Old Susong house
Curious

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2011
Does anybody know what the old Susong house is gonna be? Is it going to be a residence or a business?
Bride2Be

Newnan, GA

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Curious wrote:
Does anybody know what the old Susong house is gonna be? Is it going to be a residence or a business?
Where is it located?
Curious

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2011
By the city hall. It's the white house beside the brick building. It sits right by the rail road tracks off main st.
Noticed

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2011
I noticed it was being worked on and it looks pretty close to being finished. I think it's going to be partial business/residence.
LOve

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2011
I love that house,, I'm excited to see it being restored.I see a girl out there working on it all the time.
Hi O Cherry O

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Its going to be a home. Its so nice to see it getting fixed up. Keep up the good work Bruce.
New

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2011
It's going to be a beautiful home, thanks to Bruce!
Gappie

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2011
So who's moving in there? Does anyone know?
Lol

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2011
If your so nosey and want to know why don't you go there, knock on the door and ask who is living here! Hopefully they arm not armed and dangerous. Lol good luck! Let us know:)
Hi O Cherry O

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2011
It's a couple that tva drug in.
Happier

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2011
Drug in.... You mean came in? Are they not a nice couple?
answer you question

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2012
The house is very beautiful. I live there wth my parents from 59-66 and now Ilive there now. I really love this house the ouple that tva move here are no longer here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulls Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classic Rock 6 min Calhoun 23
Hawkins Co Snow Days (Feb '15) 20 min Truth 30
Evil 27 min Calhoun 15
pills (Sep '12) 1 hr question 17
Bruce Jenner 1 hr Calhoun 5
Where's Donna T?????? 2 hr Bull Crap 68
Wreck 2 hr Buford 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bulls Gap Mortgages