Anonymous

Fort Mohave, AZ

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Having trained back east the health care organizations never talked about the profit and loss side of my work as a health care provider. We worked to help people feel better with arts and sciences. Now its money which has left the real artists at the curb, and produced businesses that perhaps aren't so great. When you go to a physician make sure he has an established practice, there are many who work through larger organization like WARMC who need watching. These people are about business, and not about arts and sciences of treatments. They get paid whether its effective or not. Whether you live or die, they still get paid. If you die during some grossly long, useless spinal surgery in WARMC its because its business, and nothing personal. However comma not everybody is so laxed about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bullhead City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brothers Tire and Repair (May '15) Jul 19 Outraged customer 6
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 7 Sopr 12,325
Bullhead City Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 23
Older Woman and Younger Men. Do long term relat... (May '15) May '17 sparechange 2
News Bullhead officers hailed as heroes in overnight... Apr '17 sparechange 2
Jesse Pennington Apr '17 Sukit 1
Review: Sonic Drive-In Mar '17 Tom Schneider 2

Bullhead City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bullhead City Mortgages