7 hr Lol 15
Local card readers 7 hr Jew know 8
White Trash Mike and Slappy McGee love scratchi... 9 hr Aztec pride 5
Found Innocent 14 hr Mike 10
Tommy gets creampie from D C Dave 14 hr Cristal 18
What is Bexar County Constables Deputies' Autho... (Nov '08) 17 hr Tha City 185
players club (Aug '12) Thu White Mike son 50

Bulverde Jobs

Personal Finance

Bulverde Mortgages