i have seen him around but i know why he aint around
g man

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2010
see him ever once in a while around bulls gap
kin

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 8, 2010
Well last time i talked to him was last wed mornin now he hasnt talked to me at all... he usually calls all the time........ thought he was going outta state but have a feelin he ended up in jail ....
here somewhere

Talbott, TN

#5 Apr 9, 2010
i seen him yesterday which was wed over on melrose ave. at his brother chris's house.... he stays around that area alot!
chief

Newport, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2010
Who cares dude is a drug head aint nobody wants him around
Troy

Oak Ridge, NC

#8 Aug 21, 2012
?
goat

Greer, SC

#9 Aug 27, 2012
I saw his picture on east tennessee mugshots
cat eyes

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Yes he is a druggie. I found out that he has been selling morphine pills to young teenagers. Helping them ruin their lives like he has ruined his. Can't wait until I run into him. I will be looking for you Manual..
Hannah

Seymour, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Listen here, this is manuals neice and all you low lifes talking shit need to grow up! All you all do is start shit on Topix cause your too of a puss to say it to him!:)
Grow up a lil bit, and quit talking shit about my uncle!!!!!!
-hannah<3
Lil Brenda.
cat eyes

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Listen little girl. I'm going Ti do more than say it to his face. You grow up. Cussing me and then get on Facebook and talk about Jesus. I will pray for you.
For Real

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2012
What a hypocrit. Cat eyes, you won't say shit to anyone's face. What are you doin' trying to pick on a young girl like Hannah? Come find me.
Hannah

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 25, 2012
cat eyes wrote:
Listen little girl. I'm going Ti do more than say it to his face. You grow up. Cussing me and then get on Facebook and talk about Jesus. I will pray for you.
Yeah okay, and who are you? Id really like to know.
'Cat eyes'.(:
My uncle was doing bad yeah he was in the wrong. I do cuss? And ill do however in whatever form or fashion i please :)
YOU Grow up, you know nothing about me!:)
Whats your name?
Hannah

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2012
For Real wrote:
What a hypocrit. Cat eyes, you won't say shit to anyone's face. What are you doin' trying to pick on a young girl like Hannah? Come find me.
Thank you. Obviously some people are just a little immature on topix. They have to put someone out in the open when the change is for the better.
Hannah

Mauldin, SC

#17 Mar 24, 2013
And for your information who cares if he was in jail? He's been out, he's off drugs, and he has a good girlfriend and has straightened up ALOT. So don't assume shit, your prolly strung out on drugs. Now manual has been through alot in his lifetime but he has changed and I'm VERY proud. I love him and he would always help someone out. So grow up put your real name and quit hiding being your computer found him and I'll been there, lay one hand on him. Obviously you didn't know my mom, I'm just like her.
toodee

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jul 26, 2013
toodee
wondering

Stanfield, NC

#19 Dec 26, 2014
He is missing again. Anyone seen him in the past 2-3 weeks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulls Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My beautiful sweet angel 5 min Forever 10
wreck near roystons 7-29-15 12 min farmer tom 2
large carport sale 15 min SHU 1
Trump being honored fail 33 min grammar patrol 15
Bulls Gap School Principal 7 hr justAswingin 2
snitching 10 hr angry mom 9
Is "The Bridge" Church actually a Cult??? (Jun '11) 10 hr Concerned Citizen 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bulls Gap Mortgages