what did u think of the annual picnic?
regular

Alcoa, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2011
good other than the play things fallen and no attendant around
My Info

Bulls Gap, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2011
I think it was GREAT!! Job well done!! The inflatables had fallen due to the breaker kicking. That was beyond Barrettes control.
employee

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Aug 26, 2011
The picnic committee did a great job. Pam got so much stuff together and the day was really nice. If anyone didn't have a good time either talking with friends, eating, or enjoying some of the games, there is no way for them to have a good time. A big thank you to Pam and her team for giving the employees a day to relax and enjoy.
A committee member

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2011
You're welcome :)
Her

Antioch, TN

#6 Sep 29, 2011
I think everybody wins if they sent the employees to splash country for some fun instead of making them all wait in the hot sun all day to watch a SELECT few win crappy prizes. We all know that they don't put everyone's name in the drawing for prizes. It's mostly office employees. It's never been fair.
Another Member

Maryville, TN

#7 Sep 30, 2011
You don't have to wait. Next time just stay home. With an attitude like that we don't need nor want you there, anyway.
who cares

Maryville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2011
Who gives a damn about the picknic. what about upper management being on the floor only coming out to talk to certain people and ignoring others ? lets not name names but it's obvious that they seek out certain people.
buncha hypocrites

Maryville, TN

#9 Oct 28, 2011
Upper management are hypocrites not just in that place I am sure. let the supervisors talk to particular females like they do and the supers get in trouble. Hell the hourly emplyees get in trouble, but, managment can ask 'em out all they want. Buncha hypocrites
oh yea

Maryville, TN

#10 Nov 2, 2011
buncha hypocrites wrote:
Upper management are hypocrites not just in that place I am sure. let the supervisors talk to particular females like they do and the supers get in trouble. Hell the hourly emplyees get in trouble, but, managment can ask 'em out all they want. Buncha hypocrites
You just described Barrette perfectly. The upper management there are huge hypocrites both GW and now the plant manager is trying to get some from different woman on floor. It's sad.
employee since 2006

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2011
Her wrote:
I think everybody wins if they sent the employees to splash country for some fun instead of making them all wait in the hot sun all day to watch a SELECT few win crappy prizes. We all know that they don't put everyone's name in the drawing for prizes. It's mostly office employees. It's never been fair.
In reply to "Her", you must be one of those just wanting to start something online and hide behind your computer. If you had any freakin sense, you would have seen all employees names go in the drawing. Mostly hourly employees won this year. Grand prizes went to hourly employees along with the pair of Tennessee football tickets. It is someone like you, a low-life hiding behind your computer, that makes it hard for the rest of us to be taken seriously. If you don't like it, leave it. I'm hourly and got a really nice door prize at sign in. Had some friends that won gift cards playing bingo.
wow

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2011
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>You just described Barrette perfectly. The upper management there are huge hypocrites both GW and now the plant manager is trying to get some from different woman on floor. It's sad.
I think I know which girl you speak of; but, c'mon give us a name ?
ha

Maryville, TN

#13 Dec 4, 2011
Ha. Yea we know. The management in that place are a bunch of hypocrites. Every one of 'em. It's sad actually.
for sure

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Yeah let's tlk about upper management taking certain employees out for lunch!!! Makes me sick thinkin about it...guess "she" just wants to get with anybody in any kind of upper management hoping to move her ugly ass up the ladder
Another Member

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2011
How did we get from the company picnic to this drama ? Who cares who's screwing who, or trying to screw who or whatever ? All of this is pathetic.
An Employee

Maryville, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2011
What do you guys think about all of the changes that Richard made this week ?
who cares

Maryville, TN

#17 Dec 8, 2011
An Employee wrote:
What do you guys think about all of the changes that Richard made this week ?
Who cares ?
An employee

Birmingham, AL

#18 Dec 9, 2011
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares ?
You don't care that Golden is going to screw up again? And everybody knows it.
who cares

Maryville, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2011
An employee wrote:
<quoted text>You don't care that Golden is going to screw up again? And everybody knows it.
Nope. I don't work there so I could give a damn.
afewideas

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2011
I've been there since it was Erwin Industries. There have been, and always will be, changes being made. There have always been, and always will be, people doing thing's they're not supposed to do. Get used to it, or try to find another job. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulls Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a vehicle 11 min Fixmycar 1
Teachers. Please stop complaining on Facebook w... 1 hr i know 29
Fact Checking Proves Obamas Greatness 1 hr if you like your ... 12
Loaner 2 hr Fixmycar 3
Why do teachers get snow days? (Jan '12) 3 hr concerned 167
Wreck on 11 w 3 hr mel 7
measels 4 hr rash 1
Bulls Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bulls Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl